KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

1,388 posts in this topic

Signed TE Garrett Celek to a 4 year, $14 million, $5 million guaranteed.

Signed DL Quinton Dial to a 3 year extension.

Watch that cap space fly!

$55,239,714 players signed: 62

1 person likes this

Chip has his work cut out for him. 49ers might have been the worse place for chip to coach. 2 top 5 defenses and the Rams D is getting strong too. He won't last 3 years there. He will be back in college before the 2020 season. 

I'm still feeling some kind of way after what Kelly did here, how he spoke to people and treated them. I'll never forget Howard Eskin telling Kelly the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over expecting different results, referring of course to Kelly's unwillingness to change things offensively even though it was pathetic week after week, Kelly responded, that's the first time I ever heard that saying.. what a slug.

It's my fault for buying into Kelly's nonsense, so many red flags went up with the questionable things he did, I still hung on what a joke, for that I wish Chip Kelly a steady diet of bad decisions causing embarrassment and continued failure in the NFL, until he's out of the pros completely I will never not despise that joker. 

I'm actually hoping he's successful. I always liked the 9ers.

I don't hate kelly. His system and improvement plan failed. Not everyone is a winner. We move on.

1 person likes this

In Chip's system, Kaepernick reminds me of Forrest Gump somehow...and for his sake, I hope he has magic legs.

Run Colin, Run!!

"I may not be a smart man coach Kelly, but I know what read-option is..."

7 people like this

Speaking today at the combine Trent Baalke said Chip has been easy to get along with.

Speaking today at the combine Trent Baalke said Chip has been easy to get along with.

Do you think after all this time Kelly finally get's it? Or is that his smoke screen when he starts somewhere new?

KC -vs- 49ers next Super Bowl!!

2 people like this

Seahawks, Cards, and Rams all have strong defenses so I am curious to see how the 49ers offense handles that.

I think the Eagles gave him a shot, but did not completely commit to Chip's system. With the 49ers roster turnover I think he has a better shot of getting his kind of players in place. It will be interesting to see what Chip learned from his mistakes in Philly.

I'm actually hoping he's successful. I always liked the 9ers.

I've always hated the Niners, but for some reason I think he will get it right and make the Niners successful again. The fact that he doesn't have control over personnel is actually going to help him. 

1 person likes this

Seahawks, Cards, and Rams all have strong defenses so I am curious to see how the 49ers offense handles that.

I think the Eagles gave him a shot, but did not completely commit to Chip's system. With the 49ers roster turnover I think he has a better shot of getting his kind of players in place. It will be interesting to see what Chip learned from his mistakes in Philly.

I dont think he even knows what kind of players he needs

Do you think after all this time Kelly finally get's it? Or is that his smoke screen when he starts somewhere new?

I think he & Baalke probably haven't spent much time talking to each other yet.

Chip Kelly on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Our job is acquiring talent, not getting rid of talent.’

Troll so hard

5 people like this

I predict San Francisco will be Division champs this year!  Colin Kaepernick returns!

Pete Carrol retires, and russel wilson gets benched.  The seahawks lose!

Chip Kelly on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Our job is acquiring talent, not getting rid of talent.’

:roll:

Chip sat down for an entire hour with beat reporters at the combine today. Said he talked to Kaepernick & he wants to be there. Also dropped that gem a couple posts up.

Chip sat down for an entire hour with beat reporters at the combine today. Said he talked to Kaepernick & he wants to be there. Also dropped that gem a couple posts up.

Interesting since his agents requested permission to seek a trade

Interesting since his agents requested permission to seek a trade

Isn't this what happened to Mathis?

I predict San Francisco will be Division champs this year! Colin Kaepernick returns!

Pete Carrol retires, and russel wilson gets benched. The seahawks lose!

Good drugs
1 person likes this

And Keap wants to be traded so it looks like the lying weird nut bag Chip is still in rare form.