Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

This is true, but I saw oil leaking by his 2nd season here. We see that 10-6 record, but we forget all the games with that sputtering offense where the ST or a Defensive turnover bailed us out of a crappy situation. Handing him the keys was basically tying the noose...but only Chip's 1st season gave me confidence...after that it was a quick decline. 

We went 10-6 with Nick Foles and Mark Sanchez under center, and a defensive coordinator that the fan base would have cheerfully burnt at the stake at the 50,  Chip did better than we had any right to.

As far as not getting along with all the players... You definitely don't know that.

None of us do.

The other stuff was gossipy crap, but some fans took it as fact.

Some players took it as fact too. Lane Johnson for instance.

Some players took it as fact too. Lane Johnson for instance.

:roll:

Lane Johnson said Chip was racist and homosexual?

You don't know that either.

You're the producer of The Wendy Willams Show, aren't you?

We went 10-6 with Nick Foles and Mark Sanchez under center, and a defensive coordinator that the fan base would have cheerfully burnt at the stake at the 50,  Chip did better than we had any right to.

We started hot, went 5-5 after the bye week (going 1-3 in our final 4 games), and continued looking average ever since. 

I think Chip was a part of that problem, and you think Chip was a success in spite of those problems. Philosophical disagreement. 

Lane Johnson said Chip was racist and homosexual?

You don't know that either.

You're the producer of The Wendy Willams Show, aren't you?

No, BronxEagle said that Chip was a racist and homosexual. 

So another TATER opens a thread to hate on Chip Kelly because according to TATE, The 49ers were suppose to implode by now.

Who had it imploding before the season?

Until the opposing team figures out his 4 offensive plays. :roll:

I think you'll see Chip changes his ways, no more hurry up, expanded playbook and improved social intelligence. 

Kelly is a smart guy, I'd be surprised if he didn't learn something from his first go-round in the NFL.  He did some good things but he also made some mistakes that cost him his job.  I think it will benefit him by NOT having personnel control and he can concentrate on the team on the field.  

Kelly is a smart guy, I'd be surprised if he didn't learn something from his first go-round in the NFL.  He did some good things but he also made some mistakes that cost him his job.  I think it will benefit him by NOT having personnel control and he can concentrate on the team on the field.  

I still have trouble understanding his "smartness" after watching him run Murray on slow developing sweep after sweep.

As well as his staunch defense of Davis as a DC.

We started hot, went 5-5 after the bye week (going 1-3 in our final 4 games), and continued looking average ever since. 

I think Chip was a part of that problem, and you think Chip was a success in spite of those problems. Philosophical disagreement. 

No, BronxEagle said that Chip was a racist and homosexual. 

Riiiiight!

I was the one that said it.

:lol:

Seriously...

do you guys even bother reading the crap posted in here?

They haven't looked good since thanksgiving 2014. That typically gets coaches fired.

I don't even know how "imploding before the season" manifests itself. 

I don't even know how "imploding before the season" manifests itself. 

Right...  because it was never posted.

:roll:  :roll:

I still have trouble understanding his "smartness" after watching him run Murray on slow developing sweep after sweep.

As well as his staunch defense of Davis as a DC.

I didn't say he didn't make mistakes......besides, while murray was misused, the offensive line was garbage in the early part of the year.  And yeah, he defended Davis because he believed in him.  There are plenty of examples of HCs defending a poor performing coordinators when other circumstances are in play.  

I think Kelly would have replaced davis had he not been fired though.  I think kelly knew a change was needed.

Riiiiight!

I was the one that said it.

:lol:

Seriously...

do you guys even bother reading the crap posted in here?

It's kind of funny watching TATE personified complain about ridiculous TATE posters.

I didn't say he didn't make mistakes......besides, while murray was misused, the offensive line was garbage in the early part of the year.  And yeah, he defended Davis because he believed in him.  There are plenty of examples of HCs defending a poor performing coordinators when other circumstances are in play.  

I think Kelly would have replaced davis had he not been fired though.  I think kelly knew a change was needed.

According to Eagles fans he would have never made that change and he would have made the team worse.

It's kind of funny watching TATE personified complain about ridiculous TATE posters.

It's why I do it.

It's funny.

Right...  because it was never posted.

I dunno, man. You've got all kinds of stuff that you say happened, and then when people come at you with disbelief, all you can respond with is emojis. 

Looking kinda shady, bro. Kinda suspect. 

I dunno, man. You've got all kinds of stuff that you say happened, and then when people come at you with disbelief, all you can respond with is emojis. 

Looking kinda shady, bro. Kinda suspect. 

So you don't remember that guy in TATE saying that the Niners would "implode" in the middle of the offseason and Kelly would be fired by now either?  Weird.

So you don't remember that guy in TATE saying that the Niners would "implode" in the middle of the offseason and Kelly would be fired by now either?  Weird.

I think his name was ChipKellyImplosion_69.  Maybe got banned. 

I think his name was ChipKellyImplosion_69.  Maybe got banned. 

The denial to continue the dumb hate.

The denial to continue the dumb hate.

Actually, I do remember all those guys that were saying that in TATE now that you mention it.  But then they all got online the next day and said they were just kidding and were only talking about that implosion stuff to troll you and that they think Kelly is going to be a big success in SF.  You must not have been on that day.

Actually, I do remember all those guys that were saying that in TATE now that you mention it.  But then they all got online the next day and said they were just kidding and were only talking about that implosion stuff to troll you and that they think Kelly is going to be a big success in SF.  You must not have been on that day.

:mellow2:

Is that suppose to be a joke?

I hope not.

I do think Chip will be successful at some point in his NFL career. He's got the brain for it, he just needs to get that ego in check.

Nah it really happened.  What, you think I made that up?

Leave the jokes to me.

You're horrible at it.