Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

They've got a young and hungry defense who last season performed well. In a lot of games their defense kept it close, it was just that their offense was so bad they couldn't get it done. They like ours also spent a lot of time on the field because the offense didn't move the chains.

and now they have our old coach, so that won't change

and now they have our old coach, so that won't change

No true it won't... But maybe he'll get his offense back on track? Back firing like it did in his first year with us. If he does that the defense stays off the field more. If he doesn't then there's no change for them! :-)

I never truly knew the hate for Chip until now... OK its not everyone but there is a lot of hate from him from some people?

I was glad he was gone but I didn't hate him. He took risks, he gambled and unfortunately for him it didn't work out. But at least he gave it a go. He needed to go when he did that much I'm sure of but he was an innovator and I liked that.

I never truly knew the hate for Chip until now... OK its not everyone but there is a lot of hate from him from some people?

I was glad he was gone but I didn't hate him. He took risks, he gambled and unfortunately for him it didn't work out. But at least he gave it a go. He needed to go when he did that much I'm sure of but he was an innovator and I liked that.

Good post, I feel the same way. I don't hate the guy either.

He took foolish risks and gambles that weren't supposed to work out. 

Chip Kelly explains the difference between Philadelphia and the 49ers

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2016/5/18/11699730/eagles-news-chip-kelly-philadelphia-head-coach-49ers-san-francisco-quote-ocean-doug-pederson

"The ocean is on the other side," Kelly said. "The ocean was on the right in Philadelphia, now it's on the left. I don't feel I'm different. Ask the coaches who are with me now and were with me before."

I always love his sarcastic replies to the media. 

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2016/5/18/11699730/eagles-news-chip-kelly-philadelphia-head-coach-49ers-san-francisco-quote-ocean-doug-pederson

It's funny to watch from a distance. But it just makes me think of how awful it must be to work around d-bags like Chip.  

Here you have this peon sports reporter, probably making some freelance wage, and he's looking for a half decent quote to build an article around. Computer Chip sees the humanoid as a threat and instead of giving him some BS like, "Both are great football towns. SF has the legacy of Steve Young and Montana, and we're looking to build on that." Chip chooses to say, "Listen idiot, here's why I'm smart and standing at this podium, and here's why you're dumb and sweating amongst a pile of stinky reporters." 

:roll:

The hate is irrepdicious

The way it works is you have to use actual words that have actual meanings.

I'm surprised that you're an illiterate F.

:lol:

It's funny to watch from a distance. But it just makes me think of how awful it must be to work around d-bags like Chip.  

Here you have this peon sports reporter, probably making some freelance wage, and he's looking for a half decent quote to build an article around. Computer Chip sees the humanoid as a threat and instead of giving him some BS like, "Both are great football towns. SF has the legacy of Steve Young and Montana, and we're looking to build on that." Chip chooses to say, "Listen idiot, here's why I'm smart and standing at this podium, and here's why you're dumb and sweating amongst a pile of stinky reporters." 

Chip Kelly never said that in Philly or SF...   but you'll deny saying it when I bring this up in the near future.

Chip Kelly never said that in Philly or SF...   but you'll deny saying it when I bring this up in the near future.

I'll deny saying that Chip was sometimes rude and dismissive with reporters? Nah, you can quote me on that. Any time you want, old friend. 

The way it works is you have to use actual words that have actual meanings.

I'm surprised that you're an illiterate F.

:lol:

The hate is transopic

The hate is irrepdicious

If you don't cut this crap out, you're going to force me to add dictionary.com to my list of favorite websites.

:angry:

I have to say, I did enjoy his pressers for the most part.

I'll deny saying that Chip was sometimes rude and dismissive with reporters? Nah, you can quote me on that. Any time you want, old friend. 

You'll deny saying this...  

Chip chooses to say, "Listen idiot, here's why I'm smart and standing at this podium, and here's why you're dumb and sweating amongst a pile of stinky reporters." 

You will.

The hate is lamp?

I love lamp.

Chip chooses to say, "Listen idiot, here's why I'm smart and standing at this podium, and here's why you're dumb and sweating amongst a pile of stinky reporters." 

You will.

You took that as literal?  Come on man.

Chip was smug and snarky with the media.  I personally liked it because the media ask stupid questions.  But obviously what Lloyd said was a characterization of Chip's attitude toward the media which is true.

I love lamp.

You took that as literal?  Come on man.

Chip was smug and snarky with the media.  I personally liked it because the media ask stupid questions.  But obviously what Lloyd said was a characterization of Chip's attitude toward the media which is true.

WTF is wrong with you?

You think I took that literally?

I'm not KZ.

I took my "like" back.

Damn Homie...   I thought you knew me better than that.   :lol:

You will.

Why? I think it's a funny interpretation of Chip's relationship with humans.

It's not like I said the 49ers would implode by training camp or something...

Why? I think it's a funny interpretation of Chip's relationship with humans.

It's not like I said the 49ers would implode by training camp or something...

Well, you've already denied that.

Well, you've already denied that.

I'm an implosion denier.

WTF is wrong with you?

You think I took that literally?

I'm not KZ.

I took my "like" back.

Damn Homie...   I thought you knew me better than that.   :lol:

It was your wording.  "Chip Kelly never said that" and quoting Lloyd and holding him to it.  If you're just joking around, good.  There's no reason for anyone to get riled up about Chip anymore anyway except in fun.