Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

On 6/1/2016 at 0:49 AM, NOTW said:

I don't have hatred toward Chip Kelly.  Am I doing it wrong?

If Wentz turns into anything even close to a franchise QB, we should all love Chip Kelly.

11 hours ago, SBLs_Sold115 said:

Why wouldn't he have just gone back to the NCAA then? He would have easily been one of the highest paid coaches to return to the NCAA.... First he just has to swindle the foolish 49ers for some reason then he can go? Yes that makes sense got it

Because his ego can't accept his place in the world as a weirdo autistic coach with OCD who's only fit to lord over 18 year olds. 

Once the NFL proves that to him, he'll go waddling back to the NCAA and awkwardly boss around a bunch of unpaid teenagers.

15 hours ago, Nick Fails said:

Because his ego can't accept his place in the world as a weirdo autistic coach with OCD who's only fit to lord over 18 year olds. 

Once the NFL proves that to him, he'll go waddling back to the NCAA and awkwardly boss around a bunch of unpaid teenagers.

:roll: :roll:

This is the most incredible hate I've ever seen.

:roll:

2 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for Chip.

7 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

Even mine bronx? Lol

I'm creating a new drinking game. When BronxEagle posts that you're a hater, have a beer/shot/glass of wine,  You're going to get very drunk until Bronxeagle is proven to be off his rocker.

There is nothing you can post that will sway his insanity, we have to wait if in BronxEagle's magical world of a second chance, Chip Kelly becomes a different coach. Yet I believe BronxEagle hated Chip Kelly from the day he was hired as Eagles head coach in 2013, and he's torturing the rest of us who bought in.  BronxEagle is telling us that we were suckers. 

5 hours ago, Iggles said:

I'm creating a new drinking game. When BronxEagle posts that you're a hater, have a beer/shot/glass of wine,  You're going to get very drunk until Bronxeagle is proven to be off his rocker.

There is nothing you can post that will sway his insanity, we have to wait if in BronxEagle's magical world of a second chance, Chip Kelly becomes a different coach. Yet I believe BronxEagle hated Chip Kelly from the day he was hired as Eagles head coach in 2013, and he's torturing the rest of us who bought in.  BronxEagle is telling us that we were suckers. 

The hate is astonishing.

The only sucka here is you.

You post crazy bat sheet.

WTF is this stupid sheet now?

A drinking game?

I'll participate in your stupida** drinking game (which already shows you're 14 years old) if you're the only one playing.

I'll make sure the game ends with you suffering alcohol poisoning so you won't be able continue to contaminate us with your dumba** bullsheet crap posts.

Can we start playing now?

19 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

The hate is astonishing.

The only sucka here is you.

You post crazy bat sheet.

WTF is this stupid sheet now?

A drinking game?

I'll participate in your stupida** drinking game (which already shows you're 14 years old) if you're the only one playing.

I'll make sure the game ends with you suffering alcohol poisoning so you won't be able continue to contaminate us with your dumba** bullsheet crap posts.

Can we start playing now?

You're an idiot.   I knew the drinking game would suck you in with bad grammar "homie style", actually I didn't but I'm not surprised by that immature response. However, a troll is just a troll. There's no hate, there's only your idiocy about hate for Chip Kelly.  It doesn't exist. I hit a raw nerve when I called you a Niners fan since your fanboy is now HC in SF.   Let it go silly person.  Chip Kelly is gone.  

You want to know hate, hate Andy Reid when he failed to win the 2003 NFC Championship with a better team and his pass happy offense with a gimpy McNabb coming off ankle surgery.  Reid had Duce Staley to carry the load, and he ignored him, forcing McNabb to pass his way on a gimpy ankle to a NFC Championship defeat.   That's pure hate for a head coach. 

Compared to Chip Kelly's immediate departure from Jeff Lurie, that's just a blip on the screen why many Eagle fans have loads of hate.  Chip Kelly was a 1950's Vacuum salesman, and Jeff Lurie went all in.  Finally this time Lurie realized he was being suckered after the third year of distribution of vacuum cleaners.

Of course you will spin this into some idiotic anti-Kelly post.   I don't care.   You are a very silly person.

15 hours ago, Iggles said:

You're an idiot.   I knew the drinking game would suck you in with bad grammar "homie style", actually I didn't but I'm not surprised by that immature response. However, a troll is just a troll. There's no hate, there's only your idiocy about hate for Chip Kelly.  It doesn't exist. I hit a raw nerve when I called you a Niners fan since your fanboy is now HC in SF.   Let it go silly person.  Chip Kelly is gone.  

You want to know hate, hate Andy Reid when he failed to win the 2003 NFC Championship with a better team and his pass happy offense with a gimpy McNabb coming off ankle surgery.  Reid had Duce Staley to carry the load, and he ignored him, forcing McNabb to pass his way on a gimpy ankle to a NFC Championship defeat.   That's pure hate for a head coach. 

Compared to Chip Kelly's immediate departure from Jeff Lurie, that's just a blip on the screen why many Eagle fans have loads of hate.  Chip Kelly was a 1950's Vacuum salesman, and Jeff Lurie went all in.  Finally this time Lurie realized he was being suckered after the third year of distribution of vacuum cleaners.

Of course you will spin this into some idiotic anti-Kelly post.   I don't care.   You are a very silly person.

You mad.

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

Stop it already...    I've exposed you.

14 hours ago, Iggles said:

Please never say "homie style" ever again.

The rest of your post is just a bunch of whining.  Get it together son.

32 minutes ago, NOTW said:

That dope posted "homie style".

What a tool.

Lol, Bronx plays most of you for fools, he just messes around and you guys get so bent out of shape. Like bronx has always said it's a message board it's not that serious

9 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Lol, Bronx plays most of you for fools, he just messes around and you guys get so bent out of shape. Like bronx has always said it's a message board it's not that serious

Funny as sheet, isn't it?

It's an experiment.

You notice how the hate has some people post dumb crap...  a lot of the posts aren't even true.

All I had to do was post key words or phrases.

"Hate"

"Dope"

"The Eagles are now The Browns."

"Chip Kelly is not a horrible coach and should have been given another season"...and BLAM!

We're off to the races.

All of a sudden I hate The Eagles and I'm a 49ers Chip Kelly fanboy.

I have to write a book about this.

16 hours ago, NOTW said:

Homie style is how I get my hash browns at the Waffle House.

8 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

Funny as sheet, isn't it?

It's an experiment.

You notice how the hate has some people post dumb crap...  a lot of the posts aren't even true.

All I had to do was post key words or phrases.

"Hate"

"Dope"

"The Eagles are now The Browns."

"Chip Kelly is not a horrible coach and should have been given another season"...and BLAM!

We're off to the races.

All of a sudden I hate The Eagles and I'm a 49ers Chip Kelly fanboy.

I have to write a book about this.

Well he have had our fights too. Then I realized what was happening. I used to get people on Facebook like you do on here lol

45 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Well he have had our fights too. Then I realized what was happening. I used to get people on Facebook like you do on here lol

You're a smart man.

You're not a dope.

I have a list of all the dopes...    I really do.

:lol:

If Chip has a decent season in San Fran, I'm calling everyone of them out.

That should be funny.

If he doesn't, it was expected and nobody cares.

4 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

You're a smart man.

You're not a dope.

That should be funny.

You can call me out I'm still a hater of Kelly lol 

9 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Ok...   you're back on the list.

20 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

You're a smart man.

You're not a dope.

That should be funny.

7 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

Ok...   you're back on the list.

Lol that's ok

On 6/23/2016 at 10:58 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

How does his shaft taste in your mouth dude?  Jesus

49 minutes ago, bdawkins711 said:

How does his shaft taste in your mouth dude?  Jesus

He wouldn't know.

Your mom does...   ask her.

Another mad chump.

:nonono: