Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

First drive went 3 and out, took up less than 1 minute.  I think they had the ball for 4 minutes in the first half.  Pick 6 in the second quarter off of Siemian, who looked really good before that.  That's pretty much all I watched.

But why hasn't Kelly signed Sheets Cooper?

With Torrey Smith opening up the whole field for him underneath, Cooper would probably have an awesome season.

9 hours ago, KOJO said:

Beat the Broncos 31-24.

Denver is going to be a mess with their QB situation this year.

On 21/08/2016 at 3:08 PM, drewg22 said:

Denver is going to be a mess with their QB situation this year.

Plus Denver are built on their defense which 1) is weaker and 2) defenses in preseason are vanilla... If this game were repeated in the regular season I'm sure the outcome would have been a lot different.

8 F'g Min TOP in the 1st half. Way to learn from your mistakes Chip. They are going to get eaten alive in the West.

Lost to the Packers, Kap played and didn't play all that well neither did Blaine. This team are in real trouble.

And to top it all Kap didn't even stand for the national anthem which creates controversy that the guy really doesn't need. 

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Lost to the Packers, Kap played and didn't play all that well neither did Blaine. This team are in real trouble.

And to top it all Kap didn't even stand for the national anthem which creates controversy that the guy really doesn't need. 

That's ok chip will say ponder is the starter for week 1. Everyone expecting chip to change his philosophy are going to wait a long time. It's his scheme that got him in the nfl so he is gonna live and die by it. Actually I would respect him more if he sticks to his scheme and flames out that way. 

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

That's ok chip will say ponder is the starter for week 1. Everyone expecting chip to change his philosophy are going to wait a long time. It's his scheme that got him in the nfl so he is gonna live and die by it. Actually I would respect him more if he sticks to his scheme and flames out that way. 

Well that all depends... Fair play to him for believing in his scheme but it's just idiotic! It's too simplistic to work in the NFL so you've got to adapt.

I'd have respect for him if he went away from the Eagles experience and changed a few things. Still tried to keep some of his principles but just adapted and showed he can learn. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Well that all depends... Fair play to him for believing in his scheme but it's just idiotic! It's too simplistic to work in the NFL so you've got to adapt.

I'd have respect for him if he went away from the Eagles experience and changed a few things. Still tried to keep some of his principles but just adapted and showed he can learn. 

Well so far he's not. 

1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Well so far he's not. 

Not even close! I can't really see what he is doing in all honesty... Not only is he not learning from his mistakes but he seems to be having no impact on the Niners at all really. There seems to be a lack of a game plan. 

30 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not even close! I can't really see what he is doing in all honesty... Not only is he not learning from his mistakes but he seems to be having no impact on the Niners at all really. There seems to be a lack of a game plan. 

He obviously doesn't get it

Another weird national story about race for Chip Kelly to have to navigate.   I know he isn't liked around these parts by most but on some level you gotta feel bad for him having to deal with this nonsense.

Chip should sign Riley Cooper for Kaep to throw to.

5 hours ago, SBLs_Sold115 said:

Another weird national story about race for Chip Kelly to have to navigate.   I know he isn't liked around these parts by most but on some level you gotta feel bad for him having to deal with this nonsense.

If there was one thing most people on these boards agreed with, it was that the racial accusations against Chip were ridiculous. 

6 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

If there was one thing most people on these boards agreed with, it was that the racial accusations against Chip were ridiculous. 

No they didn't.

Many here believed that crap.

It helped fuel the hate.

4 minutes ago, BronxEagle said:

No they didn't.

Many here believed that crap.

It helped fuel the hate.

It was a select idiotic few. The vast majority did not buy into the racism. Sorry Bronx but you're wrong on that. 

12 hours ago, SBLs_Sold115 said:

After what he did to our team, I do not feel even the slightest bit of pity on that fraud.   May he burn in Hell forever.  :)

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It was a select idiotic few. The vast majority did not buy into the racism. Sorry Bronx but you're wrong on that. 

No...  I'm not.

13 hours ago, SBLs_Sold115 said:

I have no sympathy for Chip

4 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

No...  I'm not.

Through 4 pages, and so far, only RTK, and Phila Chip buy into the idea.

Again, not seeing any support for the idea that Chip is a racist.

Not here either.

Who are these many people?