Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

17 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Through 4 pages, and so far, only RTK, and Phila Chip buy into the idea.

Again, not seeing any support for the idea that Chip is a racist.

Not here either.

Who are these many people?

I really hated chip and I didn't believe the racist accusations either

30 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I really hated chip and I didn't believe the racist accusations either

There were plenty of reasons to lose patience with Chip. Alleged racism wasn't one of them. 

50 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

There were plenty of reasons to lose patience with Chip. Alleged racism wasn't one of them. 

It was less than a handful that bought the Chip is racist BS.

30 minutes ago, drewg22 said:

It was less than a handful that bought the Chip is racist BS.

Exactly. At the time a lot of that was going on, there was still a lot of support for Chip. People were happy Howie was pushed out of the way, and that Marynowitz was his right hand man. If there was one thing people rallied behind Chip on, (and likely still do), is that his decisions were not racially motivated.

Sorry Bronx, the majority said the racist stuff was BS.  Only a few race baiters bought into it, and a couple in particular bring up race any chance they can.

14 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Through 4 pages, and so far, only RTK, and Phila Chip buy into the idea.

Again, not seeing any support for the idea that Chip is a racist.

Not here either.

Who are these many people?

2 guys?

Well... that doesn't clear that up.

Keep looking.

19 minutes ago, BronxEagle said:

2 guys?

Well... that doesn't clear that up.

Keep looking.

I have looked. I can't find the "many" people on here who bought into the idea. You made the claim, so you should back that claim up. The players who suggested or hinted at racist claims were widely criticized as the threads I gave have proven. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I have looked. I can't find the "many" people on here who bought into the idea. You made the claim, so you should back that claim up. The players who suggested or hinted at racist claims were widely criticized as the threads I gave have proven. 

You only showed me 2 guys against it.

I'm not convinced.

Keep looking.

6 minutes ago, BronxEagle said:

You only showed me 2 guys against it.

I'm not convinced.

Keep looking.

Again, you made the claim that there were many. That's up to you to prove. I'm the one you're trying to convince that many on here bought into the racist claims. I don't remember it that way. Neither does Drew, Bwestbrook or NOTW. It's probably the one and only thing a majority of people on here defended Chip on. So who are these many people? It's not up to me to prove your claim. 

Again, you made the claim that there were many. That's up to you to prove. I'm the one you're trying to convince that many on here bought into the racist claims. I don't remember it that way. Neither does Drew, Bwestbrook or NOTW. It's probably the one and only thing a majority of people on here defended Chip on. So who are these many people? I'st not up to me to prove your claim. 

You said they didn't.

So prove it.

Keep looking.

:roll:

Just now, BronxEagle said:

You said they didn't.

So prove it.

Keep looking.

I did prove my claim. As best as someone can prove a negative. The rolling smiley is not going to prove yours. You said many bought into the racist claims, yet you won't attempt to back it up. 

I did prove my claim. As best as someone can prove a negative. The rolling smiley is not going to prove yours. You said many bought into the racist claims, yet you won't attempt to back it up. 

You're not getting it.

I'm sorry.

I was just messing with you.

I know what you're saying.   :lol:

3 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

You're not getting it.

I'm sorry.

I was just messing with you.

I know what you're saying.   :lol:

My head is fragile. Can't F with it like that. :P

I haven't seen any 49ers preseason games.  Has Chip changed anything about his offense?

The racism accusations against Chip were in my opinion ridiculous.

If he was a racist why did he draft Murray? Bring in Maxwell? Keep other black players and have them as such important pieces of his team.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

I haven't seen any 49ers preseason games.  Has Chip changed anything about his offense?

I don't think so... Not from what I've read and from what my friend has told me. It's all uptempo and it's a lot of simple plays... Because he's not going to change his ways. There's a lot of 3 and outs and he still doesn't have a mobile QB. At least not one that he seems to trust in. 

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If he was a racist why did he draft Murray? Bring in Maxwell? Keep other black players and have them as such important pieces of his team.

I don't think so... Not from what I've read and from what my friend has told me. It's all uptempo and it's a lot of simple plays... Because he's not going to change his ways. There's a lot of 3 and outs and he still doesn't have a mobile QB. At least not one that he seems to trust in. 

Only if a black man dare challenges his absolute authority does Kelly go bat-crap-crazy racist.

See DeSean.

14 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think you have a problem when nfl players are saying how much they love the offense cause they ran those plays in college lmao

18 hours ago, NOTW said:

Hell no.

:nonono:

:lol:

14 hours ago, TenOfSwords said:

Only if a black man dare challenges his absolute authority does Kelly go bat-crap-crazy racist.

See DeSean.

See, EagleJoe?

This is the kind of shiznit I'm talking about!

8 minutes ago, BronxEagle said:

See, EagleJoe?

Except I'd respond to him with see Evan Mathis lol. 

He would also bring the whopping total to...3. ;)

3 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

See, EagleJoe?

10 of swords doesnt count

On 8/31/2016 at 3:16 PM, NOTW said:

Chip hasn't changed one iota, except they danced in pads.  The defense looks great in preseason. His defensive players "love his practices" during training camp. It's memories of 2013 all over again.