Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

2 hours ago, drewg22 said:

Let's get some predictions going to add some fun to this thread.

Where does everyone have SF's record going into their bye week 8 (7 games played)?

Drewg22, Bronx, KevKro: 2-5

Kmass88, RPeeteRules: 3-4

Leanmean, UKEagles, BWestbrook: 1-6

I missed this earlier. I'll go 2-5 also.

20 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Buccs are improving and right now are a lot more talented on offense than the Niners. Bills maybe... It'll be a game for the defenses that one. Cowboys?!? No I don't see that. They'll have too much. Rams definitely as they have issues on offense and have lost talent on D. 

If Dak starts playing like a rookie, then they could very well beat Dallas.  I would be very surprised if they won 4 or more games, but wouldn't be surprised if they won less than 3 games.  My guess is that they will somehow get to 3-4.

16 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

If Dak starts playing like a rookie, then they could very well beat Dallas.  I would be very surprised if they won 4 or more games, but wouldn't be surprised if they won less than 3 games.  My guess is that they will somehow get to 3-4.

That's very true... Though I still think the Dallas offense would have too much and the Niners offense is awful so the lack of a Dallas pass rusher wouldn't hurt them too much. 

5 minutes ago, KOJO said:

Haha. Bengals claimed Jeff Driskel off waivers. Chip really wanted him on the PS. :lol:

The hate never stops!

:whistle:

8 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

Great.

The police making things worse.

:nonono:

I don't see what either side is doing to actually help the situation.  It's crazy

17 hours ago, KOJO said:

Haha. Bengals claimed Jeff Driskel off waivers. Chip really wanted him on the PS. :lol:

Tough break, Chip.

:nonono:

1 hour ago, Br3 said:

Literally controversy at every turn for chip kelly LOL 

9ers starting fullback arrested today for assaulting a 70 year old man

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/05/report-49ers-fullback-bruce-miller-arrested-for-punching-two-men/

Someone get Heath Evans on the phone? Lol

And he just got cut.

https://t.co/sTg8sMEfaZ

Where does everyone have SF's record going into their bye week 8 (7 games played)?

BWestbrook: 0-7

Leanmean, UKEagles, Dawkins 20, Hey Suess: 1-6

Drewg22, Bronx, KevKro, KOJO, NOTW: 2-5

No one wants to go 4-3???

On 9/3/2016 at 5:30 PM, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

49ers fans be knifing the ish out of each other on those Gabbert pics lmao

Fyp. Unless you have ever been to a 9ers game in san fran, you have no idea how close this is to bring true.

2 hours ago, drewg22 said:

BWestbrook: 0-7

Leanmean, UKEagles, Dawkins 20, Hey Suess: 1-6

Drewg22, Bronx, KevKro, KOJO, NOTW: 2-5

No one wants to go 4-3???

Chip does.

Looking at that schedule they could really go 0-7.  At most 2-5.  Maybe MAYBE they beat the Rams and/or Cowboys because of unsettled QB situations but that's their only chances I see.

No way whatsoever they beat Seattle, Arizona, and Carolina.  That's 3 guaranteed losses.

Bucs and Bills are better than they are at this point.  McCoy probably goes off on Chip this time around with no Cox to get in his way.  Bucs lit up the Eagles last year probably won't be that one sided but I don't expect Chip to win this one either.

"Chip Lives Matter".........until you piss him off. 

Do some of you recognize an observation compared to a statement of hate?   While I thought Lesean McCoy had bad character, I doubt Doug Pederson would've sent him to Buffalo.  Meanwhile Desean Jackson is playing his best preseason ever as WR knowing his contract is up after this season.   Again, another player Chip Kelly couldn't take because he questioned Kelly's offense. 

At least with the Niners, we will see the zone read offense with a mobile QB.  Before this season begins, I have to admit that a thick headed FB Heath Evans called it from 2013.  Kelly's fallacy is that he doesn't teach the simple playbook.    Unlike older coaches who relied on teaching and technique taught players to run the Redskins counter-trey, or the Packer sweep from the 1960's.  Kelly never took the time to teach the simple playbook.  Kelly is all into speed and efficiency. The Kelly concept works, if he's willing to slow down his practices like normal NFL coaches and coach technique, and the proper way to block on the OL. 

It's obvious Kelly so far has not learned all of his mistakes.

Bronx, if you read this and call me a hater, troll troll troll.  I wanted Kelly to succeed, and he would've if he was wasn't so stuck to his regimen of fast paced practices.  

Best preseason ever! Get his bust in Canton ready because we all know how preseason is an absolute indicator of regular season performance. 

On 06/09/2016 at 2:42 AM, Hey Suess said:

Chip does.

Does he? What ambition... I'd hope for their sake and their fans that he wants better than that! I hope he wants to go undefeated or maybe just 1 game.

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Does he? What ambition... I'd hope for their sake and their fans that he wants better than that! I hope he wants to go undefeated or maybe just 1 game.

With everything going on out there in SF, Chip would be ecstatic with four wins.

1 hour ago, Hey Suess said:

With everything going on out there in SF, Chip would be ecstatic with four wins.

This is Chip Kelly right? The arrogant HC who won't accept he's wrong?! Who is insistent his way is the only way and that talent of players isn't as important as his system?