Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

13 hours ago, Iggles said:

"Chip Lives Matter".........until you piss him off. 

Do some of you recognize an observation compared to a statement of hate?   While I thought Lesean McCoy had bad character, I doubt Doug Pederson would've sent him to Buffalo.  Meanwhile Desean Jackson is playing his best preseason ever as WR knowing his contract is up after this season.   Again, another player Chip Kelly couldn't take because he questioned Kelly's offense. 

At least with the Niners, we will see the zone read offense with a mobile QB.  Before this season begins, I have to admit that a thick headed FB Heath Evans called it from 2013.  Kelly's fallacy is that he doesn't teach the simple playbook.    Unlike older coaches who relied on teaching and technique taught players to run the Redskins counter-trey, or the Packer sweep from the 1960's.  Kelly never took the time to teach the simple playbook.  Kelly is all into speed and efficiency. The Kelly concept works, if he's willing to slow down his practices like normal NFL coaches and coach technique, and the proper way to block on the OL. 

It's obvious Kelly so far has not learned all of his mistakes.

Bronx, if you read this and call me a hater, troll troll troll.  I wanted Kelly to succeed, and he would've if he was wasn't so stuck to his regimen of fast paced practices.  

Ok...

you're a hater.

You're the grandest hater of all.

Hater-ade.

Alli-hater.

Florida Hater.

Haters R Us.

Hater Bowl.

The Great Hater.

Hater of the Lost Ark.

Tomb Hater.

Oakland Hater.

"Ladies and Gentlemen...    IGGLES AND THE HATERS!!!"

6 hours ago, BronxEagle said:

Ok...

you're a hater.

You're the grandest hater of all.

Hater-ade.

Alli-hater.

Florida Hater.

Haters R Us.

Hater Bowl.

The Great Hater.

Hater of the Lost Ark.

Tomb Hater.

Oakland Hater.

"Ladies and Gentlemen...    IGGLES AND THE HATERS!!!"

You are on a roll with that post!! Lol

One, two, three, four...Chip got kicked, through the door!

Five, six, seven, eight...Chip is who we wanna hate!

Boo Chip!

:groovy:

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Boo Chip!

Yes!!

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Boo Chip!

Whitest rhyme ever. :lol:

17 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This is Chip Kelly right? The arrogant HC who won't accept he's wrong?! Who is insistent his way is the only way and that talent of players isn't as important as his system? 

That was my point, about Kelly.  If Kelly was really like a Lombardi, Gibbs, Walsh, Belichik  type coach, he has to learn that you can't implement an offense that's this simple than other NFL offenses unless YOU TEACH THEM with assistant coaches.  Chip Kelly's offense WILL WORK IN THE NFL IF HE INSTRUCTS AND TEACHES PLAYERS HIS OFFENSE.  Kelly is too wound up on how fast practices have to be.  That's when Kelly's assistant coaches should be teaching proper technique, and execution.  Yet they don't have any time to slow down.  

Even in the modern NFL, a team can run the power sweep from the 1960's, if it's executed properly with fundamentals.  That includes the blocking, and pulling of offensive lineman. Kelly's offense is sound, but he's too wound up on speed and efficiency.  By the third year, when it was evident that Kelly was not teaching players during OTA's or training camp, that's when players began to question what he was doing.  

I saw Bronx response, and as usual he has the brain capacity of a chimp (not to be confused with Chip, he's much smarter than Bronx).  No intelligent reply, just throwing more dung against his cage.  "WAH WAH".  I gave an intelligent response many times over, and a certain poster still responds as a five year old. 

Since it's possible a certain poster lacks the comprehension skills to read this post, I just wanted to write in advance that I didn't completely bash Chip Kelly.  I was being honest, but in your world, that obviously counts for nothing but troll bait.  

Chip Kelly had a great concept of how to run an offense for the NFL, but missed the "teaching part". 

6 hours ago, Iggles said:

I saw Bronx response, and as usual he has the brain capacity of a chimp (not to be confused with Chip, he's much smarter than Bronx).  No intelligent reply, just throwing more dung against his cage.  "WAH WAH".  I gave an intelligent response many times over, and a certain poster still responds as a five year old. 

Since it's possible a certain poster lacks the comprehension skills to read this post, I just wanted to write in advance that I didn't completely bash Chip Kelly.  I was being honest, but in your world, that obviously counts for nothing but troll bait.  

Chip Kelly had a great concept of how to run an offense for the NFL, but missed the "teaching part". 

Don't hate...

participate

illuminate

congregate

lose weight

don't be late

finish your plate

be nothing but great

entice the bait

you damn straight

close the gate

I'll hit your face with a grate

... but don't hate.

On 9/8/2016 at 6:20 AM, BronxEagle said:

Don't hate...

participate

illuminate

congregate

lose weight

don't be late

finish your plate

be nothing but great

entice the bait

you damn straight

close the gate

I'll hit your face with a grate

... but don't hate.

Lol

WOW, I can't believe it!  Michael Hutchence is still alive, despite his so-called official hanging suicide in 1997.  When is INXS coming back to tour?  I'd rather see Johnny's in the basement mixing up the medicine.  He's still alive. 

Well that is one of the two I had SF winning.

I only watched the start of the game, where the Rams that awful throughout or did SF play really well?

Where does everyone have SF's record going into their bye week 8 (7 games played)?

BWestbrook: 0-7

Leanmean, UKEagles, Dawkins 20, Hey Suess: 1-6

Drewg22, Bronx, KevKro, KOJO, NOTW: 2-5

Kmass88, RPeeteRules: 3-4

Bwest is out.

5 minutes ago, drewg22 said:

Where does everyone have SF's record going into their bye week 8 (7 games played)?

Bwest is out.

GTFO Bwest!

;)

5 minutes ago, drewg22 said:

Well that is one of the two I had SF winning.

I only watched the start of the game, where the Rams that awful throughout or did SF play really well?

Keenum was so pathetic they quit halfway through. I don't know how in the world Jared Goff lost a QB competition to that guy.

My hate is kindled. :angry:

59 minutes ago, KOJO said:

Keenum was so pathetic they quit halfway through. I don't know how in the world Jared Goff lost a QB competition to that guy.

My hate is kindled. :angry:

It's Jeff Fisher.

How the F does this guy still have a head coaching job in The NFL?

I think teams hire him to ruin QBs.

Luckily, Steve McNair (RIP) was having none of his crap.

40 minutes ago, drewg22 said:

Bwest is out.

Come ooooonnnnn 6 losses in a row! :lol:

47 minutes ago, BronxEagle said:

GTFO Bwest!

;)

Lol!! I'll admit chip called a decent game. The rams though? They are just pitiful on offense.  I use to like Jeff Fisher I guess I was blinded by his stint in Tennessee.  Now I know Steve McNair saved his arse

8 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Lol!! I'll admit chip called a decent game. The rams though? They are just pitiful on offense.  I use to like Jeff Fisher I guess I was blinded by his stint in Tennessee.  Now I know Steve McNair saved his arse

I think Steve McNair and his QB coach took it upon themselves not to listen to anything Jeff Fisher suggested.

They knew.

Smart.

Next up is Carolina then... On paper a game they should lose but now I'm not so sure! Carolina really didn't play well on Thursday and the Niners did look good yesterday.

Still think Carolina will sneak it but that SF defense does look really good.

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Next up is Carolina then... On paper a game they should lose but now I'm not so sure! Carolina really didn't play well on Thursday and the Niners did look good yesterday.

Still think Carolina will sneak it but that SF defense does look really good.

We'll in all fairness all the 9ers defense had to do was put 8 or 9 in the box. The rams made themselves one dimensional from the first snap to the last snap. 9ers still struggled at times on offense. 

13 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

We'll in all fairness all the 9ers defense had to do was put 8 or 9 in the box. The rams made themselves one dimensional from the first snap to the last snap. 9ers still struggled at times on offense. 

That's true they did... They stacked the box and stopped Gurley. And of course the Rams really have nothing if Gurley is shut down. And yeah there was a period in the 3rd quarter where literally the Niners were going 3 and out time after time and taking no time off the clock! Reminded me so much of the last few years.