KOJO

***OFFICIAL SF 49ers/Chip Kelly 1-and-done thread***

1,388 posts in this topic

I have my hands in many pies  :lol:  always welcome Koj, I love this time of year and am happy to do it

In an American pie type way ? :D

How are the chicken tenders in San Francisco?

Hardy Nickerson bolted to go be Lovie Smith's DC at Illinois.

With almost $60 million in cap space, Chip Kelly & the 49ers can't get free agents to come to San Francisco. I wonder why?

Re-signed Phil Dawson to a 1-year contract.

Beadles has been pretty close to awful the last few years. Nice to see Chip is taking the guard position so much more seriously out there. :rolleyes:

He also said he is going to "coach the heck out of" Colin Kaepernick "if he's here."

3 people like this

Yeah, he is gonna dumb down his dumb playbook even more for a dumb inaccurate QB

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports that 49ers HC Chip Kelly was "enamored" with Stanford G Joshua Garnett at last week's Pro Day event.

Just wondering what would make Colin more dumb than say Bradford or foles? Even people that don't like them will just say they can't play never hear thier dumb or can't read defenses no those shots are only reserved for the black qb. Not to mention colin has had more success than Bradford and foles combined

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports that 49ers HC Chip Kelly was "enamored" with Stanford G Joshua Garnett at last week's Pro Day event.

Did he have this look on his face?

17357324-mmmain.jpg

2 people like this

The Chip hate continues.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

1 person likes this

emotional intelligence :angry:

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Jared Goff said he met with Chip Kelly in passing. Just said "Hi."

That's more than Boykin got.

2 people like this

emotional intelligence :angry:

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Jared Goff said he met with Chip Kelly in passing. Just said "Hi."

If he was smart he would of gave him the finger and told him that he sucks as a coach . It might of kept him safe from having to go to SF

1 person likes this

49ers NT Ian Williams' five-year, $27.5 million contract has been reduced to a one-year pact after he failed his physical.

The deal is worth "up to" $6 million. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, Williams has "undergone more than one (left) ankle surgery," and is in doubt for Week 1. It's a newly-reported issue for Williams, who didn't miss a game last season. He missed six weeks in 2014 with a broken leg. The injury creates even more question marks for a 49ers defense that's absolutely disintegrated since Jim Harbaugh was fired. Going on 27, Williams has emerged as one of the league's better run pluggers.
1 person likes this

More from Chip's comedy show:

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane

Chip Kelly told me he loved me. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington

Would you want another shot at being a GM? "I never was GM." Running Personell? "I didn't run Personell." Final say? "Depends on situation."

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington

Chip says Howie Roseman was the one to negotiate DeMarco Murray deal, among others. "I've never negotiated a contract in my life."

RobMaaddi @RobMaaddi

Chip Kelly adamant that Murray, Maxwell contracts signed by Howie Roseman. "I wouldn't pay anybody. I'm frugal."

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks

Chip raves about Tom Gamble, says he has a great eye for talent. #Eagles #49ers

Chip says having Gamble with him in Philly made him comfortable with front office, and once he was fired, he had an issue with structure.

Chip says he didn't ask for full control, but he wasn't happy with how the front office was structured.

Mfranknfl @Mfranknfl
Chip said it was hard to build trust w/Howie. "A weird situation". Said he worked with him 2 years, then not at all for 1 year.

Mfranknfl @Mfranknfl

Chip said he heard from "almost every guy" on the team after fired. Admitted not everybody liked him. Said that's normal. #Eagles

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane

Chip Kelly said there was no truth to report he offered 2 1sts, a 2d, any QB and defensive player to the Titans for Marcus Mariota.

Chip says it's an advantage to have quarterbacks on his roster with #49ers that can run the spread offense.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane

Chip Kelly said that he was caught off when Jeffrey Lurie fired him as #Eagles coach. "We were game planning all day."

2 people like this

Would you want another shot at being a GM? "I never was GM." Running Personell? "I didn't run Personell." Final say? "Depends on situation."

:roll: