Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Can Free Agency Help Bolster O-Line?

@GBFL - I got the impression from him last night that he was comfortable regardless of whether he ever played quarterback again or not. At least that is how he came across.

Peters said he wants to keep playing,even as a G.Isn't that in his best interest if that's what he wants to do? if we don't fell he can handle it,he will play G someplace else

*feel

ok well the good 'ol NFL can't even keep an issued schedule lol

I'm not sure why they moved it up a week, but you can see by this, it was originally the 15th of March

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/07-15-15-important-dates4.pdf

Wrang-sure he has an announcer gig for life-why worry? lol

93-he's 34.I think that point has come(or close enough)

Look at Peyton Manning. He is actually contemplating playing another year with another club. The guy has all the records and all the money he will ever need but still doesn't want to hang it up knowing full well he faces hip replacement surgery not too far down the road. I always thought he was more intelligent than that. I am betting that his wife steps in and tells him that enough is enough! LOL

Wrang-supposedly he is announcing retirement tomorrow(so "they" say)

@GBFL - The one thing I read about Peters that stuck in my head is that he will not hang around to be a second stringer or to come off the bench. He will hang it up when that is the only role left for him.

Not sure why John Elway would come out and thank him if he wasn't

@GBFL - I wanted to ask you about something the other day and I forgot. Did you ever hear of the IMG academy down here in Bradenton? It is only 3 miles from my house.

DC-right and rumor is there is a big offer out for Osweiler.peyton won't be back in Denver even if he plays,so Elway said his goodbyes And thanked him for the SB win

93-whatever-just sayin when you get old you take what you can get-cant bea starter forever unless you walk away

DC-right and rumor is there is a big offer out for Osweiler.peyton won't be back in Denver even if he plays,so Elway said his goodbyes And thanked him for the SB win

93-whatever-just sayin when you get old you take what you can get-cant bea starter forever unless you walk away

They've offered Brock a 3 year $45 million contract.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000641576/article/nfl-reacts-to-peyton-mannings-retirement