Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Can Free Agency Help Bolster O-Line?

he wanted out cause he didnt WANT to play slot,why would he come back to get the job he didnt want to start with?

he wanted out cause he didnt WANT to play slot,why would he come back to get the job he didnt want to start with?

Still don't know what he whined about lol because he said he wants a chance to play outside CB.... OK backup heard it from GBFL first don't say you want a chance a being a starter some day you will become a whiner

Who said he wanted out????? I don't remember them saying he was requesting a trade??/ Can't fault a player to go take a bigger deal for a chance to better his future

We tried him outside,couldnt cut it and he doesnt want slot cover money,so why bring back a thron in your side? Foolish

When did he ever get a fair look on the outside here again????? Chip and Davis didn't want him outside and of course Boykin was going to try his hand to get more then slot CB money ALL PLAYER DO

He whined all year he wanted to play outside,so we gave him his wish and sent him to Pittsburgh(where they beched him) this is a football team not a day care center-let him whine somewhere else

Great with all the other guys out there you want to bring a problem back-not smart IMO

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2619604-leodis-mckelvin-contract-latest-news-and-rumors-on-negotiations-with-bills

Not saying I am for or against signing McKelvin however after reading this article I understand why the Eagles might be interested. McKelvin could be a jack of all trades backup player.

See that the Giants signed JPP as he gave them the 5 finger discount...

Bradham makes sense. He had his best year as a linebacker under Schwartz in Buffalo and he wouldn't break the bank. I believe he is pretty young as well.

>>>BG93: Brandon Boykin. Unhappy as slot defender because corners make big money.

Booooo Hoooooo.

Pittsburgh played him at corner. He was benched.

End of story.

Wow Boykin wanted a chance to make his money WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH THAT?????????? Did he let it affect his play on the football field???? NO!!!!!!!!!! I would be pissed off if I never got a fair chance when I had bums like Fletcher and Williams in front of me as well