Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Can Free Agency Help Bolster O-Line?

@Nick - Who else don't you want to see on the team? You are batting a thousand so far! LOL

2 INT's, be afraid offenses, be very afraid! FOr a 3rd or 4th stringer why not just go cheap and keep Biggers when money is tight? Maybe Carroll is just asking for more than we're willing to pay. Always curious just what those amounts are.

Brandon Boykin could be a little misrepresented-he asked/demanded more playing time because he felt he was outperforming the starters and he's judged as a whiny bigmouth who doesn't deserve a second chance.He was only a young rookie and unlike Jackson/Mccoy there's no real documented evidence of primadonna behaviour and he could probably be resigned fairly cheaply.He's just Philadelphia's Oliver Twist.

Re-injured his ankle after surgery, placed on NFI tho.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Leodis-McKelvin-to-ReserveNFI-as-Bills-release-16/df61b241-ef1d-456a-a22a-cd06ea2c309f

Last good yr was 2013, injury plagued since then. Give him some crutches and put him in the game, augh!

LOL on here ... all the anger towards Boykin with some people... yet they had their heads up their culos when it came to DeMarco being unhappy and a pain in the butt here? I'm so mad at Boykin for thinking he could have been better than Fletcher or Williams ... how dare he...LOL Yet you are ok with Murray who is the Allen Iverson of RBs, he just wants be on the field for all the snaps and get all the carries ... why else would he go to Tenn? Come on people!

He can also fill in at S, so that's a plus. The next few days will tell us a lot about how this season's going to go.

Jason Pierre-Paw, that's just not right

Hmmm .. Lets see, I could trust Jim Schwartz or a poster on here from Buffalo when it comes to evaluating a player.... hmmmmm... tough choice?? No offense Nick, I'm not really concerned about your Buffalo friends... just ask them how its been since Clinton was President... then move on.

Anyone hear anything about Rueben Randle yet? I have a gut feeling the Eagles may be interested in him.

I haven't been on here this morning... have you guys talked about the rumored draft picks that we will be getting from Miami? I heard a 4th rounder plus swapping picks 13 and 8.

Hmmm .. Lets see, I could trust Jim Schwartz or a poster on here from Buffalo when it comes to evaluating a player.... hmmmmm... tough choice?? No offense Nick, I'm not really concerned about your Buffalo friends... just ask them how its been since Clinton was President... then move on.

Joe doling out the harshness  :lol:

@Joe - Yeah, pretty much what is going around except for the wild one going around about moving up to the 1st pick in the draft

Hey, I'm just reacting to using limited funds on a backup player, a luxury afforded to teams without so many holes to fill and re-signings to make.