Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Can Free Agency Help Bolster O-Line?

so we draft at #8 in one of the worst drafts talent wise lol.  I dont know whats worst, having a GM that has no clue about evaluating football talent, or the fact that the head coach was once a player who shouldn't of ever seen the field.  Maybe he will last long enough to make it to a playoff game to blow it from suffering from the andy reid class of game clock management.  This is more depressing than watching kelly butcher this team each off season.  

so we draft at #8 in one of the worst drafts talent wise lol.  I dont know whats worst, having a GM that has no clue about evaluating football talent, or the fact that the head coach was once a player who shouldn't of ever seen the field.  Maybe he will last long enough to make it to a playoff game to blow it from suffering from the andy reid class of game clock management.  This is more depressing than watching kelly butcher this team each off season.  

This draft is pretty stacked. Mainly defensively, but also O-Line. Still just a rumor, how about we wait to find out if it's actually the real deal before we plan the annual bridge jump?

I'm waitin, esp after the fake twit accounts yesterday. OK - I'm already figuring out who to take at 8, lol!

Eeyore's active

>>>CouldCareLess: I hear you brother.

Eagles are hanging on tight to Marcus Smith. A 3-4 OLB who was too light bodied to play OLB. This can't be better as a 4-3 DE. Light bodied again.

But, hey, let's not cast aspersions at the guy who drafted him ....

Already made a nice upgrade at G. Now we need to get Stanley at #8 so we have a pair of bookend tackles. Move Peters inside to finish his career so we don't have to watch speed rushers run right by him before he's out of his stance... time and time again.