Sign in to follow this  
SpartaKick

Game tickets

Just wondering what you guys pay face value for decent seats to a game? I'm looking at seahawks vs eagles tickets and nosebleeds start at like 250 bucks. Is that everywhere or just seattle because of their flex plan. It seems Fing absurd.

Yeah they have some flex system or something that allows them to charge any price for a ticket based on market demand it seemed absurd to me too.

I know it's ridiculous. I imagine it's professional ticket sellers for the most part, seahawks and ticket sellers trying to out scalp each other. Decent upper bowl tickets are like 900 a season for season ticket holders. All these season holders are just scalping them for 290+ so that's what the seahawks are charging to non season ticket holders it's nuts.

Ticket sites are packed full of these tickets

I haven't been to a game in 3 Yrs cause of that crap. I used to go at least 2 times a year for 15 yrs. I just don't have the desire anymore not with ticket prices and parking up to 40 bucks. Ad in tolls, food ect you are looking at a 300 to 400 dollar day. There is so much other things I can do with that money.

I guess there is way too much of a following for them to ever start costing them fans in the seats but, I'm good. I'll catch a reading phillies game for like 20 bucks lol.

Family has been season ticket holders for 35 years . We always always sold face value  of tickets we sold to people . I hate when people mark up games 

Family has been season ticket holders for 35 years . We always always sold face value of tickets we sold to people . I hate when people mark up games

Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite poster?

Family has been season ticket holders for 35 years . We always always sold face value of tickets we sold to people . I hate when people mark up games

Good on you man tons of respect to you. Really admirable. It's just ridiculous it looks like most of the season tickets are owned by ticket sellers. It disgusts me.

Also me and my friend were on the season ticket waiting list for 20 yrs both of talked for yrs about how awesome it would be if one of us got them and all the fun we would have and all that good stuff.

Well 3 Yrs ago my friend finally got that call, what did he do you ask? Got 2 season tickets didn't offer any games to me took his wife to 3 games then sold the rest of them for like 200 a piece. I don't talk to that arse hole anymore. He eventually sold his rights to those tickets he didn't ask if I wanted them either. I even offered to pay 200 a piece for a Cowboys game and he told me no cause he could get 300 a piece on stub hub. This is a guy I grew up with knew him my whole life. What a scumbag

Supply and demand. If I'm buying season tickets for $900 a year, and can expect close to a 100% ROI by selling two games to people willing to pay that price, why not?

Supply and demand. If I'm buying season tickets for $900 a year, and can expect close to a 100% ROI by selling two games to people willing to pay that price, why not?

I get that I totally do. But I think it's disrespectful to the game. I love football and people/companies buying season tickets just to scalp them seems wrong. Luckily I'm in a position where I can afford to take my family to games at those prices. But I would never mark tickets up like that for the simple fact that it's the difference between a family with not so much money treating their children to something special, and putting it out of their reach.

Don't pay $250 for upper-level seats. I don't know what they usually go for in Seattle, but I've never paid more than $150 at the Linc and that was for a playoff game.

Me too. I'm going on my 9th year being a season ticket holder. When I can't go to games (which is very rare) I give them to family or close friends. I would never sell them online or look for a profit.

Eagles are doing flex pricing this year. My season tickets have a face value of $85 but they flex games are now $105

Maybe go to a game that they have a shot at winning. It'll be worth it then

I live in BC over Washington state, so games are really limited that I can easily see.