Been an Eagles fan my whole life, and grew up near Philly, but been out here in ND for a few years now... and Eagles now have more fans up here after drafting NDSU's Carson Wentz . Soon as he takes the field, I bet stores up here sell out of his jersey.

You know what I had always wondered why doesn't Football (American) have minor leagues such as Baseball has all over our Nation?  I would love to see the NFL sending scouts to North Dakota for the Philadelphia minor league football team for example.

I'm from Jamestown,ND and just happen to be Carson Wentz's uncle. I have always been neutral about the Eagles but now obviously I'm a huge fan. So looking forward to watching him grow into the Eagles franchise QB. 

On June 7, 2016 at 0:26 PM, PhillyRod said:

Been an Eagles fan my whole life, and grew up near Philly, but been out here in ND for a few years now... and Eagles now have more fans up here after drafting NDSU's Carson Wentz . Soon as he takes the field, I bet stores up here sell out of his jersey.

Considering about a month ago his jersey was the 6th highest selling jersey in the NFL I would imagine those jerseys didn't last long. 

I was born and lived near Philly until the 4th grade, and then was raised in a little town in eastern North Dakota.  An Eagles fan throughout.  The only draft pick that could be more thrilling for me than Wentz would be a quarterback from my Alma Mater.  

On 9/8/2016 at 11:07 PM, whiskeyboarder said:

I was born and lived near Philly until the 4th grade, and then was raised in a little town in eastern North Dakota.  An Eagles fan throughout.  The only draft pick that could be more thrilling for me than Wentz would be a quarterback from my Alma Mater.  

What town would that be?

Carson and I at Christmas in Bismarck,ND 17 years ago. My hockey stick present to him getting ready to tape it up for him. He was a very good player in his younger years  

24488192514_766c7ea60d_o.jpg

On 1/24/2017 at 11:42 AM, NoDak Eagle said:

Carson and I at Christmas in Bismarck,ND 17 years ago. My hockey stick present to him getting ready to tape it up for him. He was a very good player in his younger years  

24488192514_766c7ea60d_o.jpg

did you hold him by the ears ?  Dam those things were big 

On 2/5/2017 at 6:10 PM, NE.Jon said:

did you hold him by the ears ?  Dam those things were big 

Just like his hands 👍

On 12/30/2016 at 9:25 PM, NoDak Eagle said:

What town would that be?

McVille, in Nelson County.  I graduated from Dakota Prairie High School. 

It's amazing how many kids and even some adults wearing Wentz jerseys or tee shirts or Eagles apparel in general in North Dakota now. Philly has gained hundreds of fans since Carson was drafted. 

Have read, but don't post, on Dave's stuff since early 2000s.  Since '99 I generally only post on eaglesfansonly.  Lived in Camden in the late 50s/early 60s then in Camden County.  Lived in ND since '92.  See birds fans at Sports on Tap in Minot off and on but still aren't many out here.  

On 6/15/2017 at 7:15 AM, NoDakIggle said:

Have read, but don't post, on Dave's stuff since early 2000s.  Since '99 I generally only post on eaglesfansonly.  Lived in Camden in the late 50s/early 60s then in Camden County.  Lived in ND since '92.  See birds fans at Sports on Tap in Minot off and on but still aren't many out here.  

I guess I'm mainly talking towns from Bismarck east.