Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Jared Goff isn't even Rams' backup QB

18 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If Goff doesn't play this season, that could be the end for Fisher in Los Angeles. Especially if Goff was his idea.

I think he's done after this year... What has he shown as HC for that team?! He can build a mean defense but he can't assemble an offense that can do just enough to make the play offs. If Goff was his idea then that'll be the final nail in his coffin for sure. 

33 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Hes officially inactive week 1.

Rams are taking an incredible amount of heat, but that's due in part to them hyping the kid up and making everyone believe he was starting. I see a disastrous season upcoming for the Rams whether the kid plays or not

39 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think he's done after this year... What has he shown as HC for that team?! He can build a mean defense but he can't assemble an offense that can do just enough to make the play offs. If Goff was his idea then that'll be the final nail in his coffin for sure. 

He's still living off his Super Bowl run with the Titans in '99, but I do think he's close to done. If not by the end of this season, then right before they move into their new stadium.

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He's still living off his Super Bowl run with the Titans in '99, but I do think he's close to done. If not by the end of this season, then right before they move into their new stadium.

Yeah I can see that mate... Keep him in until the new stadium is ready and then look to bring in a name to excite their fans? The thing you can say about Fisher is he's consistent and chances are they'll go 7-9 rather than be one of the worst team's in the NFL. At least that plus the move back to LA in a new stadium makes them an attractive prospect...