BDAWK_4EVER

San Antonio Tx

3 posts in this topic

Please dear God is there an Eagles bar somewhere in this Godforsaken hellhole. I have not met a single Eagles fan here

1 person likes this

Have been living in TX since 2013 and moved to San Antonio last year.  Hoped your post meant we had someone to hang with on game days, but I see you have not one reply :sad:

23 hours ago, onemomo2 said:

Have been living in TX since 2013 and moved to San Antonio last year.  Hoped your post meant we had someone to hang with on game days, but I see you have not one reply :sad:

So there's this app called meetup, and there is a group for Philly fans on there. I haven't been able to meet with them yet due to work and going out of town, but it looks to be a relatively small group. But if you want to download that app (I think there's a website too) the group is called Philly to San Antonio 4 for 4. And of course if I'm in town and not working (which is every other weekend) I'm always down to go watch the game, so feel free to hit me up on here. I work Sunday and then we have the bye week but week 5 I should be around!