NoDak Eagle

Eagles fans in Chicago

Met some great Eagles fans at the Monday Night game in Chicago. Impressed with the number of fans there. All very vocal and passionate about their team. I had more pictures taken with fans than I can count but obviously wearing my signed number 11 Wentz Bison jersey will do that. An experience I will never forget and with that I need to get to Philly if not this year but next for a game. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, NoDak Eagle said:

Met some great Eagles fans at the Monday Night game in Chicago. Impressed with the number of fans there. All very vocal and passionate about their team. I had more pictures taken with fans than I can count but obviously wearing my signed number 11 Wentz Bison jersey will do that. An experience I will never forget and with that I need to get to Philly if not this year but next for a game. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!

Nice.  :rock:

Welcome aboard bro, always room for any NorDak peeps on the Wentzwagon. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the revelation that is #11!

lol ... when I first saw the OP's screen name, I thought it meant glad we didn't draft Dak Prescott (no Dak) until I realized it was short for North Dakota.

10 minutes ago, time2rock said:

lol ... when I first saw the OP's screen name, I thought it meant glad we didn't draft Dak Prescott (no Dak) until I realized it was short for North Dakota.

Same here but it's a good double meaning lol

37 minutes ago, NoDak Eagle said:

Wow Jamestown, That's where my x is from. It's off subject but does the name Kahler sound familiar? It's a small town.

57 minutes ago, NoDak Eagle said:

I think that jersey would be hung up rather than worn. Might be worth some money in the future.

38 minutes ago, time2rock said:

lol ... when I first saw the OP's screen name, I thought it meant glad we didn't draft Dak Prescott.

That's still what it means.

OP is misinformed.

Dallas sux.

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think that jersey would be hung up rather than worn. Might be worth some money in the future.

I can get others signed since I am his uncle. But I would never profit off my nephew. Wouldn't seem right. 

19 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

That's still what it means.

OP is misinformed.

Dallas sux.

Ah no it doesn't. Truthfully I didn't think of Prescott when I created my screen name and yes Dallas does suck. Right up there with Green Bay in my book. 

44 minutes ago, Silentop said:

Wow Jamestown, That's where my x is from. It's off subject but does the name Kahler sound familiar? It's a small town.

I've heard the name but do not know any Kahlers. 

4 minutes ago, NoDak Eagle said:

I can get others signed since I am his uncle. But I would never profit off my nephew. Wouldn't seem right. 

Well Uncle Wentz. Get ready.... people can turn like a light switch.

30 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Isn't NoDak Eagle related to Carson Wentz in some capacity?

If so, not to be that guy, but couldn't he just get another one? 

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Well Uncle Wentz. Get ready.... people can turn like a light switch.

Well aware. Like I stated before I have thick skin. Being a coach of the game of hockey for over 30 years I have to. 

4 minutes ago, NoDak Eagle said:

Well aware. Like I stated before I have thick skin. Being a coach of the game of hockey for over 30 years I have to. 

Lol. But these are Philly Phans. Tree lightly my friend 

Honest question, would you be willing to receive my Wentz jersey, keep it till you seen Carson, and send it back signed? obvoiusly id pay for the fees, plus an extra $50, doubt id get a chance too, here in Cali? haha

i mean assuming i get conformation you are in fact his cousin lol.

20 minutes ago, Flyeagleafly818 said:

Honest question, would you be willing to receive my Wentz jersey, keep it till you seen Carson, and send it back signed? obvoiusly id pay for the fees, plus an extra $50, doubt id get a chance too, here in Cali? haha

i mean assuming i get conformation you are in fact his cousin lol.

I'm not his cousin. He's my sisters son. Unfortunately I'm done taking autograph requests. I get way to many to please everyone. That and he won't signanything until the seasons over. Sorry bud. 

14 minutes ago, NoDak Eagle said:

I'm not his cousin. He's my sisters son. Unfortunately I'm done taking autograph requests. I get way to many to please everyone. That and he won't signanything until the seasons over. Sorry bud. 

haha it was a long shot, though i did provide an incentive so i wouldn't be taking advantage per say, i could only imagine how much requests you had. 

Carson seems like he has a really good head on his shoulders and a great kid, i have never seen a qb make these many calls and changes as a Rookie. He reads the blitz on almost every play. how was he not heavily recruited, did he ever consider transferring to a bigger school?

2 hours ago, NoDak Eagle said:

Ah no it doesn't. Truthfully I didn't think of Prescott when I created my screen name and yes Dallas does suck. Right up there with Green Bay in my book. 

We'll be the judge of that, thank you.  :lol:

Dallas sux.

1 hour ago, Flyeagleafly818 said:

haha it was a long shot, though i did provide an incentive so i wouldn't be taking advantage per say, i could only imagine how much requests you had. 

Carson seems like he has a really good head on his shoulders and a great kid, i have never seen a qb make these many calls and changes as a Rookie. He reads the blitz on almost every play. how was he not heavily recruited, did he ever consider transferring to a bigger school?

I will never profit off Carson. Period. 

He only played his senior year in High school as a QB. Was only recruited by one D1 school and that was Central Michigan. As far as transferring it never crossed his mind. He was going to be a Bison no matter what came along. 

5 hours ago, NoDak Eagle said:

That's right you're the guy in his family. That name throws me off. Makes me think of Prescott. The irony of Wentz's relative choosing an ID that reminds people of a frigging Cryboy. Those guys aren't liked around these parts.

5 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

Isn't NoDak Eagle related to Carson Wentz in some capacity?

If so, not to be that guy, but couldn't he just get another one? 

He mentioned it earlier. I get where he's coming from especially since he can just get another. 

On September 22, 2016 at 10:45 AM, NoDak Eagle said:

I was there!  I talked to two North Dakota fans.  I'm not sure if it was you.  It was a great time.  I'm glad you enjoyed the game.  You probably saw the Green Legion group.  We get pretty vocal. And yes you need to get to Philly asap but get ready for even more pictures!  Fly Eagles Fly!

On September 22, 2016 at 5:00 PM, EazyEaglez said:

He mentioned it earlier. I get where he's coming from especially since he can just get another. 

I suppose I could get another one but like I said I will not profit off of Carson. 

2 hours ago, flyeaglesfly000 said:

I was there!  I talked to two North Dakota fans.  I'm not sure if it was you.  It was a great time.  I'm glad you enjoyed the game.  You probably saw the Green Legion group.  We get pretty vocal. And yes you need to get to Philly asap but get ready for even more pictures!  Fly Eagles Fly!

I had the gold Bison signed number 11 jersey on and my buddy had a Eagles Wentz shirt on.