NoDak Eagle

Eagles fans in Chicago

1 hour ago, NoDak Eagle said:

I suppose I could get another one but like I said I will not profit off of Carson. 

I have many autographed items from players especially Chuck Bednarik. I could make a profit on them. I could probably made a lot of money on them after his passing, but I didn't and won't, because I enjoy the pieces. They're like artwork to me. I guess when I heard you were just wearing it well to me that's like using the Mona Lisa as a wash rag. No offense or anything. Just a different point of view.

8 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I have many autographed items from players especially Chuck Bednarik. I could make a profit on them. I could probably made a lot of money on them after his passing, but I didn't and won't, because I enjoy the pieces. They're like artwork to me. I guess when I heard you were just wearing it well to me that's like using the Mona Lisa as a wash rag. No offense or anything. Just a different point of view.

I'm proud to wear it. I do have another that is framed. 

3 hours ago, NoDak Eagle said:

I'm proud to wear it. I do have another that is framed. 

Never had a celebrity relative before so I couldn't begin to understand, but Iim sure you guys must be extremely proud of Carson and his success.

On 9/24/2016 at 2:09 PM, NoDak Eagle said:

I had the gold Bison signed number 11 jersey on and my buddy had a Eagles Wentz shirt on. 

Are you the guy they showed on television right before the Eagles first offensive play of the game? Wearing glasses. Short grayish hair with mustache and beard? The guy to your left wearing a green Eagles shirt?

6 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Are you the guy they showed on television right before the Eagles first offensive play of the game? Wearing glasses. Short grayish hair with mustache and beard? The guy to your left wearing a green Eagles shirt?

Yes that was my ugly mug.

2 hours ago, NoDak Eagle said:

Yes that was my ugly mug.

Cool. When I saw that live on television that night, I thought to myself, "hey that might be Carson Wentz's uncle who posts on the messages boards."