Sign in to follow this  
Infam

Eagles Fan from Leverkusen, Germany

Hey everyone,

glad to join up here, and greetings from good ol' Germany !

Damn, the Eagles are so awesome right now.

I know, you are all so humble, don't want to get too excited just to be let down if things go sour - but I think we all should be celebrating no matter what. And here is why: The Eagles haven't just won the first three, they have been looking so damn good doing it. And that's what really matters: They play ball like we all want to see. So I don't even care if they lose some further down the road, they are showing up big time, and that is a promise they are making - and it is: good entertainment. I value that higher than just wins.

I think Pederson is for real, and I am convinced Wentz is the Quarterback to start a new era for the Eagles. How about that?

So yeah ! Time to be excited !

Celebrating in Germany,

Philipp (aka Infam)

Edit: Is there a post on Leonard Fournette on the Forums ? I would love to see him and / or JuJu Smith-Schuster to be our Picks in 2017..

12 hours ago, Infam said:

Hey everyone,

glad to join up here, and greetings from good ol' Germany !

Damn, the Eagles are so awesome right now.

I know, you are all so humble, don't want to get too excited just to be let down if things go sour - but I think we all should be celebrating no matter what. And here is why: The Eagles haven't just won the first three, they have been looking so damn good doing it. And that's what really matters: They play ball like we all want to see. So I don't even care if they lose some further down the road, they are showing up big time, and that is a promise they are making - and it is: good entertainment. I value that higher than just wins.

I think Pederson is for real, and I am convinced Wentz is the Quarterback to start a new era for the Eagles. How about that?

So yeah ! Time to be excited !

Celebrating in Germany,

Philipp (aka Infam)

Edit: Is there a post on Leonard Fournette on the Forums ? I would love to see him and / or JuJu Smith-Schuster to be our Picks in 2017..

Welcome aboard. A word of caution about the EMB though, it can be a brutal place at times, just don't take anything too seriously or personally. If someone insults you, toss it right back at him or her (or me... :huh: ). One minute people may call you an idiot, the next, you're getting 100 likes for a posting. It's a great place to hang out on the internet though. I came to visit for the first time about 15 years ago and never left.

How long have you been an Eagles fan and how did that come about, being from Germany? It always interests me to know how people from other nations came to be an Eagles fan.