20 hours ago, hunterseeker said:

Didn't see any forums for Irish Eagles, so here's one.  I know I am not the only fan over here.

Fly Eagles Fly.

You've been a fan since 1985? How did you come to be an Eagles fan back then, was American Football shown over there back then?

Hi VaB, local channel started to show the games in the 80s, I needed to pick a team to make it interesting, and Randall Cunningham swung it.  Reggie helped too.

14 hours ago, hunterseeker said:

Hi VaB, local channel started to show the games in the 80s, I needed to pick a team to make it interesting, and Randall Cunningham swung it.  Reggie helped too.

Great to have you in the Nest. I have distant family living in Dublin.

Sweet.  Tough loss against the Lions.  Can you believe those penalties?  Yuk.  A very winnable game, hope we don#t regret that

I'm an Eagles fan from Belfast-i started following the Eagles because of Terrell Owens.Im actually headed to New York in 5 weeks time- While I'm there my cousin and I are going to Philly for MNF. Vs Green Bay. It'll be my first visit to LFF and I cannot wait!

On 10/13/2016 at 11:43 PM, McCaff32 said:

I'm an Eagles fan from Belfast-i started following the Eagles because of Terrell Owens.Im actually headed to New York in 5 weeks time- While I'm there my cousin and I are going to Philly for MNF. Vs Green Bay. It'll be my first visit to LFF and I cannot wait!

Was at that game myself. My second though. O for 2 now. Think I should steer clear anymore. 

Massive eagles fan from Dublin. I am travelling to san Francisco in early September and was hoping the eagles v rams or chargers would be early but sadly not. really looking forward to this season. fly eagles fly. 

Any of you any ideas how to make sure of seeing Eagles games live on to if sky sports aren't showing them?

annoys me when we aren't the televised game😩

Hope you all enjoyed the Super Bowl 😁😁😁😁 still smile thinking about it 😂

Any help is welcome 👍

Any of you on twitter?

Our World Champion Eagles are taking to the field tonight.  I have been waiting a long time to say that!! GO EAGLES!

Sitting up waiting patiently for the game to start- weather delay.

work tomorrow is gonna be a long day 😂

Let's Go Birds 🦅🇮🇪

Hey McCaff.  Fair play for staying up.  I got up early this morning, and was happy to get the second half.

Those last few minutes were tough on the ticker, but a great result. 

HunterSeeker It's a labour of love at this point mate 👍 I'd only end up waking up every ten mins to check the score anyway 😂

At around 5.20 this morning I thought I was going to be going for my 2 hours sleep before a work very upset.

but thankfully we held out- Thought Darby played very well - McLeod with two Interception chances missed 🙈 But the main thing is 1-0 .

just have to manoeuvre my way to 5pm now without falling asleep in the office 😂

Yeah😴, plenty of talking points, a lot of basic errors, but first game back. Good to get the emotional first game behind us. Hopefully no injuries and we roll into TB healthy.  

It will interesting to see when Wentz is back on the field. 

I'm happy that we aren't rushing Wentz back- From what I seen last night Foles didn't have that go up and get it WR - So I think the quicker Jeffery is back the better . No Super Bowl hangover - team isn't smelling themselves and back to grinding.

nothing above the repeat mate 👍

Waited this long for one - now I'm greedy for another one 😂👍

Saints made Bucs look very good.  Our D Line will test Ryan Fitz , and that'll keep those WRs quiet.  Still looking at a W there, by the looks of things.

Good to see Dallas and NYG losing last night. Don't think the Skins are as good as the Cards made them look .

GOOOO EAGLES. Tightish finish but it was a great team performance (minus a lot of key players) on a horrible wet day.  Not many teams would fair as well with their top running backs out.  Carson's back, a little bit of rust shaken off, he will only get better.  Injury report next up.  Hopefully McLeod is OK.

OK.  That was awful. No stop on 4th and long, fumble loss, yuk. Wentz must be sore this morning, battered all day. We'll need to lay down a marker against the Vikings. Don't want to be heading to NY at 2-3.

OK, we did go to NY at 2-3 which sucks.  But at 3-3, and the way the Panthers and Jags are playing, 5-3 going into the bye is feasible. We badly need this injury list to shorten up real quick. If we are healthy after the bye, and at 5-3, we are in a real good position. And I can't wait to see if we bring in extra talent, and what position that will be.

Still fuming! losing a 17-0 lead in 10 minutes. IMO Offense needs to score over 30 points a game to make games easier to defend.  17 point cushion is obviously not enough this season. At 17-14, the O failed to put a drive together to score and take the time off the clock. No rest for the D which had to come out against a fired up CAR O. Horrible! Even if we win the division (yeah, I'm dreamin'!), why would we think we'd have a chance against the Vikings, Saints,  and other playoff bound teams, not to mention the Rams?

Still struggling to hit 30+ points which is not good for this team. Whatever trade is made, we need that trade to get us over the 30 points mark every game.  Looks like an OLineman is needed to me. And extra staff to treat the wounded, jees I can't believe how broken up this team is. I don't think I can bare to hear the words 'day-to-day' from the pressers again!

Tate!  Wow.  Now we can get over 30 points a game.  As long as the other team are hung over like the Jags were in London!🙄