20 hours ago, hunterseeker said:

Didn't see any forums for Irish Eagles, so here's one.  I know I am not the only fan over here.

Fly Eagles Fly.

You've been a fan since 1985? How did you come to be an Eagles fan back then, was American Football shown over there back then?

Hi VaB, local channel started to show the games in the 80s, I needed to pick a team to make it interesting, and Randall Cunningham swung it.  Reggie helped too.

14 hours ago, hunterseeker said:

Hi VaB, local channel started to show the games in the 80s, I needed to pick a team to make it interesting, and Randall Cunningham swung it.  Reggie helped too.

Great to have you in the Nest. I have distant family living in Dublin.

Sweet.  Tough loss against the Lions.  Can you believe those penalties?  Yuk.  A very winnable game, hope we don#t regret that

I'm an Eagles fan from Belfast-i started following the Eagles because of Terrell Owens.Im actually headed to New York in 5 weeks time- While I'm there my cousin and I are going to Philly for MNF. Vs Green Bay. It'll be my first visit to LFF and I cannot wait!

On 10/13/2016 at 11:43 PM, McCaff32 said:

I'm an Eagles fan from Belfast-i started following the Eagles because of Terrell Owens.Im actually headed to New York in 5 weeks time- While I'm there my cousin and I are going to Philly for MNF. Vs Green Bay. It'll be my first visit to LFF and I cannot wait!

Was at that game myself. My second though. O for 2 now. Think I should steer clear anymore. 

Massive eagles fan from Dublin. I am travelling to san Francisco in early September and was hoping the eagles v rams or chargers would be early but sadly not. really looking forward to this season. fly eagles fly.