Sign in to follow this  
McCaff32

PACKERS GAME

I'm going to my first eagles game on 28/11/16   vs Packers . I'm from Ireland and I'm gonna be taking a two week trip to New York so i decided to try to catch a game.
Any advice on things to do/see at the stadium leading up to kick off? Any suggestions welcome :blink:
Thanks in advance

Find a bunch of people to tailgate with. Have a great time. There isn't much to see at he stadium except the pro shop. The real pregame experience is in the parking lots. Get there early to make sure you get a spot. Because one person will reserve 12 spots for his buddies by putting cones in the spaces. I personally will throw the cone out of my way and park there. They have no right to call dibs on parking spots. I've done it before..I got out and threw the cone and when the guy got mouthy I told him to go to hell and he didn't pay for the spots so he doesn't own them. Anyway, yeah tailgate..try to head to get in the stadium around an hour before kickoff because security lines there are stupid. Have fun!!

There is nothing like going to a Eagle game at the Linc. Stop by early, go visit the Xfinity studio if you can. I stay at the Holliday Inn when I go behind the stadium. Spend the weekend and go visit south Philly.