Sign in to follow this  
norfolkp757

Anyone going to Baltimore?

Not this time. I went the last time the Eagles played in Baltimore (bad day, don't remind me.)  Tailgating is a bit different there than at the Linc; they use many private lots scattered around the stadium. Lots of small parties scattered around than one big party. I saw more Eagles fans inside the stadium than at the tailgate.

I'm late to the thread, but I attended the game.  I'd guess the crowd was 25% Eagles fans.  That's probably a comparable percentage to a "typical" Eagles/Redskins game at FedEx Field (this year's game was probably slightly lower), was somewhat higher than the 2014 and 2015 Eagles/Giants games at MetLife Stadium (I'd estimate 20-25% Eagles fans at the 2014 game and 15-20% Eagles fans at the 2015 game), and was somewhat lower than the 2015 Eagles/Jets game at the Meadowlands (when the crowd was probably 30-35% Eagles fans).  (I've been to a couple other Eagles road games since the 2014 season that weren't "regional" games, so they aren't fair to compare to Baltimore or the other nearby road games.)