RememberTheKoy

OFFICIAL: Nick Foles 2017 option not picked up by Chiefs

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Reality

Oh, so no links or rumors or anything to substantiate these claims....

Just "reality" .....

Lmaoooooo

25 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Yeah he certainly isn't a great QB that is for sure.  But what is also for sure is that he is better than journeyman backup qb Nick Foles.

I disagree. Like you, I don't think either of them are great. But just because Bradford is a starter & Foles is not does not automatically make him better. 

Bradford is a former #1 overall pick who has been a bust. Foles is a 3rd round pick who has probably slightly overachieved.

Now, obviously, I would take Wentz over either one of them, so you will never hear me calling for Foles over Wentz, but I would take Foles over Bradford.

Foles has led a team to the playoffs ... Bradford has not.

Foles has been selected to a Pro Bowl ... Bradford has not.

Foles owns a higher career passer rating (88.1) than Bradford (84.5)

Bradford has a slightly higher career completion percentage (62.3%) than Foles (60.4%) but certainly not enough of a difference to claim one is super accurate and one is not. 

2 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

1. Foles asked for his release

2. Foles' option wasn't picked up because KC's cap was severly hamstrung and they needed to get money for Berry. They also have a starter who they have money invested in.

This is too easy

Right, Foles asked for his release so that he can seak a lower paying backup job lolllll

2 minutes ago, ckudrick said:

I disagree. Like you, I don't think either of them are great. But just because Bradford is a starter & Foles is not does not automatically make him better. 

Bradford is a former #1 overall pick who has been a bust. Foles is a 3rd round pick who has probably slightly overachieved.

Now, obviously, I would take Wentz over either one of them, so you will never hear me calling for Foles, but I would take Foles than Bradford.

Foles has led a team to the playoffs ... Bradford has not.

Foles has been selected to a Pro Bowl ... Bradford has not.

Foles owns a higher career passer rating (88.1) than Bradford (84.5)

Bradford has a slightly higher career completion percentage (62.3%) than Foles (60.4%) but certainly not enough of a difference to claim one is super accurate and one is not.

Bradford literallyset the record for single season completion % but you say it can't be claimed that Bradford is more accurate.

Bradford has never played on a team as good as the 2013 Eagles.  Bradford has never played in an offense that was even close to as talented as that offense.  Bradford isn't  a great QB that will out a team on his back, but neither is Foles.  Bradford can at the very least be a quality stwrter for youe team.  Nick Foles cannot.  That is why Nick Foles is a career journeyman backup QB.

Foles fans conrinue to be absolutely delusional about him.  If he was worth a damn he would have an opportunity  to start somewhere because there are a lot of teams very desperate for QBs in this league. 

6 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Oh, so no links or rumors or anything to substantiate these claims....

Just "reality" .....

Lmaoooooo

Rumors or links about what?  Sam Bradford is the starting QB for a NFL team, one that was willing to trade a 1st round pick for him.  Nick Foles has had 3 straight teams get rid of him with the previous two cutting him after one season and the onpy work he can find is as a backup on teams where there isn't even the window for competition to become the starter.

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Bradford literallyset the record for single season completion % but you say it can't be claimed that Bradford is more accurate.

Bradford has never played on a team as good as the 2013 Eagles.  Bradford has never played in an offense that was even close to as talented as that offense.  Bradford isn't  a great QB that will out a team on his back, but neither is Foles.  Bradford can at the very least be a quality stwrter for youe team.  Nick Foles cannot.  That is why Nick Foles is a career journeyman backup QB.

Foles fans conrinue to be absolutely delusional about him.  If he was worth a damn he would have an opportunity  to start somewhere because there are a lot of teams very desperate for QBs in this league. 

I am not delusional about Foles at all.  I am not saying I want him to be a starter; I agree that he is best suited as a backup. But I also think Bradford is as well. He's not a quality starter. He's a sub-.500 QB who's good for about 20 TDs per year. Big whoop.

The Bradford thing to me is kinda like the Vick thing. Teams see former #1 overall pick and think they can somehow be the one who is going to unleash all this potential. So he keeps getting chances. But, at this point, he is what he is. 

1 minute ago, ckudrick said:

I am not delusional about Foles at all.  I am not saying I want him to be a starter; I agree that he is best suited as a backup. But I also think Bradford is as well. He's not a quality starter. He's a sub-.500 QB who's good for about 20 TDs per year. Big whoop.

You're completely delusional about Nick Foles.

Whats funny is RTK has no legs to stand on from what started this argument . Wentz Foles seems to be the best starter / backup combo in league .   God forbid something happens to wentz  , I feel good about Nick stepping in and winning games . 

8 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Whats funny is RTK has no legs to stand on from what started this argument . Wentz Foles seems to be the best starter / backup combo in league .   God forbid something happens to wentz  , I feel good about Nick stepping in and winning games . 

Wentz/Foles is not the best starter/backup cobo in the league.  Not onpy are you ridiculously delusional about Foles to continue to try to say thar but you are also delusional about Wentz to say that when Brady/Garoppolo exists.

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Wentz/Foles is not the best starter/backup cobo in the league.  Not onpy are you ridiculously delusional about Foles to continue to try to say thar but you are also delusional about Wentz to say that when Brady/Garoppolo exists.

Brady is the better QB obviously ..... But its not about that . Tell me what Jimmy has done to be better then Nick Foles .   NOTHING

18 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Rumors or links about what?  Sam Bradford is the starting QB for a NFL team, one that was willing to trade a 1st round pick for him.  Nick Foles has had 3 straight teams get rid of him with the previous two cutting him after one season and the onpy work he can find is as a backup on teams where there isn't even the window for competition to become the starter.

Yea, you're a troll lol

2 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Brady is the better QB obviously ..... But its not about that . Tell me what Jimmy has done to be better then Nick Foles .   NOTHING

Lmao

He looked great this past season.  He is clearly a guy that is going to get the chqnce to lead a franchise in this league, most likely the Patriots.  Foles is only able to maintain a career in the league as a journeyman backup QB.

Literally no one else would say that Wentz/Foles is better than Brady/Garoppolo than deliriously delusional Foles fans like yourself.  

5 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Yea, you're a troll lol

I am a troll for stating facts?  What was the troll in my post?  That 3 straight teams have gotten rid of Nick Foles?  Fact.  That the last two cut him?  Fact.  That he has only been able to find work as a backup QB on teams where there is no window of competition available to win the starting job? Fact.  That Sam Bradford is starting in the NFL? Fact.  That he was traded for a 1st round pick showing there is a clear market for him to start in the league if he were to become avaliable again? Fact.

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Lmao

He looked great this past season.  He is clearly a guy that is going to get the chqnce to lead a franchise in this league, most likely the Patriots.  Foles is only able to maintain a career in the league as a journeyman backup QB.

Literally no one else would say that Wentz/Foles is better than Brady/Garoppolo than deliriously delusional Foles fans like yourself.  

Im sorry Im an Eagles fan . We all cant say the same about you  since you seem to hate players that have helped the team win.   Garoppolo  looked good ?  Was that before he got injured  and replaced by the 3rd string ? Nick Foles looked great the season he replaced Vick going 27-2 MVP probowl .....  

Keep it up ..... you keep throwing darts about players  you might get a chance hit on one . at least once out of the 100000x perdictions in your head

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Lmao

Wentz/Foles is a solid combo but I would have to agree with RTK that Brady/Garoppolo is better.

13 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

That he was traded for a 1st round pick showing there is a clear market for him to start in the league if he were to become avaliable again? Fact.

No, I don't think so. He fetched a 1st round pick because a team was desperate, thinking they had a contending team when their QB was lost a week prior to the season. That was really dumb luck for the Eagles & drove the price way up. He'd been available for trade prior to that, with no serious bids.

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I am a troll for stating facts?  What was the troll in my post?  That 3 straight teams have gotten rid of Nick Foles?  Fact.  That the last two cut him?  Fact.  That he has only been able to find work as a backup QB on teams where there is no window of competition available to win the starting job? Fact.  That Sam Bradford is starting in the NFL? Fact.  That he was traded for a 1st round pick showing there is a clear market for him to start in the league if he were to become avaliable again? Fact.

Chip Keyy got rid  of Nick enough said there .  He asked to be released from the Fisher crap show .... hmm  where is jeff now ?   Foles was wanted by the cowboys and vikings we know for sure but instead went back with Andy .  Salary cap crap happens even more so when you have a QB already in place ..

Wentz/Foles is a solid combo but I would have to agree with RTK that Brady/Garoppolo is better.

So you agree that Jimmy has done more then Nick ?

32 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

No, not necessarily. But he looked good in relief last year and the sample size is pretty small.

But Brady is the best QB in the league and light years ahead of Wentz at this point. Garoppolo has proven that he can win in spot duty, which is all your need your backup QB to do. Together, they're a better tandem.

I am very happy with our QBs. Wentz had a promising start, but we don't know what he is at this point. Foles is a very solid backup. But I wouldn't go as far to say that the two are the best in the league.

5 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Im sorry Im an Eagles fan . We all cant say the same about you  since you seem to hate players that have helped the team win.   Garoppolo  looked good ?  Was that before he got injured  and replaced by the 3rd string ? Nick Foles looked great the season he replaced Vick going 27-2 MVP probowl .....  

Keep it up ..... you keep throwing darts about players  you might get a chance hit on one . at least once out of the 100000x perdictions in your head

You're  a delusional Foles fan.  Literally no one other than a delusional Foles fan would act like Wentz/Foles is better than Brady/Garoppolo.

And yeah Garappolo looked good before getting injured.  2-0, 42/59 71% passing 4 TD and no interceptions.

9 minutes ago, ckudrick said:

No, I don't think so. He fetched a 1st round pick because a team was desperate. That was really dumb luck. He'd been available for trade prior to that, with no serious bids.

If Sam Bradford were a free agent today he would be getting offers for a starting job for NFL teams.  Foles has been available on the open market for two straight offseasons and could onoy get jobs as a backup QB on teams where there was no chance to win a starting job.  This was after he lost his starting job to Case Keenum in St. Louis.

10 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Chip Keyy got rid  of Nick enough said there .  He asked to be released from the Fisher crap show .... hmm  where is jeff now ?   Foles was wanted by the cowboys and vikings we know for sure but instead went back with Andy .  Salary cap crap happens even more so when you have a QB already in place ..

Ooooo Nick was wanted for a backup job in Dallas and Minnesota.  Tell me more about this joruneyman backup  QBs journey to different backup QB jobs.

12 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Knock it off.

Don't talk to me about facts. You butted into a conversation that I was having with Vince where I asked him to give me facts regarding his statement and your reply was "reality" LOL!

I also have to remember who I'm debating with here. You're the same guy who said Reuben Randle was 2nd best WR on the team...even though he was cut, never got picked up and....is still on the street as I type this.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Ooooo Nick was wanted for a backup job in Dallas and Minnesota.  Tell me more about this joruneyman backup  QBs journey to different backup QB jobs.

Really ? Im betting we would of been stuck with Brokeford if he went with the Vikes..... Hell he would of started in Dallas as well.  Seems funny both teams that wanted him lost there starting QB .   Your blind hate is too much . The guy is a class act  and BACKUP to our starter .  You really are salty the players you choose to like over the Eagles themselves suck 

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

If Sam Bradford were a free agent today he would be getting offers for a starting job for NFL teams.  Foles has been available on the open market for two straight offseasons and could onoy get jobs as a backup QB on teams where there was no chance to win a starting job.  This was after he lost his starting job to Case Keenum in St. Louis.

1) You don't know for sure that he would be. There are plenty of former starting QBs out there that are unemployed. Jay Cutler was once traded for two 1sts and a 3rd.

2) If he was, those teams would probably receive in return what he's been his whole career.

3) A former #1 overall pick is always going to get more chances than a guy from the 3rd round. Teams desperately hope that the potential will somehow be realized. See: Vick, Michael.

4) Bradford sucks.

1) You don't know for sure that he would be. There are plenty of former starting QBs out there that are unemployed. Jay Cutler was once traded for two 1sts and a 3rd.

2) If he was, those teams would probably receive in return what he's been his whole career.

3) A former #1 overall pick is always going to get more chances than a guy from the 3rd round. Teams desperately hope that the potential will somehow be realized.

4) Bradford sucks.

There is no doubt he would ger a chance to start with another team if available.  He is starting right now and just came off of a season where he set the NFL single season completion record.

Jay Cutler is a soon to be 34 year old turnover machine,  but I still bet he gets a chance with a team like Houston.  Sam Bradford is only 29 years old.