RememberTheKoy

OFFICIAL: Nick Foles 2017 option not picked up by Chiefs

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

There is no doubt he would ger a chance to start with another team if available.  He is starting right now and just came off of a season where he set the NFL single season completion record.

Jay Cutler is a turnover machine,  but I still bet he gets a chance with a team like Houston.

You're missing my point. I don't care if he gets 50 more chances. Until he actually accomplishes something ... like maybe leading a team to a record above .500 ... it doesn't matter. He sucks. 

Being on a roster, or above someone else in the pecking order, doesn't mean anything unless you do something with that opportunity.

5 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Knock it off.

Don't talk to me about facts. You butted into a conversation that I was having with Vince where I asked him to give me facts regarding his statement and your reply was "reality" LOL!

I also have to remember who I'm debating with here. You're the same guy who said Reuben Randle was 2nd best WR on the team...even though he was cut, never got picked up and....is still on the street as I type this.

And then I proceeded to give you the facts.

And yeah that will happen in the league with onpy 32 employers when you aren't an All Pro talent and your reputation is ruined.  Doesn't change the fact that he woupd have been the 2nd best WR in our absolutely garbage WR group last year.

1 minute ago, ckudrick said:

You're missing my point. I don't care if he gets 50 more chances. Until he actually accomplishes something ... like maybe leading a team to a record above .500 ... it doesn't matter. He sucks.

Being on a roster, or above someone else in the pecking order, doesn't mean anything unless you do something with that opportunity.

Rules to remember when talking to RTK 

Image result for talking to an idiot meme

6 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Really ? Im betting we would of been stuck with Brokeford if he went with the Vikes..... Hell he would of started in Dallas as well.  Seems funny both teams that wanted him lost there starting QB .   Your blind hate is too much . The guy is a class act  and BACKUP to our starter .  You really are salty the players you choose to like over the Eagles themselves suck 

They were pursuing him to be their backup QB.  With the way Dak was playing in the preseason he still would have started once Romo got injured.  Foles would have been an absolute backpedaling disaster behind that Vikings oline.  He likely would have gotten injured as well.

But yeah continue to tell me how great Foles is because of the different backup opportunities he had behind established starters in the league with teams in desperate need of starting QBs.

5 minutes ago, ckudrick said:

For the 3rd or 4th time I agree that Bradford isn't  a great QB.  He is unquestionably a better QB than Nick Foles though.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

For the 3rd or 4th time I agree that Bradford isn't  a great QB.  He is unquestionably a better QB than Nick Foles though.

Which is a matter of opinion ... not "unquestionably." There's plenty to question.

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

And then I proceeded to give you the facts.

And yeah that will happen in the league with onpy 32 employers when you aren't an All Pro talent and your reputation is ruined.  Doesn't change the fact that he woupd have been the 2nd best WR in our absolutely garbage WR group last year.

No, you absolutely did not give me any facts regarding the question that I asked LMAO!

Again, I asked how do we know all of the "said" teams (in regards to Vince's statement) would be interested in Sam if he were on the FA market?

C'mon bro, you're better than this LOL!

20 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

And yeah Garappolo looked good before getting injured.  2-0, 42/59 71% passing 4 TD and no interceptions.

Eh, I guess...

Let me know when he can toss 7 TDs and 0 Ints in a game while sitting out a majority of the 4th qtr though.

I'll wait patiently.

5 minutes ago, ckudrick said:

Which is a matter of opinion ... not "unquestionably." There's plenty to question.

There really isn't.  One continues to be a competent starting QB in the league while the other one is looking for a new backup job every season in a league that is filled with teams desperate for a starting QB.  Nick Foles had one good fluke season in an absolutelyloaded offense and has been garbage since.

6 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

No, you absolutely did not give me any facts regarding the question that I asked LMAO!

Again, I asked how do we know all of the "said" teams (in regards to Vince's statement) would be interested in Sam if he were on the FA market?

C'mon bro, you're better than this LOL!

So you're saying the QB that just set the single season completion record for the NFL last season behind the worst oline in the NFL wouldn't have any offerw feom the many QB needy teams to start if he were a free agent?  This is already disregarding the one NFL that is actually currently employi g him as their starting QB.

Your delusion runs deep.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

There really isn't.  One continues to be a competent starting QB in the league while the other one is looking for a new backup job every season in a league that is filled with teams desperate for a starting QB.  Nick Foles had one good fluke season in an absolutelyloaded offense and has been garbage since.

Competent starting QBs win more than 7 games per season ... at least maybe once in 7 years.

3 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Eh, I guess...

Let me know when he can toss 7 TDs and 0 Ints in a game while sitting out a majority of the 4th qtr though.

I'll wait patiently.

With such an incredible flukey performance you wouls think at least one of the many QB needy teams over the past two years would have tried to bring in Foles to stsrt or at least compete for a starting job and yet that has never occurred.

But hey, he is still a great QB to the delusional Foles fans so that is all that matters in your delusional heads.

So you're saying the QB that just set the single season completion record for the NFL last season behind the worst oline in the NFL wouldn't have any offerw feom the many QB needy teams to start if he were a free agent?  This is already disregarding the one NFL that is actually currently employi g him as their starting QB.

Your delusion runs deep.

LMAO!!

Yo, you're crazy!

Stop arguing with yourself and don't lie to make an argument. I didn't say he would or wouldn't. I asked a simple question LMAO!

2 minutes ago, ckudrick said:

Competent starting QBs win more than 7 games per season ... at least maybe once in 7 years.

Poor delusional Foles fans, so incapable of accepting reality.

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

With such an incredible flukey performance you wouls think at least one of the many QB needy teams over the past two years would have tried to bring in Foles to stsrt or at least compete for a starting job and yet that has never occurred.

But hey, he is still a great QB to the delusional Foles fans so that is all that matters in your delusional heads.

*Yawns*

You don't know if he was offered an opportunity to start or not, you aren't his agent LOL!

12 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I have accepted and agreed that Foles is a capable backup QB and nothing more.

I have not accepted that Bradford is "unquestionably" a better QB than Nick Foles. Is it debatable?  Sure. But not unquestionable.

3 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

*Yawns*

You don't know if he was offered an opportunity to start or not, you aren't his agent LOL!

Yes, I'm sure he was offered the chance to start by a team but opted instead to take a backup QB job.  Completely plausible.  Bravo, the delusion of Foles fans hits a new high.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Yes, I'm sure he was offered the chance to start by a team but opted instead to take a backup QB job.  Completely plausible.  Bravo, the delusion of Foles fans hits a new high.

you could be wrong .... Maybe he didnt want to go to another Jeff Fisher type situation .

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Everyone seems to accept it but you 

Just now, NE.Jon said:

you could be wrong .... Maybe he didnt want to go to another Jeff Fisher type situation .

There has been absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Nick Foles turned down a startinf job with another team.  There is absolutely no reason to believe that he would either.  But bravo, it is hilarious to see the depths of delusion that Foles fans will go to talking themselves into believing.

Just now, NE.Jon said:

Yea, I don't think he has it all LOL.

It's like, Chase Daniel asked for a release because he felt he was a starter in the league. So, he signs in New Orleans even though we know he isn't starting over Drew Brees. Maybe Chase is looking at 2018 and the fact that Brees may not be with the Saints.

Maybe Foles had opportunities and just didn't like the direction those specific teams were headed or the money being offered.

RTK is just special. He said that Randle is sitting at home purely because of his reputation LOL

There has been absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that Nick Foles turned down a startinf job with another team.  There is absolutely no reason to believe that he would either.  But bravo, it is hilarious to see the depths of delusion that Foles fans will go to talking themselves into believing.

Its called Devils advocate.   You have no evidence to your claims ... then even when there is evidence pointing against your claims you fail to see it .  You are the only one that makes outlandish claims towards him . In last few years you have been wrong almost 100%    But hell even a broken clock is right 2x a day 

14 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Its called Devils advocate.   You have no evidence to your claims ... then even when there is evidence pointing against your claims you fail to see it .  You are the only one that makes outlandish claims towards him . In last few years you have been wrong almost 100%    But hell even a broken clock is right 2x a day 

Outlandish claims?  The only outlandish claims are the ones you are trying to make that he was offered a starting job, based on no evidence whatsoever, but turned it down for backup QB jobs.

The evidence to my claims is that the only reports that have been out there the past two years were reports of teams possibly being interested in him as a backup QB and then the further evidence that the only jobs he took the psst two seasons were backup QB roles on teams where the stsrter was not in question.

And yes I have been so wrong in Foles turning i to the backup journeyman QB I always said he was.

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Outlandish claims?  The only outlandish claims are the ones you are trying to make that he was offered a starting job, based on no evidence whatsoever, but turned it down for backup QB jobs.

The evidence to my claims is that the only reports that have been out there the past two years were reports of teams possibly being interested in him as a backup QB and then the further evidence that the only jobs he took the psst two seasons were backup QB roles on teams where the stsrter was not in question.

And yes I have been so wrong in Foles turning i to the backup journeyman QB I always said he was.

Oh boy  thank you for proving me right . Where did I say he was offered a starting gig ? I never did ..... I said he could of been but we dont know .  You dont kow , I dont know , only nick and his agent do for sure .   

Only sith speaks of absolute 

16 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Yea, I don't think he has it all LOL.

It's like, Chase Daniel asked for a release because he felt he was a starter in the league. So, he signs in New Orleans even though we know he isn't starting over Drew Brees. Maybe Chase is looking at 2018 and the fact that Brees may not be with the Saints.

Maybe Foles had opportunities and just didn't like the direction those specific teams were headed or the money being offered.

RTK is just special. He said that Randle is sitting at home purely because of his reputation LOL

Chase signed with New Orleans because no team was offering him a starting job.  He would have taken any but he misjudged his own value.  And when Brees eventually retires the Saints aren't going to be looking to Chase Daniel to be his replacement.

Just now, NE.Jon said:

Oh boy  thank you for proving me right . Where did I say he was offered a starting gig ? I never did ..... I said he could of been but we dont know .  You dont kow , I dont know , only nick and his agent do for sure .   

Only sith speaks of absolute 

Because he wasn't offered a starting job.  He would have taken it for starters and even if it was a situation that he would pass on a starting job (he wouldn't) then you can bet his agent would have let it be known that he was receiving starting job offers to try to drum up interest in Foles amongst other teams.

No NFL team wants Nick Foles to be their stsrting QB.  He has been available to sign for two years now i  a league filled with teams desperate for a starting QB. He isn't good.