RememberTheKoy

OFFICIAL: Nick Foles 2017 option not picked up by Chiefs

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Because he wasn't offered a starting job.  He would have taken it for starters and even if it was a situation that he would pass on a starting job (he wouldn't) then you can bet his agent would have let it be known that he was receiving starting job offers to try to drum up interest in Foles amongst other teams.

No NFL team wants Nick Foles to be their stsrting QB.  He has been available to sign for two years now i  a league filled with teams desperate for a starting QB. He isn't good.

based on no evidence  is what you tried to tell me for stating an opinion .... yet looky looky what you doing 

8 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

based on no evidence  is what you tried to tell me for stating an opinion .... yet looky looky what you doing 

Unlike your outlandish claims there actually is evidence for this, it is the evidence of what has actually occurred and what has been reported.

Keep on being a deliriously delusional Foles fan though.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Unlike your outlandish claims there actually is evidence for this, it is the evidence of what has actually occurred and what has been reported.

ignorance is bliss I hear  , your proof 

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You have literally no ground whatsoever to stand on.

only you could make a big deal about the backup QB of the team . Im a eagles fan , its Wentz's team . Nick Foles is a backup .... Im sorry its so hard for you to support the team you say you are a fan of ...

2 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Continue to provide nothing of any actuap substance.   Keep living in your fantasy world where Wentz/Foles is better than Brady/Gorappolo and Wentz is getting secret job offers to be a starting QB which ue decides to turn down for backup jobs on teams that he has no chance to win a starting job.

Continue to provide nothing of any actuap substance.   Keep living in your fantasy world where Wentz/Foles is better than Brady/Gorappolo and Wentz is getting secret job offers to be a starting QB which ue decides to turn down for backup jobs on teams that he has no chance to win a starting job.

Everyone has ... you just ignore the facts when they dont go with you ideas or with what you want .   Nick is a back up .... no one except you and your fellow idiots brought him up the past few years while he was not an Eagle .  Guess what your nightmare came true ... he is back .  Look at his stats last year vs Jimmys .  THey are very similar  , only one difference , one of them was not playing for the Superbowl Champions . 

1 minute ago, boogyman said:

Rueben Randle

LOL right  ,  this thread is all you need to know about RTKs ability to spot talent 

8 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Everyone has ... you just ignore the facts when they dont go with you ideas or with what you want .   Nick is a back up .... no one except you and your fellow idiots brought him up the past few years while he was not an Eagle .  Guess what your nightmare came true ... he is back .  Look at his stats last year vs Jimmys .  THey are very similar  , only one difference , one of them was not playing for the Superbowl Champions . 

Keep on with the delusional thinking.  The only people in America that would say Nick Foles is better than Jimmy Gorappolo are delusional Nick Foles fans.  Jimmy is going to get the chance to be the centerpiece of a frqnchise, likely the Patriots, while Foles will continue to bounce around the league as a backup QB.

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Keep on with the delusional thinking.  The only people in America that would say Nick Foles is better than Jimmy Gorappolo are delusional Nick Foles fans.  Jimmy is going to get the chance to be the centerpiece of a frqnchise, likely the Patriots, while Foles will continue to bounce around the league as a backup QB.

Probably. But that doesn't guarantee that he is better or that he will have success.  Foles got that chance, too. So did Brock Osweiler. Jimmy's chance might go the same way. There are plenty of QBs who look good as a backup, in a good system, and don't make it as a starter.

Jimmy is a system QB and like all Bradys backups will not do well outside of NE.  Jacoby brissett will be there longer then Jimmy .  Jimmy is gone most likely draft day now that Romo is off the board 

17 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Jimmy is a system QB and like all Bradys backups will not do well outside of NE.  Jacoby brissett will be there longer then Jimmy .  Jimmy is gone most likely draft day now that Romo is off the board 

Unlike those other QBs Jimmy was drafted high to be groomed to be Brady's successor.  And if he is traded, then guess what?  He will be starting for a team while Nick Foles will continue to be a backup.

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Unlike those other QBs Jimmy was drafted high to be groomed to be Brady's successor.  And if he is traded, then guess what?  He will be starting for a team while Nick Foles will continue to be a backup.

and your point ? Everyone here but you is happy with Nick here being the backup . No one but you cared about nick while he was not a Eagle . He is now back as an Eagle and most are happy because if needed he can win games . Hopefully he is not .   

19 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

and your point ? Everyone here but you is happy with Nick here being the backup . No one but you cared about nick while he was not a Eagle . He is now back as an Eagle and most are happy because if needed he can win games . Hopefully he is not .   

I could not care less about Foles as the backup QB here except for the fact that delusional Foles fans like you will be thebfirdt to jump ship in Wentz if he goes through a prolonged struggle while you call for Files to stsrt.

But my point?  Ny point is you're completely delusional about Foles to think that Wentz/Foles is better than Brady/Garappolo.

35 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I could not care less about Foles as the backup QB here except for the fact that delusional Foles fans like you will be thebfirdt to jump ship in Wentz if he goes through a prolonged struggle while you call for Files to stsrt.

But my point?  Ny point is you're completely delusional about Foles to think that Wentz/Foles is better than Brady/Garappolo.

see again only you are talking about replacing Wentz .  This is Wentz's team ... get that through your dam head 

I really can't believe this is still going on with Foles.

In the time Foles was a FA, we didn't hear a single blip about him being offered a starting gig. 

Literally the closest we got to a report of Foles getting a starting job at all was a rumor mill blurb about Buffalo possible going with a "NickFolish" type QB as a stopgap if they were to move on from Tyrod Taylor.

Other than that, nothing. Seriously... Nothing.

Everytime a qb is rumored to be even remotely considered for a starting gig, it's plastered everywhere. 

No one was clamoring for Foles. He then took a backup job behind a #2 pick franchise QB.

Great QBs under the age of 30 typically don't do that.

16 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

I really can't believe this is still going on with Foles.

In the time Foles was a FA, we didn't hear a single blip about him being offered a starting gig. 

Literally the closest we got to a report of Foles getting a starting job at all was a rumor mill blurb about Buffalo possible going with a "NickFolish" type QB as a stopgap if they were to move on from Tyrod Taylor.

Other than that, nothing. Seriously... Nothing.

Everytime a qb is rumored to be even remotely considered for a starting gig, it's plastered everywhere. 

No one was clamoring for Foles. He then took a backup job behind a #2 pick franchise QB.

Great QBs under the age of 30 typically don't do that.

I somewhat agree. Where I get lost is I actually believe Foles is better than some of the QB'S who are starting or being given a chance to start. I think he is better than Alex Smith for instance. That's not me being a huge Foles fan or anything crazy, I just think an offense starting Foles as the QB has a better chance of moving the ball or scoring points than one that is starting Alex Smith.  I could give other examples but the point is there is a big lack of starting quality QB'S and I think Foles could be one. He needs help around him, no doubt. He is not going to Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers a teams offense down the field all by himself.  Is he as good as he looked for Philly in 2014? No way. Is he as bad as he looked for the Rams? I don't think that's true either.

12 minutes ago, boogyman said:

I somewhat agree. Where I get lost is I actually believe Foles is better than some of the QB'S who are starting or being given a chance to start. I think he is better than Alex Smith for instance. That's not me being a huge Foles fan or anything crazy, I just think an offense starting Foles as the QB has a better chance of moving the ball or scoring points than one that is starting Alex Smith.  I could give other examples but the point is there is a big lack of starting quality QB'S and I think Foles could be one. He needs help around him, no doubt. He is not going to Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers a teams offense down the field all by himself.  Is he as good as he looked for Philly in 2014? No way. Is he as bad as he looked for the Rams? I don't think that's true either.

Foles looked similarly bad in 2014 as he did in 2015.

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

My issue is that I, nor anyone here, knows more than every NFL FO and of 32 teams. Not one, including QB desperate teams seriously viewed Foles as a starter. Not one.

The guy who drafted didn't have much of an issue letting him loose. Even though he was trying to make cap room, it's telling that he let Foles walk while knowing full well the limitations of Alex Smith. I'd actually be surprised if Reid doesn't take a QB in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Also, it's disingenuous for some of the people here to dismiss Foles' time with the Rams and his slide with Chip, but proceed to judge Bradford under Spags, Fischer, and Chip.

6 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Here is some evidence

tempfoles-HOF_2--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=620&height=465

RTK, you should listen to what this guy had to say about Sam Bradford trade when it happened(he's a Bears fan BTW): 

Even he thinks Bradford sucks. I think he even hinted in some videos, about topic, that he thinks Foles is better than Bradford. Only thing Bradford did right was getting Chip Kelly out of Philly by not being good enough to beat Redskins.

17 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

That Foles trade was a great move by Chip though.  It brought in a better QB who the Eagles were eventually able to flip for a new QB.  Foles was so great in KC they cut him.  But weird how you would praise Foles play for an injured Alex Smith but you ignore when Jimmy played well for a suspended Brady.  

And who the hell cares about Vicj?  You keep trying to being him up like you jave some point but you don't.   You ha e your continued delusion about a journeyman backup QB who is forced to look for backup QB jobs in a league without enough capable starting QBs.

Well, you hated Foles in 2013 when he took over the job of someone who no longer plays in the NFL, and kept it until the Redskins knocked him into next week in 2014 (Foles was never the same).  Now you hate the Eagles to bring Foles back.  This isn't delusional, it's irrational.  I guess you lack the comprehension skills of an eighth grader.  Foles improved under Reid's system in KC compared to St. Louis.  Just as Jimmy played will under Brady because of the NE offense.  ***SYSTEM SYSTEM SYSTEM***  Send Jimmy to Jacksonville, and he'll be a loser QB, but they may turn it around next year. 

6 hours ago, Iggles said:

Well, you hated Foles in 2013 when he took over the job of someone who no longer plays in the NFL, and kept it until the Redskins knocked him into next week in 2014 (Foles was never the same).  Now you hate the Eagles to bring Foles back.  This isn't delusional, it's irrational.  I guess you lack the comprehension skills of an eighth grader.  Foles improved under Reid's system in KC compared to St. Louis.  Just as Jimmy played will under Brady because of the NE offense.  ***SYSTEM SYSTEM SYSTEM***  Send Jimmy to Jacksonville, and he'll be a loser QB, but they may turn it around next year. 

Just because Foles is a garbage QB that no one wants starting for them doesn't mean Garappolo os going to be one.  Only the delusional Foles fans are talking themselves into the idea that Foles is better and isn't garbage.