RememberTheKoy

OFFICIAL: Nick Foles 2017 option not picked up by Chiefs

6 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

See? No football watching is required. Just crunch the numbers, and you too can pretend to be right all the time! :roll:

Well some of us " men " work .... we all cant be in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. Eating bon bon's on sofa every 30 mins for a break  while making Salon appointments :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

See? No football watching is required. Just crunch the numbers, and you too can pretend to be right all the time! :roll:

I watch and then analyze.

You apparently do neither.

An idiot who lives on another team's message board is insulting me about how I spend my time. 

Would you clowns like to call me a 'girl' next? Maybe a 'gay' reference? How about an insulting meme?

You are totally winning the internet.

8 hours ago, skippyx said:

8 hours ago, skippyx said:

They don't 'suit my narrative' They are reality.

Your drunk opinions are worthless.

Winston has 9 games of 100+ rating and 19 of 85+ rating in 32 games.

He also has 5 bad games so he must be crap by the logic of you simpletons.

Cousins had 14 games of 100_ and 18 of 85+ in his first 30 appearances.

Idiots were laughing at him after 2 weeks of mediocre games in losses this year.

He had 8 games of 100+ and 11 games of 85+ in the last 14 games after the morons had their fun.

If it hurts your feelings that I analyze statistics to inform and substantiate my opinions then I am further motivated to do so.

I am a much better evaluator of QB performance than Foles hating idiots.

'Only when they suit your narrative' is crap spewed by a troglodyte.

I pointed out his sub 60 rating games. How does that help my narrative?

Your whole argument is based on the talent of the 2015 Rams vs 8 playoff teams and the talent evaluation of Chip Kelly and Jeff Fisher. :roll::lol::thumbsup:

What teams are they coaching right now?

Foles was drafted in the 3rd round

He earned the starting job even though a bad coach went with Vick.

That bad coach traded him.

The coach who drafted him got him back as soon as possible.

he forced a balloon payment on the Rams so they would commit to him or pay him 6 million to go away.

Those jerks kept him until well after free agency, so he took the 6 million and added another 1.75 on a 1+ year deal.

Foles used his free agent leverage to force another balloon payment so he probably gets another shot at free agency.

You take all that in and assume 'nobody wants him'

Talk about altering reality to suit your weak sauce argument.

I'm sorry....

I forgot.. under which person did Foles have that absurd statical season of which he still held the ball longer than anyone not named Terrel Pryor or Case Keenum?

And he got the gig because a slightly more fragile QB got hurt. 

Oh yeah... It was Chip Kelly. The guy who we know sucks now but at the time was Walsh 2.0.

Yeah... He was drafted in 2012 and of that draft class we pretty much know what everyone is.

Andrew Luck(1st) is a franchise QB who carried talentless teams on his back albeit in a crap division. (The NFCE in 2013 was embarrassing)

RG3(1st) who was ROY and is now a lost puppy in Cleveland

Ryan Tannenhill (1st) who is overall decent but not much more than that. He is what he is. Good but not great.

Brandon Weeden (1st) bum

Russell Wilson (3rd) Drafted to be a backup by coach with a tightening noose who just signed a flash in the pan Matt Flynn to a balloon deal. Stud franchise QB

Kirk Cousins (4th) Drafted to be RG3's backup. Hit and miss. Like Tannenhill, but probably to a lesser degree, he's good not great. His own team is reluctant to sign him long-term.

Nick Foles (3rd) Drafted to a be backup/ project. Had a tremendous streak in 2013 due to a combination of circumstances that added up just right. Had to be packaged with a 2nd to be traded, and despite a big deal, still got the hook since he was literally the worst starting QB in the league. He's hit and miss at best. Low end starter high end back.

Why aren't we making excuses for RG3? I mean cmon... ROY, injuries, infighting in the organization, coaching issues, etc. Why? Because know better.

Nick Foles is becoming the Jeff Fisher of quarterbacks.

Fisher leads the Titans to a great year and close Super Bowl loss.

He fooled many into thinking he was a great coach due to that season.

Foles had a historical 2013. He clearly fooled many to think he's a great QB.

Take out Foles' 2013 and what do you have? A low end starter, high end back up.

The Foles worshippers remind me of the Tebow lovers who kept running around talking about his W/L and how he beat a battered Steelers team in the playoffs and proceeded to come up with all kinds of excuses for him.

Foles is on the level Fitzpatrick, Keenum, and co. 

Again, who in this league is scrambling to bring the great Foles in as a starter?

I guess youre just smarter than every GM/coach in the league.

If he proves me wrong and becomes a true franchise QB I'll post a video of me eating my hat.

Yet you fail to recognize that playing 8 playoff teams in 11 games with the Rams might hurt his chances of success.

Foles is 7-2 as an NFL starter for real teams since 2013.

His TD-INT is 16-10 since then.

I don't see how the 8-2 is a Fluke when he is 7-2 since then when his coach is not a Slappy while surrounded by 10 Slappies.

:slap:

Foles' 2014 was a higher rating in his year three than any of Eli's first four years.

There is also this. Foles had an 85 or better rating in 13 of the 28 games that were not in 2013 with 18 of those games while on horrific teams.
He had a 100+ rating in 5 of those 28 games.

Here is the best one though.

ANYONE WHO THINKS A 100+ RATING IN 11 OF 14 NFL GAMES IN 2013 IS JUST A FLUKE IS BRAIN DEAD

Sorry, I missed the fact that you implied that 2013 was just because Chip Kelly was a great NFL coach.

His greatness just wore off or something.

It ONLY applied to Foles and not the other 6 QBs who played for him in the NFL.

Maybe he only had magic Nick Foles type coaching powers?

You also boiled the entirety of Michael Vick's NFL career down to 1 word 'brittle'

You are an idiot.

5 hours ago, skippyx said:

Yet you fail to recognize that playing 8 playoff teams in 11 games with the Rams might hurt his chances of success.

Foles is 7-2 as an NFL starter for real teams since 2013.

His TD-INT is 16-10 since then.

I don't see how the 8-2 is a Fluke when he is 7-2 since then when his coach is not a Slappy while surrounded by 10 Slappies.

:slap:

Foles' 2014 was a higher rating in his year three than any of Eli's first four years.

There is also this. Foles had an 85 or better rating in 13 of the 28 games that were not in 2013 with 18 of those games while on horrific teams.
He had a 100+ rating in 5 of those 28 games.

Here is the best one though.

ANYONE WHO THINKS A 100+ RATING IN 11 OF 14 NFL GAMES IN 2013 IS JUST A FLUKE IS BRAIN DEAD

You cannot compare passer ratings in 2014 to passer ratings in 2007.

Rules have changed in that time to help to passing game.

This is partially why you can't just salivate over stats. They don't tell the whole story.

Besides, Eli has always been mediocre at best statistically.

I'm taking to a brick wall. You keep selling your soul to fantasy points. 

The one issue that you can't seem to explain is why, if Nick Foles is so incredible, in a QB driven league, where teams scramble to throw money at the guys like Ryan Fitzpatrick and such....

...No team is scrambling for Nick Foles as a starter? He might get a starting gig for a team looking for an affordable stopgap but that's about it.

I never said Chip was great. I said people here "thought" he was great until he and his offense was exposed. 

Never boiled Vicks entire career to one word. I have no clue what you're talking about.

We get it, you have 3 authentic stitched Foles jerseys and this is hard pill to swallow.

I'll let you believe what you want. It appears that you're alone on the Foles island at this point anyway

Carry on

5 hours ago, skippyx said:

Sorry, I missed the fact that you implied that 2013 was just because Chip Kelly was a great NFL coach.

His greatness just wore off or something.

It ONLY applied to Foles and not the other 6 QBs who played for him in the NFL.

Maybe he only had magic Nick Foles type coaching powers?

You also boiled the entirety of Michael Vick's NFL career down to 1 word 'brittle'

You are an idiot.

At some point, you're going to learn to stop wasting your time. Once he mentioned Fitz and Keenum as a comparison, I would've left the convo personally. 

4 hours ago, LesDawg1978 said:

At some point, you're going to learn to stop wasting your time. Once he mentioned Fitz and Keenum as a comparison, I would've left the convo personally. 

2 low end starter/high end back ups are bad comparisons?

C'mon Les.... Don't tell me actually think that. You're smarter than that 

1 minute ago, vincent_NJG said:

I knew the Air Quality was bad in NJ ....  but I did not know it was causing delusion and confusion .  Kinda like Bridesburg in Philly :D 

6 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

I knew the Air Quality was bad in NJ ....  but I did not know it was causing delusion and confusion .  Kinda like Bridesburg in Philly :D 

Yeah you're right. Perhaps comparing him to the 2nd highest NFC rated passer in 2013 Josh Mccown would have been more appropriate.

You think old McCown might fall into the low end starter/high end back up category or do you think he was a victim of horrific coaching his entire career?

48 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

Yeah you're right. Perhaps comparing him to the 2nd highest NFC rated passer in 2013 Josh Mccown would have been more appropriate.

You think old McCown might fall into the low end starter/high end back up category or do you think he was a victim of horrific coaching his entire career?

Its hard to say how any QB will do with any team . WHen you find a QB that wins games for you in your system though .... you keep that QB  

2 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Bro, knock it off. 

Keenum and Fitz are trash...and I mean absolute trash in the league. They are in comparisons to the Sanchez's, the Geno Smith's and Blaine Gabberts of the world. None of them has ever had the remote success that Foles has had.  Foles is a mid level QB who can start on alot of teams in this league. He has essentially been in 3 different offenses and has proven he can ball in 2 of them. The other, was the Rams..under Jeff "I stink and have pictures of the owner so I can keep my job" Fisher.

Look, if you believe Foles is that level, cool. But I aint buying what you're selling

I think some of you guys are actually selling Ryan Fitzpatrick short. While he hasn't ever really had much team success, he put together good years in 2010, 2012 and 2014-15. He really is who I think of when talking about low end starters/high end backups. Keenum is a little different and I wouldn't throw him in the same category regardless of how he performed with the Rams in 2015.

3 hours ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Bro, knock it off. 

Keenum and Fitz are trash...and I mean absolute trash in the league. They are in comparisons to the Sanchez's, the Geno Smith's and Blaine Gabberts of the world. None of them has ever had the remote success that Foles has had.  Foles is a mid level QB who can start on alot of teams in this league. He has essentially been in 3 different offenses and has proven he can ball in 2 of them. The other, was the Rams..under Jeff "I stink and have pictures of the owner so I can keep my job" Fisher.

Look, if you believe Foles is that level, cool. But I aint buying what you're selling

"Ball in 2 of them"? He balled in Chip system before he and the system got figured out, and he did decent in spot duty behind Alex Smith in Andy Reid's system which made the likes of Feeley, Kolb, and Vick look good.

"He could start on a lot of teams"?

Who? Houston, NYJ, Cleveland, San Francisco, Chicago and maybe Buffalo if they let go of Taylor? 5? Maybe 6? With none signing him long-term.

If he really was what you claim he is, he wouldn't be possibly en route to his 4th team in 4 years.

All 3 are low end starters/high end back ups. Take out the best season of each and then look at them.

Sanchez is pretty much on his way out of the league, and Geno isn't far behind him. They're not even capable backups 

No team wants either to be their franchise QB. Most teams would love them as backups.

All three can hold down the fort admirably for a few weeks or game manage a good team to a winning season.

They're not much more than that.

Bold prediction: this time next year, Foles will be on the market again, RTK will immediately post a topic about it, and his defenders will blame everyone but him. 

1 hour ago, vincent_NJG said:

"Ball in 2 of them"? He balled in Chip system before he and the system got figured out, and he did decent in spot duty behind Alex Smith in Andy Reid's system which made the likes of Feeley, Kolb, and Vick look good.

"He could start on a lot of teams"?

Who? Houston, NYJ, Cleveland, San Francisco, Chicago and maybe Buffalo if they let go of Taylor? 5? Maybe 6? With none signing him long-term.

If he really was what you claim he is, he wouldn't be possibly en route to his 4th team in 4 years.

All 3 are low end starters/high end back ups. Take out the best season of each and then look at them.

Sanchez is pretty much on his way out of the league, and Geno isn't far behind him. They're not even capable backups 

No team wants either to be their franchise QB. Most teams would love them as backups.

All three can hold down the fort admirably for a few weeks or game manage a good team to a winning season.

They're not much more than that.

Bold prediction: this time next year, Foles will be on the market again, RTK will immediately post a topic about it, and his defenders will blame everyone but him. 

4th team in 4 years? Thats how you gauge a player? Lmaoooooooooo 

The NFL is a business. Kurt Warner was on 3 teams in 3 years btw....and Leinart was brought in to replace him. In 2006, Nick Saban and Dolphins chose Culpepper over Brees. So again, miss me with that. What you need to be looking at is who is releasing him and why. 

Chip Kelly traded him- Should I go there? The same guy who cut DJac, traded Shady, let JMac walk and signed Murray smh. The fact that you triedto include this in your argument is laughable. 

Jeff Fisher- cant get crap out of any QB and Foles asked to be released because he saw the crap organization. Fisher was fired btw..

Andy Reid came in and swooped him, Nick came in for spot duty and did his thing. He is being released because the Chiefs have to get money for Berry and Poe....and they're already paying a QB, starter money after investing two 2nd round picks. They're are also rumors of Maclin being cut as well to free up more money. It'll be his 3rd team in 4 years....but by your logic, maybe he stinks and is a backup WR 

Understand the situation first. 

Foles is 20-16 as a starter and that includes 2012 when the Eagles had every other starter on the OL hurt, McCoy and DJac out..and his stint with the Rams. He is at a 2-1 TD to INT ratio....with his bad games included. Over the course of 3 seasons and two different coaches with Philly, he went 16-9 (1-5, 9-2 and 6-2) while putting up 46 TDs against 17 INTs while completing 62% of his passes and sporting a 93 rating. 

Yea, those arent below average numbers buddy. Foles has proven he can produce in this league. Thats just a fact. 

16 minutes ago, LesDawg1978 said:

The NFL is a business. Kurt Warner was on 3 teams in 3 years btw....and Leinart was brought in to replace him. In 2006, Nick Saban and Dolphins chose Culpepper over Brees. So again, miss me with that. What you need to be looking at is who is releasing him and why. 

Chip Kelly traded him- Should I go there? The same guy who cut DJac, traded Shady, let JMac walk and signed Murray smh. The fact that you triedto include this in your argument is laughable. 

Jeff Fisher- cant get crap out of any QB and Foles asked to be released because he saw the crap organization. Fisher was fired btw..

Andy Reid came in and swooped him, Nick came in for spot duty and did his thing. He is being released because the Chiefs have to get money for Berry and Poe....and they're already paying a QB, starter money after investing two 2nd round picks. They're are also rumors of Maclin being cut as well to free up more money. It'll be his 3rd team in 4 years....but by your logic, maybe he stinks and is a backup WR 

Foles is 20-16 as a starter and that includes 2012 when the Eagles had every other starter on the OL hurt, McCoy and DJac out..and his stint with the Rams. He is at a 2-1 TD to INT ratio....with his bad games included. Over the course of 3 seasons and two different coaches with Philly, he went 16-9 (1-5, 9-2 and 6-2) while putting up 46 TDs against 17 INTs while completing 62% of his passes and sporting a 93 rating. 

Yea, those arent below average numbers buddy. Foles has proven he can produce in this league. Thats just a fact. 

Dont forget Cowboys tried hard for him as Im sure other teams wanted him as well .  He chose to go with Reid .

1 hour ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Kurt Warner had a career threatening issue with his throwing hand. Many thought he was done because of it. 

Brees was coming off of a career threatening shoulder injury.

Comparing their situation to Foles' is apples and oranges at best.

Even Maclin is one more twisted knee away from becoming a mediocre receiver.

Also, I've acknowledged in this thread that probable impending cut is a money issue.

Vince Young is 31-17 as a starter with twice as many pro bowls while playing for Jeff Fisher of all people.

No one is knocking down his door and no one has for years.

RG3, from the same draft class as Foles has a higher career passing rating than Foles to go along with a ton of rushing yards yet no one is clamoring for him or making excuse for him despite questionable coaching and dysfunction within the organization. He's now in the QB wasteland known as Cleveland 

Colin Kaepernick also has a higher passer rating and much better TD: INT ratio of 72:30. No one thinks he's a stud anymore

....As I said already, one year wonder. His stats are dramatically skewed due to him catching lightning in a bottle in 2013.

His TD:INT ratio is a very impressive 56:27

However, let's take out the anomaly that was his 2013 season.

Suddenly his TD:INT becomes a very pedestrian 27:25.

He did his thing like several other Andy Reid backup QBs have done before. Also thats what high end backups do.

Still the unanswerable question remains......

If Nick Foles was really a good solid top 20 QB in this league, why is no one scrambling to pick this guy up as a starter?

You said he could start for a lot of teams. I listed 5 with a possibility of 6 pending QB situation.

A few teams with fragile starters made efforts to pick him up as a backup. That's it.

No Foles' backer can answer this question. They just keep posting his stats which are skewed from a 2013 season where everything came together just right and to Foles' credit he did play well. 

Still get figure out why "high end starter/low end backup" is not an acceptable label for Foles. 

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

Dont forget Cowboys tried hard for him as Im sure other teams wanted him as well .  He chose to go with Reid .

Wow.... So a team coming off a year where their increasingly fragile franchise QB went down again and had to go through a backup QB carousel which completely derailed the season, made a run at a guy to be a *gasp* backup, but Foles chose a different backup gig KC.

Yep. You're right. That changes everything. The guy is total stud. 

20 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

Wow.... So a team coming off a year where their increasingly fragile franchise QB went down again and had to go through a backup QB carousel which completely derailed the season, made a run at a guy to be a *gasp* backup, but Foles chose a different backup gig KC.

Yep. You're right. That changes everything. The guy is total stud. 

I see only you  calling him a stud and other things to try and bring him down . Not one person has said that ..... Public school has gone to crap I see 

18 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

I see only you  calling him a stud and other things to try and bring him down . Not one person has said that ..... Public school has gone to crap I see 

That was called sarcasm. I thought I laid it on pretty thick there but I guess not

I have repeatedly stated that he's a low end starter/high end backup and that has been argued against with people claiming thats he's a mid level to possible top 12 QB in this league.

I just said that I'd gladly take him as a backup.

By no means am I trying to bring him down. If anything, I hope he proves me wrong. He's a good guy who is team first and has an unquestionable work ethic. 

The unanswerable question remains and the insults have come in place of a valid argument...

All I can say is wow and is every team in the NFL blind? That only 2 irrelevant guys on this board think foles just has bad luck?

1 hour ago, vincent_NJG said:

That was called sarcasm. I thought I laid it on pretty thick there but I guess not

I have repeatedly stated that he's a low end starter/high end backup and that has been argued against with people claiming thats he's a mid level to possible top 12 QB in this league.

I just said that I'd gladly take him as a backup.

By no means am I trying to bring him down. If anything, I hope he proves me wrong. He's a good guy who is team first and has an unquestionable work ethic. 

The unanswerable question remains and the insults have come in place of a valid argument...

I think Nick like a lot of other QBs before got short end of the stick. Now no one will ever know what he could of been if he got a couple years most Qbs deserve . He got bounced around and placed in bad spots . I think he can be easy top 20 QB with a potential to grow , he is still young .

2 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Kurt Warner had a career threatening issue with his throwing hand. Many thought he was done because of it. 

Brees was coming off of a career threatening shoulder injury.

Comparing their situation to Foles' is apples and oranges at best.

Even Maclin is one more twisted knee away from becoming a mediocre receiver.

Also, I've acknowledged in this thread that probable impending cut is a money issue.

Vince Young is 31-17 as a starter with twice as many pro bowls while playing for Jeff Fisher of all people.

No one is knocking down his door and no one has for years.

RG3, from the same draft class as Foles has a higher career passing rating than Foles to go along with a ton of rushing yards yet no one is clamoring for him or making excuse for him despite questionable coaching and dysfunction within the organization. He's now in the QB wasteland known as Cleveland 

Colin Kaepernick also has a higher passer rating and much better TD: INT ratio of 72:30. No one thinks he's a stud anymore

....As I said already, one year wonder. His stats are dramatically skewed due to him catching lightning in a bottle in 2013.

His TD:INT ratio is a very impressive 56:27

However, let's take out the anomaly that was his 2013 season.

Suddenly his TD:INT becomes a very pedestrian 27:25.

He did his thing like several other Andy Reid backup QBs have done before. Also thats what high end backups do.

Still the unanswerable question remains......

If Nick Foles was really a good solid top 20 QB in this league, why is no one scrambling to pick this guy up as a starter?

You said he could start for a lot of teams. I listed 5 with a possibility of 6 pending QB situation.

A few teams with fragile starters made efforts to pick him up as a backup. That's it.

No Foles' backer can answer this question. They just keep posting his stats which are skewed from a 2013 season where everything came together just right and to Foles' credit he did play well. 

Still get figure out why "high end starter/low end backup" is not an acceptable label for Foles. 

Drew Brees was cleared medically to play. Some trainers thought he could play..some thought he couldn't. That is irrelevant however, because Culpepper had just come off of 3 torn ligaments in his knee himself. There is no apples and oranges here. Culpepper was chosen over Brees. 

Vince Young had other issues..outside of football. He cant get picked up due to off the field issues and nobody wants that headache. Knock it off

RG3? Now I know you're reaching for the moon. RG3 cant read a defense, is fragile and was more interested in his brand than football. Toss in the fact that his daddy was in the locker room and what team wants to deal with that? 

Colin has been with one team his entire career. How do you know if anybody thinks he is a stud or not? He has never been a FA lmao. You dont know what other GMs think. The 9ers are also a mess and have been for the last 3 seasons. Why mention anybody in that circus? 

Oh, take out his 2013 season? Yea, thats convenient...OR, we can take out his 2015 season (his worst one) and he's at 50 TDs to 17 INTs...pretty much a 3 to 1 ratio. 

See, I can play with numbers too

He could start for Minny, Chicago, AZ, SF, Buffalo (50/50), NYJ, Cleveland, Houston, Jacksonville, Denver and the Rams now that they have an offensive minded coach. If all of those teams had an open comp with their imcumbent and Nick, he'd win it. 

Again, this isnt hard. When he has an OL and players, he produces. When he doesnt have those, he doesn't. These are facts...

Houston would've balled if he was their starter.

Foles has never been a free agent during free agency.

He was released during training camp. (July 27)

It takes some subtlety to get what that means. (I won't explain it to the clown)

McCown had brief success in 2013 with his 13 TDs and 1 pick. He also went an impressive 3-2 that year.

He is a career 18-42 with a 78.2 career rating.

Fitzpatrick is a career 44-69-1 QB with a 79.7 career rating. His first winning season was in his 11th year.

You think these are valid comparisons. :lol::roll::lol:

You are my pet moron on these boards. I throw out a valid argument and you soil yourself trying to look tough.

The ball is back in your court.

3 hours ago, LesDawg1978 said:

Drew Brees was cleared medically to play. Some trainers thought he could play..some thought he couldn't. That is irrelevant however, because Culpepper had just come off of 3 torn ligaments in his knee himself. There is no apples and oranges here. Culpepper was chosen over Brees. 

Vince Young had other issues..outside of football. He cant get picked up due to off the field issues and nobody wants that headache. Knock it off

RG3? Now I know you're reaching for the moon. RG3 cant read a defense, is fragile and was more interested in his brand than football. Toss in the fact that his daddy was in the locker room and what team wants to deal with that? 

Colin has been with one team his entire career. How do you know if anybody thinks he is a stud or not? He has never been a FA lmao. You dont know what other GMs think. The 9ers are also a mess and have been for the last 3 seasons. Why mention anybody in that circus? 

Oh, take out his 2013 season? Yea, thats convenient...OR, we can take out his 2015 season (his worst one) and he's at 50 TDs to 17 INTs...pretty much a 3 to 1 ratio. 

See, I can play with numbers too

He could start for Minny, Chicago, AZ, SF, Buffalo (50/50), NYJ, Cleveland, Houston, Jacksonville, Denver and the Rams now that they have an offensive minded coach. If all of those teams had an open comp with their imcumbent and Nick, he'd win it. 

Again, this isnt hard. When he has an OL and players, he produces. When he doesnt have those, he doesn't. These are facts...

Houston would've balled if he was their starter.

The Dolphins medical team did not clear Brees. The dolphins did stupidly choose Culpepper with the busted knee and proceeded to shove him on the field before he was ready though. Either way, still apples and oranges. Sorry.

Yeah, you noted the other QBs have issues. That's fine but then completely hand waived away the superior stats and gushed over Foles' stats again. Btw. Foles himself hasn't really been the model of durability either.

No, he wouldn't start over Bradford in Minny. Behind the worst line and worst running game in the league, Sam just broke the NFL record for completion percentage a year after breaking the eagles franchise record for completion percentage under Chip long after Chip was exposed. Talk about reaching.

Also, you just said that we don't know about Kaep, but you're confident that Foles would win an open competition with Kaep? 

Buffalo, only if Tyrod is let go, in which case, Yeah, among teams that have backup quality QBs as starters, Foles could win a starting gig. That's not saying much.

Yeah, take out the anomaly. The career stats become dramatically skewed. Far more than if you were to take out 2015.

Again. New offensive system+top RB+top Oline+top deep threat+lack of game tape within system+weak schedule/division= lightning in a bottle.

Yes, in the right circumstances, with a top quality oline, Foles, like any other low end starter, high end back up, can produce.

Even Tim Tebow, who couldn't throw the ball straight won games in this league in such circumstances. 

Idk if he would have "balled" in Houston but he would have been better than Osweiler.