Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] A Schedule Of What's Ahead For Eagles

Jared Odrick was released I wouldn't mind kicking the tires and seeing what he is asking maybe even slide him into DT next to Cox think he would be good there in the aggressive wide 9 scheme at 6'5 298 he has the size

Only tourists call it Cheers - it's the Bull & Finch! But they are correct - NE fans are insufferable! Guess about how we'd be if we ever won as consistently as they do, heck if Eagles ever won a SB! Parking's lousy, real estate f'get about it. Still fun to visit and we'll be moving to the outskirts in the country when we leave the cape - great healthcare. That's if we don't move to Curacao after watching a special on it the other pm, absolutely gorgeous!

I'd welcome DJax back if he hadn't just turned 30. Sounds like w/ a kid and his dad passing he's matured. WOuld be an expensive, short term and ill advised move. Should have kept him in his prime.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/21/panthers-release-mike-tolbert/

Could be an inexpensive, short term move. Just coming off pro-bowl.

Spoiler

975TheFanatic@975TheFanatic  1h1 houI know people who think he will go for 15-16 million a year - @AdamSchefter on Alshon Jeffery

If he plays at 2013 level he is probably worth it. If he does anything worse, it would be a huge fail that the Eagles cannot afford. I really just hope whatever the Eagles do works out for the best....

Call me crazy but I just don't see the projected salaries being assigned to some of these better free agent Cornerbacks. With the amount of good Cornerbacks in this draft I would think that teams wouldn't overpay for their services this year.

20 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

3 yr extension for Dorenbos, good. That's the excitement for today folks!

:huh: They gave him that extension back in November.

Was on Kempski's thing this am, thought it was new. Oh well, nothing happened today folks, lol!

Can't wait for FA, this is killing me!!!!!!!!!!