RB COREY CLEMENT
WISCONSIN
194: R6P10
LB JALEN REEVES-MAYBIN
TENNESSEE
230: R7P12
FB FREDDIE STEVENSON
FLORIDA STATE

Pure BPA. Would have liked to get a WR. Not bad draft if happened though.

IMO Tanoh should be at worst a round 3,maybe even a 2

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well IMO Lattimore wont be there,Humphrey may be and with his experience,albeit at the college level,he has played in a similar offense,so really in camp and pre,all thats needed is to get him used to the speed of the NFL and IMO is one of the few CB's we could get who could have a starter shot.Remember Wentz got thrown into the fire and I feel Humphrey can do it also.Sure there will be rook mistakes,but the fact we only have Mills really means no matter who we choose,we are kinda expecting them to start.So get the guy thats closest to that and IMO thats humphrey.Still would pick up a nice WR like Godwin,Zay,Taywan Taylor since any of them will benefit learning from Jeffrey and Smith

Odds are Lattimore might not be there but what if Humphrey is the 1st CB taken then a chance that he is available .....anything can happen no point and already cutting names off the list at this point lol

When is the snow suppose to start flying up North or did it start already?

4 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Who knows trini, The draft experts are already projecting 30 guys to go in the first 10 picks. LOL

Why i don't like to count anyone out we have no clue how the draft will play out.... Always surprise picks nobody seen coming and always guys who fall that fans can't believe 

1 hour ago, 1wrangler said:
  4 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:
  4 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

I like Barnett, just don't think he'll last till 14

Barnett or Thomas reach 14 that has to be the pick.

Although the thought of drafting Cook or O.J. Howard is appealing to me if both wide receivers are off the board, if they don't take a defensive player first Jim Schwartz will probably commit hari kari.

OJ Howard at 14 i dont see as BPA. Howard fits in the measurements, upside vs production.

Eagles are loaded at OL. Not just no bodies either. These are players who have experience. Have a feeling Roseman went this way n possibly might avoid drafting an OL.

Eagles now have 3 starters at WR. 2 hitting FA next year. Think i would pass on drafting Williams or Davis in the 1st if they are there.

I would take out QB, P, K, OL, WR, TE in the first. Thats my thinking going into the draft as the team stands now.

Okay Freak, Stick your neck out a little. I won't hold it against you. LOL Give us your 3 best picks at 14.

12 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

14: R1P14
DL JONATHAN ALLEN
ALABAMA
43: R2P11
CB TRE'DAVIOUS WHITE
LSU
74: R3P10
CB QUINCY WILSON
FLORIDA
119: R4P12
EDGE TANOH KPASSAGNON
VILLANOVA
139: R4P32
C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE
155: R5P11
RB COREY CLEMENT
WISCONSIN
LB JALEN REEVES-MAYBIN
TENNESSEE
FB FREDDIE STEVENSON
FLORIDA STATE

haha yeah surprised he was still there. WR Taywon Taylor was there too. But Tanoh was ranked higher so just went for him.

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  14 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

14: R1P14
DL JONATHAN ALLEN
ALABAMA
43: R2P11
CB TRE'DAVIOUS WHITE
LSU
74: R3P10
CB QUINCY WILSON
FLORIDA
119: R4P12
EDGE TANOH KPASSAGNON
VILLANOVA
139: R4P32
C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE
155: R5P11
RB COREY CLEMENT
WISCONSIN
LB JALEN REEVES-MAYBIN
TENNESSEE
FB FREDDIE STEVENSON
FLORIDA STATE

haha yeah surprised he was still there. WR Taywon Taylor was there too. But Tanoh was ranked higher so just went for him.

If he's there in 4 I would too!! lol

1 hour ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Although the thought of drafting Cook or O.J. Howard is appealing to me if both wide receivers are off the board, if they don't take a defensive player first Jim Schwartz will probably commit hari kari.

OJ Howard at 14 i dont see as BPA. Howard fits in the measurements, upside vs production.

Eagles are loaded at OL. Not just no bodies either. These are players who have experience. Have a feeling Roseman went this way n possibly might avoid drafting an OL.

Eagles now have 3 starters at WR. 2 hitting FA next year. Think i would pass on drafting Williams or Davis in the 1st if they are there.

I would take out QB, P, K, OL, WR, TE in the first. Thats my thinking going into the draft as the team stands now.

Okay Freak, Stick your neck out a little. I won't hold it against you. LOL Give us your 3 best picks at 14.

Oh man who would it be?? lol

Seriously im all aboard this BPA thinking.

Lets put it this way. If any of the top DL, CB or LB get to 14 i would go that route.

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well IMO Lattimore wont be there,Humphrey may be and with his experience,albeit at the college level,he has played in a similar offense,so really in camp and pre,all thats needed is to get him used to the speed of the NFL and IMO is one of the few CB's we could get who could have a starter shot.Remember Wentz got thrown into the fire and I feel Humphrey can do it also.Sure there will be rook mistakes,but the fact we only have Mills really means no matter who we choose,we are kinda expecting them to start.So get the guy thats closest to that and IMO thats humphrey.Still would pick up a nice WR like Godwin,Zay,Taywan Taylor since any of them will benefit learning from Jeffrey and Smith

Odds are Lattimore might not be there but what if Humphrey is the 1st CB taken then a chance that he is available .....anything can happen no point and already cutting names off the list at this point lol

Not sure about that Latt has been seen as a top 5-6 so as you said working the odds,he should be gone even if Humphrey is also.DE's and CB"s are gonna be hot first rounders

I thought Codrea Tankersley was the corner that had been steadily climbing. I thought he had already overtaken Jones. Hadn't seen him mentioned in the conversation and think he should be.

6 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Lets put it this way. If any of the top DL, CB or LB get to 14 i would go that route.

So you want to go defense first? I have to admit it. I love watching good defense more than watching good offense. Especially now that the rules have been changed to favor the offenses. Always been that way for me. Been a long time since the Eagles have had a good smash mouth defense and I miss it. Okay then, I will pick your three guys. Barnett, Foster or Humphrey.

11 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:
  18 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

So you want to go defense first? I have to admit it. I love watching good defense more than watching good offense. Especially now that the rules have been changed to favor the offenses. Always been that way for me. Been a long time since the Eagles have had a good smash mouth defense and I miss it. Okay then, I will pick your three guys. Barnett, Foster or Humphrey.

Not that i want to its just that those positions would be ranked higher than other positions i reckon.

If Barnett, Foster, Humphrey, Davis, Howard, Cook are there i would go Barnett.

I thought Codrea Tankersley was the corner that had been steadily climbing. I thought he had already overtaken Jones. Hadn't seen him mentioned in the conversation and think he should be.

Well, you don't need me to mention him as Joe Douglas already has along with White. LOL Maybe those two are who we get.

Just got 8", another 8-12 coming Tues. Feel bad, fractured my back and she has to shovel.

Like Moreau,kid just keeps getting better all the time.Scouts finally saw what I did,but he's still improving and feel his upside will surpass most others in time.Taco/Moreau/Godwin/Perine(first 4)

Just got 8", another 8-12 coming Tues. Feel bad, fractured my back and she has to shovel.

UGH

Without question the most confused I've ever been on how this salary cap thing works. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on? How are they allowed to go over the cap; not have to worry about Kendricks' guaranteed money; and not seem to be in a rush to clear any space with the draft coming soon?

6'4" safety Obi Melifonwu from UCONN is catching fire just like his former teammate Byron Jones. Some see him as corner, some as safety. 4.46 40, 11'9" broad, 44' vert. FREAK 

I feel for ya Bro,I know ALL about back problems! Been thru 9 surgeries. Lumbar Laminectomy/Fusion+screws & rods,Spinal Cord Stimulator,ended up with Chronic Left Lumbo-Sacral Radiculopathy (nerve damage). Hope ya feel better my friend! I got 17" here. Screwed up what would've been a perfect winter that was pretty mild and only 5.5" snow B4 this Stella,STELLA!!!