Sign in to follow this  
Jason1978

Ezekiel Elliot on video yanking woman's top down in public

So far the NFL has no comment 

There’s a new video showing Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott pulling down a woman’s top during a St. Patrick’s Day parade. Given that Elliott remains under investigation for a separate potential violation of the Personal Conduct Policy, the incident could make that situation worse and/or subject him to other scrutiny.

For now, the NFL has no comment about the video.

It wouldn’t be the first time the NFL has no initial comment on a situation before eventually having something to say. Right out of the gates, the league often hasn’t decided on a course of action. Once it does, it often supplements "no comment” with comment.

Although plenty of Cowboys fans and some in the media are arguing that it’s a non-story, Elliott is the last NFL player who should be doing something like this, given the still-unresolved (by the league) domestic violence allegations from a year ago. And while St. Patrick’s Day parades and similar events (like Mardi Gras) routinely consist of women pulling their own tops down (or up), it’s slightly different to say the least when a man does the pulling for them.

Regardless of what fans or the media think, the NFL’s reaction to the video is all that will matter. And it’s hard to imagine the NFL shrugging and saying "boys will be boys” in response to Elliott’s behavior — especially in light of its reaction to the Justin Timberlake-Janet Jackson escapade from halftime of Super Bowl XXXVIII.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/13/nfl-has-no-comment-on-ezekiel-elliott-video/

He's a moron. That said she ended up showing them anyway. He's still stupid tho and it will eventually cost him something.

He's a bit of a dimwit to say the least but then again I guess a lot of players are to be fair. It's just a sports jock thing to be a bit of a bone head unfortunately. 

Stupid public behavior given his history, but Florio went completely overboard with the description of what happened.

30 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Stupid public behavior given his history, but Florio went completely overboard with the description of what happened.

I'm telling you, sexual assault... he needs to be suspended for 5 years...

In the spirit of full disclosure, I have absolutely no vested (or otherwise) interest in seeing him banned from playing... :whistle:

Doing dumb s*** when your under a microscope? Yes he seems to be in mid season dallas cowboy form 

:nonono:

He should spend more time with the veteran leaders on that team like Dez Bryant. Now that guy is a true professional on and off the field. 

It's amazing his little Ewok paw could manage to pull it down.

23 minutes ago, NOTW said:

It's amazing his little Ewok paw could manage to pull it down.

Lmao I thought I was the only one that thought he looked like an ewok. He should of won wookie of the year

33 minutes ago, Sturm said:

Lets see what happens.

She won't press anything. She will get payday.

Press charges? looks to me like she was promoting it. Either way it was wrong and he needs to understand that everyone is watching him with a recorder. NFL coaches must loose sleep at night wondering what their guys are doing? 

Ewok...that's funny

considering she was flashing them before and after and laughing and hugging him after that....I don't think it's a big deal....that said, he needs to chill out, because the minute the league does have an excuse, they will drop the hammer on him. He also needs to grow the f up in general. 

34 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Ewok...that's funny

considering she was flashing them before and after and laughing and hugging him after that....I don't think it's a big deal....that said, he needs to chill out, because the minute the league does have an excuse, they will drop the hammer on him. He also needs to grow the f up in general. 

These are the types of things we argued about in anther thread . Granted this is during the day  .... but drinking and partying does not  mix well with Super Stars in NFL . Too much at stake too much to lose all for some BS .  People will blow this out of proportion and try and tie it into some Woman hating crap  along with the Domestic Violence claim .  Players need to be smarter  and it not always themselves they need to worry about .

btw  that might be a dude .... horrid boob job . Come on we already question his sexual preference so it would not be far fetched 

4 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Lmao I thought I was the only one that thought he looked like an ewok. He should of won wookie of the year

The Internet went wild with it last season. Today I posted this incident in RnR with the video and this photo.

dc6d7037ee7eb409469f16e7814f9a0852e8cabfefcde83e7bfe4771a06085e9_1.jpg

Maybe he was looking for more milk.

hqdefault.jpg

15 hours ago, gch said:

Press charges? looks to me like she was promoting it. Either way it was wrong and he needs to understand that everyone is watching him with a recorder. NFL coaches must loose sleep at night wondering what their guys are doing? 

Are you f'ing retarded?  I hope you have daughters.  I watched the video, she was pointing at them probably from comments from the crowd, all the sudden Elliott reaches across and yanks her top down.  She immediately bends over and covers up.  If she really wanted them shown, she would have shown them or not immediately covered up when he did this.  

and to follow up, it's the "She deserved it attitude" that makes you a backwoods redneck hick from Texas.LOL

33 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Are you f'ing retarded?  I hope you have daughters.  I watched the video, she was pointing at them probably from comments from the crowd, all the sudden Elliott reaches across and yanks her top down.  She immediately bends over and covers up.  If she really wanted them shown, she would have shown them or not immediately covered up when he did this.  

Read the article. She wasn't upset at all then hung out with Zeke afterwards

40 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Read the article. She wasn't upset at all then hung out with Zeke afterwards

Until someone gets in her ear and tells her there's money to be made if she all of a sudden becomes upset.  Women and the media will rally behind her that there was a power dynamic of a rich male entitled athlete and that now that her video is all over the internet and she's feeling shame, she feels like she was basically raped.  

That's why men - especially wealthy/celebrity men - need to be extra careful out there.  

Her initial shock seems to turn to delight when she finds out the grabber has money. This is the sad part. Oh you're famous, go ahead!

14 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Until someone gets in her ear and tells her there's money to be made if she all of a sudden becomes upset.  Women and the media will rally behind her that there was a power dynamic of a rich male entitled athlete and that now that her video is all over the internet and she's feeling shame, she feels like she was basically raped.  

That's why men - especially wealthy/celebrity men - need to be extra careful out there.  

That's a good point.... Still she won't have any defense I don't think especially since she was seen hanging out with him afterwards having a good time