Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Top NFL Honors For Eagles' Delimitros

It is 7:00 AM on an Eagles game day, long before Lincoln Financial Field is filled with screaming, Midnight Green-clad fans, and director of equipment operations Greg Delimitros and his staff are already in the locker room, preparing for a long day and night. This is a labor of love, and Delimitros, named this week as a co-winner ...

View the full article

Dylan Cole. LB Missouri State. 4.5 40. 32 bench reps. Definitely deserves a look mid to late rounds

Don't know if it was all about fit, he didn't fit on the right side and that's understandable. I believe Schwartz's inflexibility may be a **** in his game plan. "A plan that can't adjust is no plan at all" - John Madden

Don't know if it was all about fit, he didn't fit on the right side and that's understandable. I believe Schwartz's inflexibility may be a **** in his game plan. "A plan that can't adjust is no plan at all" - John Madden

Well he was a leftover from our old 43 D,so changing to 34 didn't help his cause

72 equipment trunks...wow. That's a ton of weight(maybe literally) to carry on a plane. I have to imagine a tough job after a road loss. So late at night ...after a long flight back ...after a miserable game performance.

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

'58 I believe Schwartz was thinking a bit more long term. He didn't want to pull out every trick in his book year one. So I think he stuck to his guns tightly last season. Learn my defense. Let's see who is a fit. But I don't think he wanted to compromise other positions to cover the flaws year one. Let the flaws stick out like warts but enable everyone to learn their position in the D. Don't knee jerk react the first season.

72 equipment trunks...wow. That's a ton of weight(maybe literally) to carry on a plane. I have to imagine a tough job after a road loss. So late at night ...after a long flight back ...after a miserable game performance.

I hope the NFl doesn't expand to London.Can you imagine that logistical nightmare???

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I hope the NFl doesn't expand to London.Can you imagine that logistical nightmare???

Game in London followed by an away game in Seattle.Would it get any worse for these guys? lol

And lastly, I think the future is bright for Doug because just playing for him one year, I know that guys wanted to play for him. Guys enjoyed being around him. He enjoys being around the guys, he loves being around football. And I think that's important. ---Connor Barwin

GB - you know my stance on games in foreign countries - they steal money from hard working people here - hotel / restaurant workers etc.

GB - you know my stance on games in foreign countries - they steal money from hard working people here - hotel / restaurant workers etc.

Probably hard working US foreigners over there as well,but I got your point

London isnt that bad. Probably closer than the west coast. For other teams it sucks more. From Philly...not too bad though.

No what I meant was, say Philly to London to Seattle for a Thursday nighter HAHA-UGH

Well, I just tried to do a mock draft and computer locked up. Am depressed....

When in doubt - reboot!

There are no computer problems a bucket of water won't fix.

Bucket of water? I will just toss it out the window and save time!!

21 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

A little info to keep in our back pockets for next off season - Alshons' allegiance is to Alshon;

http://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/23/alshon-jeffery-adam-schefter-free-agency

Most players want to make as much as they can

And why we need to grad Davis if he's there(one could argue Howard as well,taking a WR later)