Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Franchise QB, Moves Promote Optimism

19 hours ago, stine said:

I was scanning the player visits and noticed that the only player with a Private visit, workout, combine and pro day meeting was John Ross from Washington.

I took notice to that also and has me nervous. I'm crossing my fingers,legs,and toes hoping that he gets picked B4 #14! Bucky Brooks-I think?-is predicting that Arizona will take him at #13. Hey Howie,please listen to Joe & Andy!

19 hours ago, ASG15 said:

Glad Romo is retiring. Given his back problems playing 1 more year of football isn't worth being in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

I mentioned months ago that he should retire.saying that one hit the wrong way and HE'S DONE!  I have first hand knowledge of back problems.

19 hours ago, 1wrangler said:

Would it change your mind if you found out that Carson Wentz was the guy lobbying for Ross? Just asking!

Absolutely not!

19 hours ago, stine said:

I was sending my fiance' texts this AM only to just now realize I was sending all of them to my son! Talk about embarrassment.....

LMAO,that's TOO funny! :roll:

13 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

We have jerrigan now. Move on from Hankins lol

Jernigan won't be able to wear #99 though……nudge,nudge,it was retired with Jerome Brown who was taken away way too early! ☹

13 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Beau/Jernigan should make a good rational pair at DT 

Plus,IMO,Jernigan is a step up from Logan.

10 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Good on Romo! Jerry Jones did him wrong man. Should have stuck to his word and released him instead tried to get some value and cap relief. Greedy mofo. I hate the Cowgirls but their was no loyalty in what Jones did. Just loyal to himself. Cant wait to Eagles challenge these fools.

J. Jones was pissin' down Romo's back & tellin' him it's raining! :nonono:

10 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Ummm Freak - can't blame JJ for wanting something for Romo. He could have put on the retired list and Romo would have had to pay back $5 mill.

I see where you're comin' from MJK,but like Jones really needs the $$$. And he says that him and Romo are good pals.  In the beginning Jones said that he was going to release Romo at the start of free agency back at Mar. 9,then a little while later says that he will only entertain trades for Romo.:nonono:

10 hours ago, 1wrangler said:

Well I think just about everyone on this site knows by now that I really like Foster, Barnett and Howard at pick 14.

Those are my top guys too,but in this order-Barnett,Howard,➌Foster. After that…I'm LBS (Lost Bigger than Sh!t),I'd be a crappy scout/GM 'cause I have yet to think past that!

9 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Jags need a RB,Jets need a QB,Peppers will go before Hooker IMO

Latest Mock I saw-Daniel Jeremiah 4.0?-has Jags taking Fournette.

9 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Jones said he was gonna release Jones let him hit FA early. Went back on his word thinking Texans and Broncos would trade for him. Especially when Texans traded with the Browns. Hey i get it Romo was his employee. But he was foolish to think someone would want to trade for him and his cap also knowing they were going to cut him anyway.

Sorry Freak,I posted basically the same explanation B4 I saw yours.

9 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Are we having fun yet???

NO,I'm ready to pull out my public hair! I want the Draft & Preseason!!!

11 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Are we having fun yet???

NO,I'm ready to pull out my public hair! I want the Draft & Preseason!!!

TMI