Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] No 'Off' Season For Eagles Coaching Staff

5 hours ago, 1wrangler said:
  21 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  21 hours ago, trini said:

I think Fournette is the guy we need. Love John Ross, Foster, Hassan, Davis, Howard, Barnett, sooo many flavors. Beau Allens untimely injury could warrant DT with the 14 th pick. That kid with the athritic shoulders...C.R.S...cant think of his name, he is dropping in the ratings, rated #2 DT... any how are we thinking DT?

If the Jags pass on Fournette with pick 4,they are beyond stupid

When considering Coughlin’s past, even dating before 2011, he’s seen some astronomical success with early rounders on the defensive line. Marcus Stroud, John Henderson, Justin Tuck, and Jason Pierre-Paul are among notables who were drafted in his tenures as coach of the Giants or Jaguars.

As for the running backs, Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook headline the field. Within Coughlin’s last five years with the organization, the Giants didn’t invest a lot of high picks on running backs aside from David Wilson. He was the coach of the Giants when they drafted both Brandon Jacobs (2005) and Ahmad Bradshaw (2007) late in their respective drafts. This trend indicates Coughlin taking a running back in round one is unlikely, though there is a possibility he could.
Though a lot can change between now and April, if we’re to follow the Giants’ history with Coughlin, the strongest possibility in the first round may be taking a defensive lineman due to the draft class strength. A defensive back would likely follow and a running back would most likely be third. Coughlin likes offensive linemen in the first round and would probably take one this year but there are none worthy of the fourth pick.

Okay GB, The 4 guys I see the most mocked to the Jags with the 4th pick are RB Fournette, DT, Jonathon Allen, S Jamal Adams and TE O.J. Howard. Everyone of these guys would help the Jags but it is up to Coughlin as he is in total control of the draft this year.

Well then he will (stupidly) pass on Fournette,because he normally doesn't care about RB's.He will use hand me downs and beat up FA's lol

I believe stupid Tom won two Super bowls. We're still waiting.

48 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  3 hours ago, 1wrangler said:

Western Michigan WR Corey Davis is visiting the Browns on Tuesday, according to Ian Rapoport.
This is just the second reported visit for Davis thus far in the process, a wide receiver many believe is the top prospect at his position. Davis is recovering from minor ankle surgery and might not workout for teams prior to the draft. He previously visited the Eagles. Apr 4 - 9:39 AM
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Hmm,if they do that they give up their QB pick at 12 unless they plan on using that with pick 1(which would be foolish-but hey its the BROWNS lol)

This was a two day visit GB

So why are we not having players in for visits???? Are we gonna wait until there is 1 day left? lol

Did something happen? My better half got me out today, came home anf there's 50 posts! It's a Sunday. Saw King and Godwin are gonna visit - like them both.

Did something happen? My better half got me out today, came home anf there's 50 posts! It's a Sunday. Saw King and Godwin are gonna visit - like them both.

The only thing that has happened is YOU got out of the house. Hope you had some fun.

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  6 hours ago, 1wrangler said:
  22 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  22 hours ago, trini said:

I think Fournette is the guy we need. Love John Ross, Foster, Hassan, Davis, Howard, Barnett, sooo many flavors. Beau Allens untimely injury could warrant DT with the 14 th pick. That kid with the athritic shoulders...C.R.S...cant think of his name, he is dropping in the ratings, rated #2 DT... any how are we thinking DT?

If the Jags pass on Fournette with pick 4,they are beyond stupid

When considering Coughlin’s past, even dating before 2011, he’s seen some astronomical success with early rounders on the defensive line. Marcus Stroud, John Henderson, Justin Tuck, and Jason Pierre-Paul are among notables who were drafted in his tenures as coach of the Giants or Jaguars.

As for the running backs, Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook headline the field. Within Coughlin’s last five years with the organization, the Giants didn’t invest a lot of high picks on running backs aside from David Wilson. He was the coach of the Giants when they drafted both Brandon Jacobs (2005) and Ahmad Bradshaw (2007) late in their respective drafts. This trend indicates Coughlin taking a running back in round one is unlikely, though there is a possibility he could.
Though a lot can change between now and April, if we’re to follow the Giants’ history with Coughlin, the strongest possibility in the first round may be taking a defensive lineman due to the draft class strength. A defensive back would likely follow and a running back would most likely be third. Coughlin likes offensive linemen in the first round and would probably take one this year but there are none worthy of the fourth pick.

Okay GB, The 4 guys I see the most mocked to the Jags with the 4th pick are RB Fournette, DT, Jonathon Allen, S Jamal Adams and TE O.J. Howard. Everyone of these guys would help the Jags but it is up to Coughlin as he is in total control of the draft this year.

Well then he will (stupidly) pass on Fournette,because he normally doesn't care about RB's.He will use hand me downs and beat up FA's lol

I believe stupid Tom won two Super bowls. We're still waiting.

Luck

13 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

The only thing that has happened is YOU got out of the house. Hope you had some fun.

I was too-had to help my daughter load a semi(trailer parked in her driveway) for the move to NC.OH MAN she had heavy duty stuff.My body forgot it wasn't 35 anymore.I will be sore until the draft-UGH

Well hallelujah,I though we forgot to send out invites haha

16 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Well hallelujah,I though we forgot to send out invites haha

Know we like Godwin,so they are preparing for NOT getting Davis lol.I would be fine with him,but destroys my mock(like they would follow it anyway)

So there is a sports writer that says the Eagles could get Richard Sherman if they swap first round draft picks with Seattle and trade them Lane Johnson. LOL

So there is a sports writer that says the Eagles could get Richard Sherman if they swap first round draft picks with Seattle and trade them Lane Johnson. LOL

29 old CB. Some peeps are on another level of clueless.

Why yes, thank you wrang. The bartender is Carly Simon's twin, I swear. The real Carly lives off the coast here, Nice woman, treats me right. Btw, received 3 pieces of eagles gear this past Christmas - Wentx and Peters jerseys and an embroidered JP sweatshirt, all Kelly green - THE Eagles color. I will not accept anything else. Got otherwise last yr and respectfully asked for them to be returned properly in Kelly green.

"29 yr old CB" - Freak, are you promoting that loud motuh from Seattle? Sherman's a great CB, also a head case, pass on the price, pass on the probs he brings.

Why yes, thank you wrang. The bartender is Carly Simon's twin, I swear. The real Carly lives off the coast here, Nice woman, treats me right. Btw, received 3 pieces of eagles gear this past Christmas - Wentx and Peters jerseys and an embroidered JP sweatshirt, all Kelly green - THE Eagles color. I will not accept anything else. Got otherwise last yr and respectfully asked for them to be returned properly in Kelly green.

I would trade that imitation Wentx jersey for a legit Wentz one if i could.

"29 yr old CB" - Freak, are you promoting that loud motuh from Seattle? Sherman's a great CB, also a head case, pass on the price, pass on the probs he brings.

Nah the opposite lol Hes not worth the price people are throwing out there.

Um one - that last post wasn't supposed to post yet and 2 - all my shi*t's legit, 100 %. Well except for Wentz - although he has promise, gota open his eyes, develop and trust his outlets. Alshon will help w/ that - dude knows how to fight for the ball. Did Wentz have TE's in NDS? I don't think he was used to them thar things. Took him half the yr to throw to Ertz.

To complete that other post, there are also several players to trade down for. Great draft to acquire picks, depends on how it goes. To be a fly on the wall n the draft room. Been saying for several yrs, would be a nice contest to win a silent seat in the corner of the draft room

Um one - that last post wasn't supposed to post yet and 2 - all my shi*t's legit, 100 %. Well except for Wentz - although he has promise, gota open his eyes, develop and trust his outlets. Alshon will help w/ that - dude knows how to fight for the ball. Did Wentz have TE's in NDS? I don't think he was used to them thar things. Took him half the yr to throw to Ertz.

haha 100% Wentx jersey whaaat?? Never heard of him.. Jokes man just pulling your leg lol

Freak, you're a kiwi so we have to love you. I remember pulling all nighters when I was sick and about 3:30 am here the kiwis and ausies would come on, made friends w/ many and to this day love them dearly. Kept me going man.

My better half is retiring in 5 yrs, I want to go somewhere where US politics and such isn't heard of and I have no worries. Guees I'm just tired of the big fight and want to focus on important thing like Eagles football. NZ is one of the most peaceful countries in the world for those of you who don't already know. Freak - you a natural kiwi?

My better half is retiring in 5 yrs, I want to go somewhere where US politics and such isn't heard of and I have no worries. Guees I'm just tired of the big fight and want to focus on important thing like Eagles football. NZ is one of the most peaceful countries in the world for those of you who don't already know. Freak - you a natural kiwi?

Guess you could say its peaceful. Everyone is real chilled. Cultured and diverse. Still people get house robberies or into fights. No guns here so that cool. But there are bad people who do get their hands on them. Born in NZ but im Polynesian Samoan.

From here we're looking at closer - Curacao. 80's all yr and out of the "American" and hurricane zones. I'm not flying off, I know Trump and his crap will only last so long. We're kind of insulated here on the cape. We're 90 miles out in the ocean and live in a very progressive state of Massachusetts. I just want to be somewhere where equality, human and womens' rights are just things that aren't even thought about, they just are. Just want peace and quiet and free of worries.

From here we're looking at closer - Curacao. 80's all yr and out of the "American" and hurricane zones. I'm not flying off, I know Trump and his crap will only last so long. We're kind of insulated here on the cape. We're 90 miles out in the ocean and live in a very progressive state of Massachusetts. I just want to be somewhere where equality, human and womens' rights are just things that aren't even thought about, they just are. Just want peace and quiet and free of worries.

We booted the crap out,but he wont leave the DC area>For my money try St.Maarten

Oh geez-pffffft

Don't know how you got to love American football, let alone root for a team that hasn't won a champioship since 1960. How I don't know. Great city I used to live in and miss. We've had great payers, everything else, just not at the same time. Kudos for sticking with us. Guess I'm just a homer cause I live in Pats territory but love my Eagles