Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] No 'Off' Season For Eagles Coaching Staff

My better half is retiring in 5 yrs, I want to go somewhere where US politics and such isn't heard of and I have no worries. Guees I'm just tired of the big fight and want to focus on important thing like Eagles football. NZ is one of the most peaceful countries in the world for those of you who don't already know. Freak - you a natural kiwi?

Panama is nice for that.Kind of an "international" country with the various countries going through the canal.Sell some hats,drink some beers,drown some bait-perfect

Love Sherman's play - on one side - but he can be a team cancer - no thanks! Dear Sherm - love your play, you just cross my line

From here we're looking at closer - Curacao. 80's all yr and out of the "American" and hurricane zones. I'm not flying off, I know Trump and his crap will only last so long. We're kind of insulated here on the cape. We're 90 miles out in the ocean and live in a very progressive state of Massachusetts. I just want to be somewhere where equality, human and womens' rights are just things that aren't even thought about, they just are. Just want peace and quiet and free of worries.

I'm happy my granddaughter doesn't have to worry about which bathroom she uses now or be forced to throw her school lunch away because the 'health food"is inedible(great work!!!)

Check out Curacao, checks out more for me. Un-american, un everything - I like that. Plus they're not under constant rebuild from huuricanes.

Ummmmm GB. I went to school at PSU and helped w/ the school lunch program. It's congress that failed. And btw - trump wants to cut it, meaning even more kids go hungry. I'm not going to get into a political argument here. That and it's one of the things I really, really want to get the f away from. I'm tired and have earned it.

Interesting story(off topic) A friend of mine decided to move to Coast Rica.This was in the 80's.I told him he was a fool.He sent me pics of his place-AWESOME.It's an old Georgian(8 BR 5 baths) on a cliff overlooking the harbor.he has 36 acres of various fruit trees.His"staff of 4 people include a maid, a cook, a famer/gardener, and a mechanic/handy man.They live in the second house on his property (5br-3bath) and he pays them a total of 400.00 a month.he also derives income from the fruit trees.His US pension is sent right over there.The gardener is also his CAPTAIN,to operate the 85 foot yacht that was INCLUDED in the price.His electric bill is 18.oo a month.Water is free and his sewage system runs him 6.oo a month(well thats was back then) At anyrate,he got ALLLLLLLLL that for US26,000.00(and HE's the fool??? no I AM!!!!).If I had to guestimate it now,I would say well over 3.4 million.GOOD MOVE.he also comes to the states whenever he feels like :"floating his boat".Thinkin my bud did ok for himself(and left me in the dust lol)

27 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

My better half is retiring in 5 yrs, I want to go somewhere where US politics and such isn't heard of and I have no worries. Guees I'm just tired of the big fight and want to focus on important thing like Eagles football. NZ is one of the most peaceful countries in the world for those of you who don't already know. Freak - you a natural kiwi?

Guess you could say its peaceful. Everyone is real chilled. Cultured and diverse. Still people get house robberies or into fights. No guns here so that cool. But there are bad people who do get their hands on them. Born in NZ but im Polynesian Samoan.

Well,there is no such thing as utopia,but that sounds about as close as you can get.bad people everywhere,just make sure the good folks outnumber them 3-1

Interested in Costa Rica as well. Ya know what's nice, well kinda - they disbanded their army! Nobody is gonna ivade CS, everyone also knows they're not gonna invade anyone either. Now if the healthacare was better.....

Interested in Costa Rica as well. Ya know what's nice, well kinda - they disbanded their army! Nobody is gonna ivade CS, everyone also knows they're not gonna invade anyone either. Now if the healthacare was better.....

yeah but you save so much on everyday living,it's very easy to sok away a large amount very quickly.Also you have the exchanger rates(which vary) but when he needs work he wires his bank over here and they send him pesos,so if he needs 300.00 worth of work,it really costs about 40 bucks US.He's no fool,like I said I AM!!

My mom trid to talk my dad into Honduras.They both lovrd it there,but never "got outta dodge" lol

8 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

My mom trid to talk my dad into Honduras.They both lovrd it there,but never "got outta dodge" lol

They brought me back a live Toucan(had lots of red tape to go through) Had him for years.Loved to sit on my shoulder when I went bicycle riding(back when I COULD).he was a terrific pet.I seriously WOULD love to have an Eagle pet,but laws agin that haha

I dont claim to be wealthy here on Cape Cod. Everybody has this misconception about the cape - we're not all wealthy. BUT - we were wise enough so we could live here and take care of her aunt.  I'd much rather have stayed in PA where peeps are realistic. When the housing debacle happened ( you know - those laws Trumpy allowed again and the sub- primes happening again ) Not finishing this - gonna make steak sands - philly style !

My yard is the stoppover point for migrating Sandhill Cranes.MY YARD ONLY.They come here every year-stay about 6 weeks,live in a wooded area next to my place.I feed them bread bananas and they love french fries.I can walk up and pet them.Noone else can do that.Can do the same with wild pelicans.I have a pic but not tech whiz enough to know how to get it on here.They mate for life 2 adults and 1 baby,but the female was prego when she left,so this year i may get 4 lol

And that concludes your EMB biology/geography class for this evening.Please enjoy the cookies and punch on your way out :)

MJK seriosly if you are considering Curaco,go better and check out Belize.It's it's own country,no longer a Mexican province.hear good things about it

I dont claim to be wealthy here on Cape Cod. Everybody has this misconception about the cape - we're not all wealthy. BUT - we were wise enough so we could live here and take care of her aunt.  I'd much rather have stayed in PA where peeps are realistic. When the housing debacle happened ( you know - those laws Trumpy allowed again and the sub- primes happening again ) Not finishing this - gonna make steak sands - philly style !

Housing debacle cause by slick willy.us policy normally takes 5 years to be implimented.That was a Clinton /Bush joint disaster lol-which leaves?????

And the attack on Pennsy coal miners by your loon in chief that took away middle class jobs from Pennsy miners,But now,they will come back and add more support for the eagles

Ummmmm GB. I went to school at PSU and helped w/ the school lunch program. It's congress that failed. And btw - trump wants to cut it, meaning even more kids go hungry. I'm not going to get into a political argument here. That and it's one of the things I really, really want to get the f away from. I'm tired and have earned it.

ditto

I'm headin to bed, but technology took mining away - they have machines for that now. Hey - there's an app for that. G-night, at least for af  hrs till the pain meds wear off.

I'm headin to bed, but technology took mining away - they have machines for that now. Hey - there's an app for that. G-night, at least for af  hrs till the pain meds wear off.

In 8 years??? HAHAHA dont THINK so

Freak.Play the "jukebox" often even though I am deaf cause I know ALL the songs.A friend married a woman from Tasmania and it was a little anniversary of sorts(the day they met thing).So they asked me to play a slow song they could dance to,so immediately I punched in "Baby Come Back" by Player and the woman lost it cause she remembers that song when she lived there!!!! Just thought you'd be amused with that lol

Beau out 4-6 months with Pec injury. Good thing they traded for Jurnigan.

Or maybe they knew about this when they did.