Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] No 'Off' Season For Eagles Coaching Staff

Beau out 4-6 months with Pec injury. Good thing they traded for Jurnigan.

Or maybe they knew about this when they did.

Well,we'll get him back at some point in the season

54 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

Barring complications he might miss a couple of games.

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  1 hour ago, ASG15 said:

Barring complications he might miss a couple of games.

Actually read he is scheduled for week 1,possibly he could play a back up role a few weeks and maybe a BU anyway(but a good one!)

From here we're looking at closer - Curacao. 80's all yr and out of the "American" and hurricane zones. I'm not flying off, I know Trump and his crap will only last so long. We're kind of insulated here on the cape. We're 90 miles out in the ocean and live in a very progressive state of Massachusetts. I just want to be somewhere where equality, human and womens' rights are just things that aren't even thought about, they just are. Just want peace and quiet and free of worries.

Sounds like what you really want is for the human species to be more evolved than what it is. Maybe in our next lives.

With Beau out for offseason workouts and OTA's, gives great reps to Vaeao, Shittu and Hamilton.  With Cox and TJ as starters, Beau would be rotational again behind the the starters,  Without TJ, Beau would have most likely been the leading candidate for filling Login's role.  What a stroke of luck with the timing of TJ's acquisition, got him Tuesday and Beau is injured on Thursday of the same week.  With TJ aboard, much less of a worry than it could have been with Vaeao, Shittu and Hamilton competing to fill the void.

16 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well if there is a run on DE's KPass will go in 3.Also don;t overlook Walker in 3 either

Not overlooking anyone I have made it clear how much I like Tanoh hence why he was my pick....As for where he will go no clue fully aware he could go higher then 4th round honestly will be shocked if he made it to round 4 but for the sake of the mock draft just mainly followed rankings on where guys are projected to go....

16 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well if there is a run on DE's KPass will go in 3.Also don;t overlook Walker in 3 either

Not overlooking anyone I have made it clear how much I like Tanoh hence why he was my pick....As for where he will go no clue fully aware he could go higher then 4th round honestly will be shocked if he made it to round 4 but for the sake of the mock draft just mainly followed rankings on where guys are projected to go....

I FIGURE 3RD at the latest, possibly 2nd round. I like him also...

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:
  17 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

So, just saying, If for some reason the Eagles don't get Davis in the first round, Between Tanoh and Godwin, who would you take in the second round. LOL

With Beau out for offseason workouts and OTA's, gives great reps to Vaeao, Shittu and Hamilton.  With Cox and TJ as starters, Beau would be rotational again behind the the starters,  Without TJ, Beau would have most likely been the leading candidate for filling Login's role.  What a stroke of luck with the timing of TJ's acquisition, got him Tuesday and Beau is injured on Thursday of the same week.  With TJ aboard, much less of a worry than it could have been with Vaeao, Shittu and Hamilton competing to fill the void.

Beau scheduled to return week 1 barring complications.Let's not jump off the deep end

We signed Matt McGloin he was my option for backup QB not sure we really need him now though with Foles camp body maybe????? 

Possible he could end up better than Foles.TIme will tell

1 hour ago, stine said:
  1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:
  18 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

So, just saying, If for some reason the Eagles don't get Davis in the first round, Between Tanoh and Godwin, who would you take in the second round. LOL

Well,y'all know I am a WR guy,but given that scenario I take Kpass.Reasoning being there are still alot of WR's that are servicable well into later rounds(see Im NOT against defense lol).My take(and I'm no defensive whiz) is there are maybe 5-6 DE's that could really impact your team.others are good and may work out in time,but for immediate impact,thats what I see(PS I like me some Basham also)

54 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:
  1 hour ago, stine said:
  2 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:
  18 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well,y'all know I am a WR guy,but given that scenario I take Kpass.Reasoning being there are still alot of WR's that are servicable well into later rounds(see Im NOT against defense lol).My take(and I'm no defensive whiz) is there are maybe 5-6 DE's that could really impact your team.others are good and may work out in time,but for immediate impact,thats what I see(PS I like me some Basham also)

or you can PRAY he falls into 3,which seems to be the consensus,BUT we are now at pick 99 which is essentially an early 4th

Earlier projections had Tanoh in the 3rd, thing is typically, closer we get to the Draft, we get past the Big name players, the  Draft experts picks... The real draft starts

McGloin is younger than Shaggy, y'all know how Big Red liked to keep a stable of Young arms, time will tell. I don't know much about McGloin... hey GBinFl what you like about McGloin.

Could it be that Bill Belicheck throws a monkey wrench into the draft by trading Malcolm Butler to the Saints for a first round pick and QB Jimmy G. to the Browns for a first round pick and ends up with WR Cooks and two first rounders. I wouldn't bet against it!

What I like is maybe FOles or McGloin can be used as a trade chip.

Sure!!! still a good move either way.wonder where this loot is coming from???

Earlier projections had Tanoh in the 3rd, thing is typically, closer we get to the Draft, we get past the Big name players, the  Draft experts picks... The real draft starts

McGloin is younger than Shaggy, y'all know how Big Red liked to keep a stable of Young arms, time will tell. I don't know much about McGloin... hey GBinFl what you like about McGloin.

At present,I can't say alot.I know he is an adequate(or above) 3rd QB.if he improves to #2 status,that opens up MJK's scenario.With alot of Qb starved teams and if those top picks don't work out,then we have a lever big time to trade either for a pick in the '18 draft.let him and Foles duke it out for that BU spot.It will only make them both better,or expose one as totally inadequate(win for the Eagles)

3 hours ago, stine said:
  3 hours ago, BleedingGreen93 said:
  19 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Tanoh most likely.

We only had around 1.67 mill as of the other day. Had hoped to somehow move some of the players we want out in order to get Hankins. He still wants too much and teams are not willing to pay.

On 4/10/2017 at 1:50 PM, GreenbleedinFL said:

Beau scheduled to return week 1 barring complications.Let's not jump off the deep end

Wouldn't be the first time for me there GBFL.  Merely stating the obvious situation w/o TJ and Beau's injury.