Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Are Deep, Talented In QB Room

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:
  26 minutes ago, stine said:

Tampa Bay might be a trade partner. We would move back to 19 plus get their 84th pick in the 3rd and a 4th rounder in 2018. Would that be OK with you guys?

depends who is there at 14 lol

Sorry did not read previous post.IMO I take Davis or Peppers at 14 if there,if not I would move down to 19 and hope one of the remaining guys are still on the board

So to see if that is possible you need to find out what the team needs are for Colts,Ravens,Skins and Titans since those are the teams that would pick 15-18

A few good articles on BR(rare for them lol) Second article below was supposed to be how overrated Peppers is.Also a nice list of 40 LB's and their possible team impact

Teez Tabor could end up being the steal of the draft honestly....Yes he tested poorly very poorly and didn't do much better at his pro day but film doesn't lie and he can play 

NFL starting 5 basketball team from NFL AM

PG- Jay Cutler

SG- Quentin Rollings

F- Connor Barwin

F- Julius Thomas

C- Jimmy Graham 

Think they a tad small but honestly could be in interesting idea for a charity event or something NBA vs NFL 

I have seen quite a few mocks now that have the Eagles taking Kevin King and Ahkello Witherspoon in the draft the Eagles would definitely have size at CB both guys are 6'3.....

I have seen quite a few mocks now that have the Eagles taking Kevin King and Ahkello Witherspoon in the draft the Eagles would definitely have size at CB both guys are 6'3.....

Quite a few mocks of us taking everyone lol

Teez Tabor could end up being the steal of the draft honestly....Yes he tested poorly very poorly and didn't do much better at his pro day but film doesn't lie and he can play 

Too slow.Makes him unreliable.OK as a BU

54 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

NFL offensive and defensive schemes are quite a bit more complicated than college. That's why teams rely on these tests.

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Because he ran poorly at a 40 lol come on now Boldin ran a 4.6 was he to slow in the NFL 

18 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Not really most mocks I have seen are mostly the same few different players deep but the top is generally pretty common  

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

HEARD he had Hammy issues. That being said, he may be a steal as mentioned by BG. I cannot believe his time is that slow or he would have shown much worse on film, no matter had there been protection over the top or not. Remember, he had a 4.64 or something at the combine and did worse at Pro day. Thinking something was off.....

Have to wonder if players at the combine ever dog it in order to go to a better team. Just a thought. Caught your artivle over on the Eye Stine.

https://www.fanragsports.com/news/florida-cb-teez-tabor-claims-hamstring-injury-slowed-40-times/

49 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Not really most mocks I have seen are mostly the same few different players deep but the top is generally pretty common  

Well then they are awful cause teez aint worth it

47 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

NFL offensive and defensive schemes are quite a bit more complicated than college. That's why teams rely on these tests.

And if he's to slow to handle them,we wasted a pick-no thanks

Because he ran poorly at a 40 lol come on now Boldin ran a 4.6 was he to slow in the NFL 

WR's CAN be slow and still get the job done(see Turner),a CB must be fast-please

49 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Maybe the top 5-7 once you get past that it's just GUESSING like we do

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

WR's CAN be slow and still get the job done(see Turner),a CB must be fast-please

Yes because Turner got the job done in the NFL....Plus watch the tape Tabor plays faster then he timed that is easily clear to see 

HEARD he had Hammy issues. That being said, he may be a steal as mentioned by BG. I cannot believe his time is that slow or he would have shown much worse on film, no matter had there been protection over the top or not. Remember, he had a 4.64 or something at the combine and did worse at Pro day. Thinking something was off.....

Possibly you can get away with being slower in college.In the Pro's he will be continuously fried on the deep ball

20 minutes ago, stine said:
  53 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Possibly you can get away with being slower in college.In the Pro's he will be continuously fried on the deep ball

aka deep fried :)

20 minutes ago, stine said:

Yea I seen the hammy thing mentioned as well.....Watching the tape you can see Tabor can play CB