Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RememberTheKoy

Eli Manning caught being actively involved in a scam selling fake gear wrongfully advertised as "game used"

67 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Nothing to do with me, but you quoted my post. :rolleyes:

If you dont want your words misconstrued, dont quote.

I'll do as I damned well please, thanks. And you're free to misinterpret all you like. 

Your attitude indicates a level of selfishness I'd expect to see in a teenager.

You are not the center of the universe.

4 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

I'll do as I damned well please, thanks. And you're free to misinterpret all you like. 

Your attitude indicates a level of selfishness I'd expect to see in a teenager.

You are not the center of the universe.

So hang on...

You quoted my post, it looked as if you were attacking me, I responded in a civil manner and basically admitted that the whole thing was misconstrued....but I'm the one with the problem?:roll:

Now you can STFU, ya petulant little turd. If anyone sounds like someone suffering from teenage angst, it's you.

15 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

So hang on...

You quoted my post, it looked as if you were attacking me, I responded in a civil manner and basically admitted that the whole thing was misconstrued....but I'm the one with the problem?:roll:

Now you can STFU, ya petulant little turd. If anyone sounds like someone suffering from teenage angst, it's you.

He is good at telling people how to respond to things. He tells me who I should and shouldn't respond to in a certain way

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

So hang on...

You're an idiot.

But thanks for playing.

1 hour ago, McNabbIsGone said:

9yJ7g.gif

Internet lessons 101:

When you post on a message board your words are now part of the conversation. Someone is free to quote you and then further the discussion without it being a personal attack.

I hope this helps.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:51 AM, skippyx said:

Internet lessons 101:

When you post on a message board your words are now part of the conversation. Someone is free to quote you and then further the discussion without it being a personal attack.

I hope this helps.

No chance.

There's no fix for stupid.

3 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

No chance.

There's no fix for stupid.

And you prove it every single time you post, as does Skippy

This is why we can't have nice things... <_< 

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This is why we can't have nice things... <_< 

You're right. Sorry Va, I tried to be nice about it at first.

Just now, Gmen4ever said:

You're right. Sorry Va, I tried to be nice about it at first.

I was just kidding. Many times, I'm fighting with someone over some meaningless argument lol.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was just kidding. Many times, I'm fighting with someone over some meaningless argument lol.

It's meaningless in the sense that, in the grand scheme of things, nothing of importance will ever be decided on an Internet message board.

However, I take exception when an  INVADER, i.e. a fan of a rival team, gets cocky or delusional with me on   MY  team's message board! 

'Nuff said.

5 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

It's meaningless in the sense that, in the grand scheme of things, nothing of importance will ever be decided on an Internet message board.

However, I take exception when an  INVADER, i.e. a fan of a rival team, gets cocky or delusional with me on   MY  team's message board! 

'Nuff said.

I honestly didn't follow the argument, so I don't really know what meaning/meaninglessness level should be assigned thereto, I was speaking mainly of my past 'arguments' which I assign a high level of meaninglessness to. Many times, I just carry on the argument to pad my post count, because as we all know, Post Count is life!

7 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

'Nuff said.

This is MY damn house

Get the hell out, chump. You cant win, you wont win.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was speaking mainly of my past 'arguments' which I assign a high level of meaninglessness to.

Many times, I just carry on the argument to pad my post count, because as we all know, Post Count is life!

Hmmmmm . . . maybe I'll have this analyzed for you at psychiatry.com . . . could be some issues lurking there!  <g> 

21 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I honestly didn't follow the argument, so I don't really know what meaning/meaninglessness level should be assigned thereto, I was speaking mainly of my past 'arguments' which I assign a high level of meaninglessness to. Many times, I just carry on the argument to pad my post count, because as we all know, Post Count is life!

Dont bother. That dope loves to tell people how they're supposed to post, and he has thinner skin than most