Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] A Bold New Look For 2017

The idea, says head coach Doug Pederson, is to foster camaraderie, provide some reminders about what the Philadelphia Eagles are all about, and give players a moment to think about the daily missi...

View the full article

looks TERRIFIC!!! Glad to see the FO is willing to put some money in here.Spuds excellent article and the picture walk through feels like I am right there.Nice work!!

I LOVE IT! The NCC workplace should be designed in a way to make it 'The Place To Be' to have the guys spend as much time together as possible to build that camaraderie.

This has ALWAYS been my policy,NO GOSSIP-“What you see here, what you say here, what you hear here, let it stay here when you leave here,”
I knew who all 3 players were on the wall in the vestibule before I read who they were just by the numbers and the quotes. ☺
Phenomenal piece Spuds!!! Outstanding photography there Jenn!
I want a castle that looks comparable to this. A guy can dream,right?

For me(not getting TOO mushy here) this team "feels different".I see a franchise with a history,but now we have a FO willing to do everything down to the last detail .Updated/improved Linc,refurbished Novacare,gathering a staff of "football" guys,getting some talented players in here.Some are rooks-staff as well as players,but their hearts are IN this(or seem to be).I'm glad to see Lurie doing these things and not just MILKING this(don't worry he still makes enough $) like some owners do.Roseman a contractual magician.Not sure how we do this year.On paper looks like a MAJOR improvement.Now just have to put it all together.I believe like the Eagles fans,Lurie is tired of being a divisional slug.Time for some much needed RESPECT for our birds.Gettin old,swear I would not die until we won a SB.Looks to me like they are planning for my peaceful demise HAHA

They posted the opponents for 2017 season on NFL.com, but since took it down or moved it... anyway...Excited to see the actual schedule, and ready for the Eagles to dominate.
GO EAGLES!

For me(not getting TOO mushy here) this team "feels different".I see a franchise with a history,but now we have a FO willing to do everything down to the last detail .Updated/improved Linc,refurbished Novacare,gathering a staff of "football" guys,getting some talented players in here.Some are rooks-staff as well as players,but their hearts are IN this(or seem to be).I'm glad to see Lurie doing these things and not just MILKING this(don't worry he still makes enough $) like some owners do.Roseman a contractual magician.Not sure how we do this year.On paper looks like a MAJOR improvement.Now just have to put it all together.I believe like the Eagles fans,Lurie is tired of being a divisional slug.Time for some much needed RESPECT for our birds.Gettin old,swear I would not die until we won a SB.Looks to me like they are planning for my peaceful demise HAHA

Love it! I was around (barely) for the 1960 champions...I just want to see a Super Bowl winner for our Birds. A great write up, and with your sentiments 100%

They posted the opponents for 2017 season on NFL.com, but since took it down or moved it... anyway...Excited to see the actual schedule, and ready for the Eagles to dominate.
GO EAGLES!

NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys
Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Green Bay Packers

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Atlanta Falcons

New York Giants
Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Detroit Lions

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Washington Redskins
Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New Orleans Saints

Philadelphia Eagles
Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Chicago Bears

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Carolina Panthers

Actual schedule to be announced thursday.

9 hours ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Love it! I was around (barely) for the 1960 champions...I just want to see a Super Bowl winner for our Birds. A great write up, and with your sentiments 100%

HAHA well I was 4 years old then,not really into football as much as mud,frogs and whatever else I could get into(sorry mom!!!) lol

5 hours ago, PhillyRod said:

GO EAGLES!

NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys
Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Green Bay Packers

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Atlanta Falcons

New York Giants
Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Detroit Lions

Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Washington Redskins
Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New Orleans Saints

Philadelphia Eagles
Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Chicago Bears

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Carolina Panthers

Actual schedule to be announced thursday.

Some tough games in there,but that's an excellent test for us.To be the best you gotta BEAT the best,so let's rock and roll!!!

I didn't fully realize until now how many regular posters are in their late fifties/early sixties and have various distant memories of 1960. A lot of us! Hate to tie in our deaths to a SB win, but many of us think about it. A lot of folks died in 2004 after the Red Sox and the past few months in Chicago.Sports fans are a different breed.

I didn't fully realize until now how many regular posters are in their late fifties/early sixties and have various distant memories of 1960. A lot of us! Hate to tie in our deaths to a SB win, but many of us think about it. A lot of folks died in 2004 after the Red Sox and the past few months in Chicago.Sports fans are a different breed.

HAHA well I have said I won't die until we win a SB and it appears they are now planning for my peaceful demise!!! We nail this draft and a run in '18 would not be surprising