Sign in to follow this  
DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Announce 2017 Season Schedule

The Philadelphia Eagles have announced their 2017 schedule, which features five prime-time matchups, including two Monday Night Football home games at Lincoln Financial Field, two Sunday Night Fo...

View the full article

Very surprising the Eagles are playing their first two on the road, especially opening in Washington when that could have been the opening game (and possibly first half of the opening Monday Night doubleheader on ESPN) at home.

I can see 10-6 out of this. Howie has been putrid in the past... I mean REALLY bad but I don't think he'll squander his rebirth. I think he realizes that the best general surrounds himself with great lieutenants, and are humble and wise enough to follow their lead sometimes. Not only did Joe Douglas come from the Ozzie Newsome tree, but Jim Schwartz did as well; all sitting at the feet of Bill Belicheat. Grant it I'm not looking for any sideline surveillance-- I do like the fact that Schawrtz will have someone helping to build the defense that's familiar with him and his way of thinking. I highly doubt they're entering this draft with four leaf clovers and horse shoes leading the way to stopping NFC East receivers. I'm not exactly sure of what Aaron Ghymes is but I liked his play and hope he can contribute. I also have faith that they're gonna draft a day one plug and play starter. I also like the idea of drafting and stashing Sidney Jones if possible, because none of us believe this year is THE year. But I sure don't want to be miserable on the ride there. 10-6 will suffice for me. That can hold me till next year.