DaveSpadaro

[News] On An Unusual Schedule, News And Notes

At first glance, the 2017 schedule is one of the most unusual the Eagles have ever been given. They open with road games at Washington and Kansas City, play four of their first six away from Lincoln Financial Field, and later in the season have a killer three weeks at Seattle, at Los Angeles Rams, and at the New York Giants ...

View the full article

Yea its a crap of a schedule, at least they get two games out West on back to back to stay out there. The team requested it I see but it was thought they would get both LA games back to back but it looks like Seattle and the Rams. The Christmas Day game should be a good one against Oakland.

Only if I make through this next week! I'm pre-drafted out. Love getting the cowpies after the bye - sweep them!

So the break down on ESPN has us going 9-7 with two wins against Dallas and splitting the division the rest of the way interesting but at this point its only thought there will be a lot that changes come next week.

Deb is going to be really po'd at me for wanting to watch the game on Christmas.

HAHA well you may have to consider that one of her gifts to you

Didn't want to be the 1st to make an early guesstimate, 9-7 is what I figured tho.

Yea its a crap of a schedule, at least they get two games out West on back to back to stay out there. The team requested it I see but it was thought they would get both LA games back to back but it looks like Seattle and the Rams. The Christmas Day game should be a good one against Oakland.

yeah Raiders will be tough,especially if they get beast mode(or did he sign already?)

I had Raiders vs NE for the conference last yr, then Carr got hurt. Would be a very interesting game this yr as well, esp w/ Beastmode. They're still working on it last I heard

What week does Gronk get hurt?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2703310-2017-nfl-schedule-w-l-predictions-for-every-team UGH

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Love some of the comments on here (Jets-just show us you have a pulse HAHAHA)

11 minutes ago, rlubrich87 said:

So the break down on ESPN has us going 9-7 with two wins against Dallas and splitting the division the rest of the way interesting but at this point its only thought there will be a lot that changes come next week.

yeah if we get TWO starting CB's then he'd change his tune(but no guarantees we will)

In the article I posted love the comments about the Saints hosting the Pats.'The good news is it's at home,the bad news is,it doesn't matter" lol

They're already starting the no loss season stuf up here - I'll root for Pittsburgh.

They're already starting the no loss season stuf up here - I'll root for Pittsburgh.

Maybe.My daughter is a Pats fan,but I gotta love her anyway

10 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Maybe.My daughter is a Pats fan,but I gotta love her anyway

:/

Forgot Denver has QB probs, guess Lynch is starting so we have a shot at 10-6, enough for the playoffs.

I feel you GBinFl...my wife is from Boston...my daughter with her is a ex Patriot fan converted her to an Eagle about 5 yrs ago taking her to the link during Training Camp... her, her boyfriend is a Patriot fan.... My youngest...twenty one yr old going on 50... just relocated to Fort Meyers Fl. area with my x, been a fan from birth...fanatic like me... my oldest daughter and son are Ravens fans sucks...my other son, not yet famous rapper, musician is a G'aints fan... I feel your pain...traitors... Yea I gotta love them grrrrrrr...Hahahaha.