Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] What Is Eagles' Plan For First Round?

Golden Seal may have been what people of my generation used to beat urinalysis... these days it not very challenging to beat a drug screen for ganja. So many products out there... Home made remedies are more effective because there is no specific agent that can be identified in that urine sample. Even mouth swabs and hair can be beaten. It always seems ridiculous that these millionaires get caught,  #1 way is not to use drugs.

I am more impressed by Fournette, the fact that Zeke is a Cowpie has me disliking him period... but I respect his game. Fournette, pro day was to dispell the notion that he was not a good receiver. Fournette ran a 04:51 forty at 240 lbs, he dropped 12 pounds for his pro-day... I bet he shaved time off his Combine forty... his pro-day focus was to dispel the notion he was only  a 2dn back..  though he was used more scheme wise to bulldoze everything in his path...Fournette pro-day was to demonstrate how well he  can catch the  ball... I think he dispelled that notion... I think 14 is to early for Cook.  In that case If? Fournette is gone...DL / Barnett...Foster, many are of the opinion that Riddick is better suited for a 3-4 rather than Schwartz wide nine.

With Fournette,Sproles,Smalls I think we can cover 3 downs

10 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Yeah, Howie wouldn't trade up. Joe wouldn't let him. I actually feel bad for you having to play on the Browns team. LMAO

I might pull an Eli and threaten to sit out

Well at least you are not "Johnny Football" HAHA

11 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Yeah, Howie wouldn't trade up. Joe wouldn't let him. I actually feel bad for you having to play on the Browns team. LMAO

Speaking of Eli, anyone think this memorabilia thing might turn out to be a big distraction for the Midgets?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

DWD you are pretty brilliant at this,would take me much longer,but see(in your estimation) where we would have to go for Fournette and what a trade might look like.Could even involve JMatt,picks,future picks.I expect your response on my desk by sundown

To get Fournette I think you have to move to at least 8 so it would take our 2nd and we get there 6th

38 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Oh and BTW we got leads with less than stellar WR's.So look at what we have now there and add in that grinder,killer,game ending RB

We can easily say that last years team was a .500 team, because as a team, they WON the Detriot game, they lost it because of one guytrying to do too much when his only role was to hold onto the ball

8 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:
  17 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Speaking of Eli, anyone think this memorabilia thing might turn out to be a big distraction for the Midgets?

No,but I would love to out jockey the Gnats by taking Fournette off the board for them lol

3 minutes ago, ASG15 said:
  9 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:
  17 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

No,but I would love to out jockey the Gnats by taking Fournette off the board for them lol

And possibly the Bucs go for Cook which COULD leave them with Caff at 23,but still...........

4 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

I don't think so unless he gets suspended which I don't see happening 

Any firemen on your list of 14, Mr. Roseman? I should not say that but I have followed this team since a peanut farmer became President. It's frustrating to see this team make 1st round mistakes. 3 of the last 7 1st round picks are excellent, 1 is good and 3 are not good. Please please, let Joe Douglas make the decisions and not Howie.

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

DWD you are pretty brilliant at this,would take me much longer,but see(in your estimation) where we would have to go for Fournette and what a trade might look like.Could even involve JMatt,picks,future picks.I expect your response on my desk by sundown

To get Fournette I think you have to move to at least 8 so it would take our 2nd and we get there 6th

Well we are close then cause I was in that 6-8 range also

6 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:
  13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Well we are close then cause I was in that 6-8 range also

So if we DID that and lost RMatt(freed up cap space) any possible FA CB's still out there worth anything?

46 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Oh and BTW we got leads with less than stellar WR's.So look at what we have now there and add in that grinder,killer,game ending RB

We can easily say that last years team was a .500 team, because as a team, they WON the Detriot game, they lost it because of one guytrying to do too much when his only role was to hold onto the ball

You mean Wentz, with that silly throw downfield when they only needed a FG to win?

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Fournette doesn't really make us a better team. Improving the pass defenseis the only way to do that at this point.

17 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

With Fournette,Sproles,Smalls I think we can cover 3 downs

Get Fournette in the 1st and pick up Pumphrey in the 5th or 6th to be the Sproles retirement plan

You can notice that outside of LSU ,that doesn't use a RB in the pass offense much ,that Fournette was involved in the passing game a fair amount in high school. Even got a pretty good arm on him(of coarse he does tend to draw defenders towards him).

3 minutes ago, johnreaves said:

Fournette doesn't really make us a better team. Improving the pass defenseis the only way to do that at this point.

Oh he's not better than Smalls or an injury plagued RMat?I disagree

Just now, mateagle2 said:

Get Fournette in the 1st and pick up Pumphrey in the 5th or 6th to be the Sproles retirement plan

Tarik Cohen in the 6th and using DWD's extra 6th pick,we would be covered at RB for awhile 

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

They are all elite return men for ST

4 downs

But that doesn't burn the clock my man lol

15 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

DWD... THINK CAP... we have no room, something has to give or we wont be able to sign anyone... There will be cap casualties through trade, I am predicting O-line

Anyway as much as we want to shore up this secondary(and we still could) in my view getting Fournette makes too much sense from all aspects(team,biz,fans) to ignore and I re-iterate the number 7 is still open on the roster sheet lol