Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] How Much Can Draft Help This Defense?

21 minutes ago, trini said:

Bleeding green nation just reporting that Rape assault accusations.

That should be enough to stop him from going 14

ACCUSATION-guilty of ZIP yet

129 members have been in the forum sights in the las 10 minutes... dont the know about following the Spuds threads?

TATE is the busy one(Talk about the Eagles) I dont go there

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Accusations is enough to make guys fall though seen guys fall from less.....The timing just seems fishy to me though really 2 days before the draft hmmmmmmmmm 

16 minutes ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

Accusations is enough to make guys fall though seen guys fall from less.....The timing just seems fishy to me though really 2 days before the draft hmmmmmmmmm 

He will be lucky to be drafted no team is going to risk that just like a few years ago with the guard that Dallas got as an UDFA 

Tidbits from Bill Polian. Bill thinks like DC in that we will be taking Corey Davis at 14. Bill compares Corey to WR John Taylor. Bill also said he believes that 40 defensive backs will be taken in this years draft. He stated that although this is a good draft for CB's he believes this is the best draft for TE's in 20 years. As far as Myles Garrett is concerned Bill pointed out that two thirds of his career sacks were against teams that were not in the SEC. Bill has a category called (if players). These are players that could be good "if" they can overcome their history of injuries or "if" they can stay out of trouble and etc. According to Bill there are 12 "if" players listed in the first round. The most he as ever seen in his career. The second round has much less "If" players in it. For what its worth.

13 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

You listen to what Douglas said about Conley has always been rated high media are just catching up. Hyped by the media wanna be GM fans catch wind of it then the. hype train keeps rolling. Which brings me to my original question. Do you put in as much time looking into these players as the pro scouts and personel??

Of course not but your question is rude and I was ignoring it... your question is antagonizing as if I, a fan like everyone else should not come in here and give opinions... HELL that is exactly what the NFL and teams want us to do, so please do not be self righteous.

Then stop talking as fact. I get thoughts on players but when people say they will not or will be taken and say fact i think do you have inside source or have you taken this wanna be GM thing too far. You said that BLG mock would give you nightmares. Why? That player hasnt even stepped on the field yet.

Matt Miller seems to think Conley will be our pick if he is on the board at 14 

Conley getting alot of hate along with Harris.

Conley tackling being put into question. But that can be taught if hes willing too. Id rather have another Mr. Pick6 then another Bradley Fletcher.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000802415/article/washington-db-sidney-jones-on-pace-for-september-return

Saying Sidney Jones could be ready by the start of the season saying 4-6 month recovery time I liked Jones before his injury thought he was one of the best if not the best CB in the class before he got hurt.....If we think he can be ready to play around the start of the season I would take him in the 2nd round  

Did he do ACL or Achilles? Thats a fast healing time for a full recovery.

Exactly my sentiments GBinFL, this happens every year... these one night stands are getting very expensive for prospective 1rd picks. Joe Mixon paid... now Conley. In this land of Innocent until proven Guilty...Conley just cost himself... Some of these women out there may actually target these prospects... they wanna get paid too...In light of the troubles other potential Top 10 prospects how could they not recognize the traps... I can't imagine these kids with their numerous advisors, would those close to realizing their dream take a woman against her will... According to the report the woman went back to Conley room 2am in the morning, another couple was already in the bathroom doing their thing and she decided to stay and watch the couple with Conley...Hahahaha. So when Conley tried to get busy with her, OF Course after watching the other couple get it in... Conley all worked up watching this act with her...she said NO. So Conley took it ... seriously... reminds me of Mike Tyson and his 2am booty call. No means No... but damn...These kids continue to fall for these poon tang traps. I didn't want Conley in the first anyhow.

Wow trading back now might be the Eagles best play especially if they are using the NE/Ravens grading system......They could move down a few spots and still likely get Conley or Foster, Harris while gaining extra ammo in other rounds 

Yip that grading system really got me thinking. Another reason i have no preference of position or player. I want to see what players get selected n how they match up against draft round boards. Fit n role is interesting.

6 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Then stop talking as fact. I get thoughts on players but when people say they will not or will be taken and say fact i think do you have inside source or have you taken this wanna be GM thing too far. You said that BLG mock would give you nightmares. Why? That player hasnt even stepped on the field yet.

Who died and made you the English and Grammar grader on this sight?   If you are reading any more of my posts without worrying that I stated it some way that you perceive as inappropriate, then you would see that I have answered exact that many times over. get past the semantics and talk about substance

So do y'all think Gareon Conley rape/assault charges bounces him out of the first round.

Talk about timing. How come teams didnt find about this earlier? Or this a recent thing? Could get screwed like Lael Collins if not true.

Exactly my sentiments GBinFL, this happens every year... these one night stands are getting very expensive for prospective 1rd picks. Joe Mixon paid... now Conley. In this land of Innocent until proven Guilty...Conley just cost himself... Some of these women out there may actually target these prospects... they wanna get paid too...In light of the troubles other potential Top 10 prospects how could they not recognize the traps... I can't imagine these kids with their numerous advisors, would those close to realizing their dream take a woman against her will... According to the report the woman went back to Conley room 2am in the morning, another couple was already in the bathroom doing their thing and she decided to stay and watch the couple with Conley...Hahahaha. So when Conley tried to get busy with her, OF Course after watching the other couple get it in... Conley all worked up watching this act with her...she said NO. So Conley took it ... seriously... reminds me of Mike Tyson and his 2am booty call. No means No... but damn...These kids continue to fall for these poon tang traps. I didn't want Conley in the first anyhow.

Poon tang hahaha Oh man if this is true he could fall like Lael Collins. Young ones into that watching others dayum lol

59 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

True but let us at least recognize the pattern of how men deal with this... This is where the victim blaming starts and there is an all out push to discredit the woman making the accusations, then one of a couple things can happen... she could be telling the truth and become intimidated... she may be lieing and back down... they may settle out of court regardless of guilt.... she may be so angry that she wants him in jail

40 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Who died and made you the English and Grammar grader on this sight?   If you are reading any more of my posts without worrying that I stated it some way that you perceive as inappropriate, then you would see that I have answered exact that many times over. get past the semantics and talk about substance

No one died but if you been around here or around long enough there are posters with credible sources. You were talking in facts. Got my attention coz there are only few i trust with their sources n the rest i know are just being fans. You even said fact. So made me read into more of your posts n thought are you legit?? Throw some questions at ya to try n see if youre the real deal or not n well? Thats cool only 2 more days.

1 hour ago, BleedingGreen93 said:

He will be lucky to be drafted no team is going to risk that just like a few years ago with the guard that Dallas got as an UDFA 

Yip Collins was thinking the same thing. He got screwed though maybe same thing with this fella.

3 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

No one died but if you been around here or around long enough there are posters with credible sources. You were talking in facts. Got my attention coz there are only few i trust with their sources n the rest i know are just being fans. You even said fact. So made me read into more of your posts n thought are you legit?? Throw some questions at ya to try n see if youre the real deal or not n well? Thats cool only 2 more days.

Then let my Clairvoyant a** reiterate my fact again... FACT Conley will NOT be selected at 14

Jeff Kerr Eagles 24/7 6hours ago

Thanks to Reuben Foster and his diluted sample last week, the Philadelphia Eagles draft plans have severely changed.

According to Mark Eckel of NJ Advance Media, Foster is one of three targets for the Eagles with the No. 14 overall pick. Joining the Alabama linebacker are Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Ohio State cornerback Gareon Conley.

If all three have been chosen by the time the Eagles pick at No. 14, the Eagles will pursue Clemson wide receiver Mike Williams or Washington wide receiver John Ross. Basically, Williams and Ross are backup plans, but still under strong consideration if either are on the board at No. 14.

I find it interesting that this comes out 3 days before the draft. If he's guilty I hope he pays with a long sentence, but if he's innocent I hope the DA goes after her and she does some time.

I keep having flashbacks about Duke Lacrosse and Twana Brawley

27 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Then let my Clairvoyant a** reiterate my fact again... FACT Conley will NOT be selected at 14

Haha nice?