Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Looking For Impact Pick At No. 14

Welcome to Round 1, in which the Eagles are saying they will "let the draft come” to them. With that, of course, the Eagles know the in-front-of-them scenarios are many, and that they are, in a sense, at the mercy of the unpredictability of what is expected to be a wild and crazy top 10 or so selections ...

View the full article

Thankfully with this draft there should be no MSII pick that no one sees coming. Going to be interesting and fun none the less.

But please if there are other players at 14 other than Ross take them. I really dont think Ross will last long in this league.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705781-2017-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-final-7-round-predictions?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705781-2017-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-final-7-round-predictions?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

GBFL, I would be extremely unhappy if either Ross of Cook was drafted at 14. Ross will spend more time on the injured list than the active roster and cook has more fumbles than any RB in the draft. Both would be a huge disappointment to me. That being said, I will probably be tossing my TV out the window tonight around 10PM

2 minutes ago, stine said:

GBFL, I would be extremely unhappy if either Ross of Cook was drafted at 14. Ross will spend more time on the injured list than the active roster and cook has more fumbles than any RB in the draft. Both would be a huge disappointment to me. That being said, I will probably be tossing my TV out the window tonight around 10PM

I may too-it's a plasma.if you want it I'll trade you the pizza for it

3 minutes ago, stine said:

Partly why I feel we will make the attempt for Fournette,if the price is too high,then I suspect we trade back-take Caff and the extra opick

with all these supposed "fallers" and if the price for Fournette is not doable,then really moving back makes sense to get another one of these fallen picks

Don't know. Some are saying McCaffrey will be gone before the Eagles pick...

yeah everyone will be gone by 14 lol,but everyone will fall to us

As far as JMatt is concerned. I am not going to debate whether he should stay or go during the draft. I will say though that the team I have seen him linked to in a trade the most during the draft is the Patriots. Bill likes him and wanted to draft him before the Eagles beat him to it. JMatt would replace 32 year old Danny Amendola. The compensation is suppose to be a 4th round draft pick or there abouts.

16 minutes ago, stine said:

yeah everyone will be gone by 14 lol,but everyone will fall to us

Like hurricane season down here 1)There is nothing to worry about 2)We're all gonna die

35 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Cheer up Stine, Both Brian Westbrook and Duce Staley want Cook at 14. I trust their judgment on the matter much better than my own.

6 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

As far as JMatt is concerned. I am not going to debate whether he should stay or go during the draft. I will say though that the team I have seen him linked to in a trade the most during the draft is the Patriots. Bill likes him and wanted to draft him before the Eagles beat him to it. JMatt would replace 32 year old Danny Amendola. The compensation is suppose to be a 4th round draft pick or there abouts.

They have Cooks,they would have to pay JMatt in a year.Believe they would rather draft one with a 4 year rook contract-JMO

This thread is still not showing up. How'd you find this Stine?

Typoing left handed, hurt my wrist

hover your cursor over NEWS-it should show you the newset article in the drop down list

I do wonder if Cooks' fumbles are injury related. We've had enough probs w/ drops, enough to cause us playoffs. Have to learn from mistakes, drops, WR's that can't run routes or create separation, RB's not meant to run between the tackles but we send them there anyway. Want to see us bring an end to those starting tonight

9 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

This thread is still not showing up. How'd you find this Stine?

Typoing left handed, hurt my wrist

hover your cursor over NEWS-it should show you the newset article in the drop down list

I mean if you dont see on the right side

Thanks GB, was looking in articles on the FP and thru the boards. Glad it's the afternoon, mornings are too early to learn something new