Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Looking For Impact Pick At No. 14

Ham i really love this pick. When I started seeing all the offensive players go off the board i was kinda hoping we trade up for him because i was surprised he was still there and was worried someone was going to take him. This is a very strong start imo. I don't like drafting for need because then a lot of times you get into trouble reaching on players who aren't quite as good as players your leaving on the board

Ham i really love this pick. When I started seeing all the offensive players go off the board i was kinda hoping we trade up for him because i was surprised he was still there and was worried someone was going to take him. This is a very strong start imo. I don't like drafting for need because then a lot of times you get into trouble reaching on players who aren't quite as good as players your leaving on the board

MEH

After time to think about it i'm ok with this pick. I guess we have to hope there's more Trent Cole there than Marcus Smith.

After time to think about it i'm ok with this pick. I guess we have to hope there's more Trent Cole there than Marcus Smith.

I would have liked Rueben Foster but maybe there's more to the diluted drug test than we know.

I personally love the pick. Was screaming for him when he wasn't selected and we were on the clock. Bpa imo. That's how we need to draft. Conley probably would have been the pick if it wasn't for the allegations but I'm really happy with this pick. Let's keep it going in round two. Right now i got my eye on a few running backs but I'm ok with who we pick if they stay true to their board. Plus we could always make a trade later if need be for a corner if they feel it's absolutely necessary 

Barnett was the choice regardless. He has a chance to be better than Miles Garrett and a perennial all-pro. Our DL has a good chance to dominate now that both DB and Jernigan have been added.