Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Looking For Impact Pick At No. 14

1 minute ago, 1wrangler said:

The rumor down here in Tampa is the Bucs want to trade out of the first round for extra picks and then take RB Mixon with their first second rounder.

I heard the Bucs wanted Cook bad and no way he would get past them at #19 

Now they are saying the Eagles want Caff in a bad way lol......Man media has no clue what the Eagles want or what any team wants to do I really have no clue what to expect tonight not even a sure fire thing that Garrett goes #1(though it should be IMO) 

Tak McKinley may have to start season on injury list. Ross may be dropping to 2nd rd due to health concerns - Ian Rappaport

3 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

The rumor down here in Tampa is the Bucs want to trade out of the first round for extra picks and then take RB Mixon with their first second rounder.

I heard the Bucs wanted Cook bad and no way he would get past them at #19 

This makes sense. Get a first round talent in the second round plus an extra pick or two. Before I would make that trade though I would want to be pretty sure Mixon would be there in the second if that is who they really want.

OK, our 14 and 2019 1st rd we trade w/ Cleveland for Garrett = Howie move. Now with that over can we get on w/ the draft?

LMAO. Howie has a move in mind. Just hope that Douglas doesn't hurt him!

Just now, 1wrangler said:

If rumors are true that move could be to get Caff which would mean we have to jump ahead of the Panthers 

A few guys on here debating whether to trade Peters or not. Just read a comment from a writer that stated that the only way Peters would be considered in a trade is for a second rounder. Nothing less. So that is that.

2 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

If rumors are true that move could be to get Caff which would mean we have to jump ahead of the Panthers 

Let them take him.I'll take Fournette

A few guys on here debating whether to trade Peters or not. Just read a comment from a writer that stated that the only way Peters would be considered in a trade is for a second rounder. Nothing less. So that is that.

Makes sense Eagles like Peters and want him would have to be amazing value if we were to get rid of him for the record I don't think he goes anywhere 

Just now, GreenbleedinFL said:

Again not what I want just reading rumors.....I believe Fournette is gone at #4 to the Jags we shall see 

Now they are saying the Eagles want Caff in a bad way lol......Man media has no clue what the Eagles want or what any team wants to do I really have no clue what to expect tonight not even a sure fire thing that Garrett goes #1(though it should be IMO) 

Browns could take QB at 1,giving a gift to SF,which would pressure them out of QB mode cause da bears need ine too lol,let Carolina have Caff,sets us up nice for Fourenette

OK, our 14 and 2019 1st rd we trade w/ Cleveland for Garrett = Howie move. Now with that over can we get on w/ the draft?

Please

Browns could take QB at 1,giving a gift to SF,which would pressure them out of QB mode cause da bears need ine too lol,let Carolina have Caff,sets us up nice for Fourenette

If I was SF and Garrett is sitting at #2 I am fielding offers.....As for Panthers is Caff the first choice or the 2nd option cuz they believe Fournette is gone either way if Eagles want there pick of the crop at RB odds are they have to jump in front of the Panthers..... Again my believe is if they want Fournette would have to make a trade with the Jags 

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Again not what I want just reading rumors.....I believe Fournette is gone at #4 to the Jags we shall see 

So you think that Tom Coughlin is going to break his trend of not taking RB's in the first round?

OK, GBFL and Mat, We all get it. You guys love Fournette. Let us move on, because the rest of us know he will not be there at 14 and that we will not trade up for him. Please?

The rest of anyone knows nothing for sure,if Cleve tkes a QB,giving a gift to SF which would take them out of QB mode(unless they are dumber than rocks),the Chicago takes a QB and Carolina takes Caff,then WHY cant he be there at 14(or even 11 if we have to move?

So you think that Tom Coughlin is going to break his trend of not taking RB's in the first round?

Didn't Tom take David Wilson in the 1st round couple years back?????? Think Tom is smart enough to know best way to help his QB is a ground game and that Fournette can help bring a toughness to a Jags team that needs it 

58 minutes ago, stine said:

OK, GBFL and Mat, We all get it. You guys love Fournette. Let us move on, because the rest of us know he will not be there at 14 and that we will not trade up for him. Please?

The rest of anyone knows nothing for sure,if Cleve tkes a QB,giving a gift to SF which would take them out of QB mode(unless they are dumber than rocks),the Chicago takes a QB and Carolina takes Caff,then WHY cant he be there at 14(or even 11 if we have to move?

Once again I love how NOONE WILL BE THERE but EVERYONE will fall to us-too funny

Tak McKinley may have to start season on injury list. Ross may be dropping to 2nd rd due to health concerns - Ian Rappaport

Bill Polian had Ross picked as a second rounder from the get go.

Once again I love how NOONE WILL BE THERE but EVERYONE will fall to us-too funny

Only player I would say has no chance of making it to the Eagles is Garrett beyond him everyone else is a crap-shoot.....what makes this draft so much fun