Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Draft Theme: Defense, Defense, Defense

So what happened to getting Wentz weapons? Did they just mean FA. We lost out on some good players and took Jones in the 2nd which shouldnt see the field this year. This FO makes me just shake my head and blow it again.

They wanted Cook yet got jumped by MIN. And all the crap I see about our 1st pick and that we shouldnt have even had a 1st is BS. We got a first back and needed to make it be a sure fire thing and now Barnett has some major shoes to fill. Whatever on to tomorrow.

So what happened to getting Wentz weapons? Did they just mean FA. We lost out on some good players and took Jones in the 2nd which shouldnt see the field this year. This FO makes me just shake my head and blow it again.

Wentz got weapons. A RB? Yeah still needs to be filled. With who is left i wouldnt mind if the passed n signed a FA for starter role. Maybe they keep Matthews?

Eagles got 2 1st round talent in the first 2 rounds. Douglas was a good pick considering we were picking 99.

They wanted Cook yet got jumped by MIN. And all the crap I see about our 1st pick and that we shouldnt have even had a 1st is BS. We got a first back and needed to make it be a sure fire thing and now Barnett has some major shoes to fill. Whatever on to tomorrow.

I dont think Barnett will have a problem filling Barwind shoes? lol

Disagree. I think it has been a very strong draft. I really like the Douglas pick.

1 hour ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

If Eagles can get Anthony Walker this D will be revamped in one off season.

Can wait a few rds on him I think projected as a 7th-udfa according to nfl.com

4 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

If Eagles can get Anthony Walker this D will be revamped in one off season.

Can wait a few rds on him I think projected as a 7th-udfa according to nfl.com

Whhaaat?? ? Must be different LB.. 1 im thinking of ranging from early 3rd to 4th.

Looking at RBs left i think i would be ok passing on them and go with Matthews again this year or sign Charles. Whats left none of them pop out as starters. Think this is where you dont want to force the pick for the position. If was to get a RB use it on Cohen the Human Joystick.

Was heading to bed when I heard Connor went to the pits. Sure wish we'd taken care of RB pre-draft - AP 2yrs/7 mill, thieves! The way Douglas spoke during an earlier presser, he's expecting RMat back. Been reading a lot on the spine lately and they can do some great things, but play football afterwards? Like the Raul Douglas pick, more competition at what's been a team sore spot while Jones gets in shape. C'mon 12 pm - Go Eagles!

Freak got the 3rd pick, I had the 1st 2 rds. We're the 11th pick today starting at noon. Looking at RB's. Jones won't be ready, thought that's why they got Robinson but happy w/ Rasul.

Good morning GB. Everything OK?

Yeah,although I'm too old for this baloney,I went on one last animal rescue and it could not wait.Got home at 3AM,but worth the effort,lack of sleep and the pups saved.Got the call and couldn't say no.I never learn lol

Good thing you do. Up here it's dolphin and whale rescues. You're only as old as you think you are! I feel like 40 when the back's not bugging me.

Dang-the belles are mirroring our picks,both DE,CB,CB and I'm mad they got guys I wanted here-UGH Rasul a bit slow,hope we can make him faster ASAP

Belles need a RT, gnats a LT and they're not going to get them. Belles will be starting practically all rookie secondary, shopping Scandrick