Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Draft Theme: Defense, Defense, Defense

Was just referring to our divisional opponents got weaker at certain positions. I want to see Dak w/o that vaunted OL - they're weaker there. The escape artist Eli won't be able to run either side and his blind side will have a new guy - fun for us. Cowpies will also be starting a lot of rookies in their secondary, then again we will too.

As I said before the draft, I'm more comfortable w/ Joe and his people in Philly. Seems better organized, more inclusive and hopefully, finally the outcome we've wanted.

Amen,gonna be EASIER to be an EAGLES fan this year as opposed to the last few.DESTROY DULLAZ!!!!

2 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Tough div tough tough div. Wont be a walk in the park for us. Excited for sure though!

You are so incredibly correct it is scary... but taking the fact that the division is scary... would make it that much more satisfying to win it

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinFL said:

Thanks Kevv,see we signed Clement anyway! SWEET!!!

Watching tape on him right now haha 

will brinson writes ... Their fourth round was fantastic: Mack Hollins out of North Carolina is a deep threat and touchdown machine (81 catches in college, 20 of them for touchdowns!) and Donnel Pumphrey out of San Diego State is going to be a steal at 132nd overall. He's the guy who got downgraded because of his size and will ultimately be a star in the league.

OK so lets try an exercise in generalities as we evaluate this draft... lets look at Just the round and position selected...Let us ask the question... DID THE TEAM PLACE THE RIGHT EMPHASIS ON NEED?

Rnd 1 DE

Rnd 2 CB

Rnd 3 CB

Rnd 4 WR

Rnd4 RB

Rnd5 WR

Rnd5 LB

Rnd6 DT

6 minutes ago, mateagle2 said:

OK so lets try an exercise in generalities as we evaluate this draft... lets look at Just the round and position selected...Let us ask the question... DID THE TEAM PLACE THE RIGHT EMPHASIS ON NEED?

Rnd 1 DE

Rnd 2 CB

Rnd 3 CB

Rnd 4 WR

Rnd4 RB

Rnd5 WR

Rnd5 LB

Rnd6 DT

yes,adding UDFA Clement in makes me feel better also

9 minutes ago, mateagle2 said:

Rnd 1 DE

Rnd 2 CB

Rnd 3 CB

Rnd 4 WR

Rnd4 RB

Rnd5 WR

Rnd5 LB

Rnd6 DT

yes,adding UDFA Clement in makes me feel better also

Would have liked another late CB as opposed to WR,but the FO has their reasons for the twin WR's.Overall needs were addressed(finally some CB's!!)

On 4/29/2017 at 2:17 PM, BleedingGreen93 said:

SD man Sproles was a Charger first went to the Saints later 

Thanx 4 reminding me. I knew that but I was in a BAD way this weekend operating with hardly any sleep from my nerve damage flared up. Anyway,Pump-Free will be even harder to find out of the backfield hiding behind even bigger OL-men. ☺