Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Joe Douglas' Scouting Report On Draft Class

Great ball skills/focus, wins jump ball battles, and tough....like his name too. Jhajuan Seales, UDFA WR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-jJXH-Xd-s

Michael Clark, UDFA WR to consider at 6'7" - project could turn into a redzone match up nightmare for defensive coordinators in the league if he developed into an NFL wideout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieFZ7a-QPU0

Weird for a Soph to declare

22 minutes ago, EaglesB#1again said:

Michael Clark, UDFA WR to consider at 6'7" - project could turn into a redzone match up nightmare for defensive coordinators in the league if he developed into an NFL wideout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieFZ7a-QPU0

Weird for a Soph to declare

yup, young enough and raw enough to be molded with great coaching and mentoring

36 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Thanks GB

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/4/29/15487262/undrafted-free-agent-signings-2017-tracking-signings-nfl-draft-best-available-players-names-eagles

Like the Orlosky signing ALOT.my site still only shows 2 lol(time to lose that I guess)

Clement has some potential at RB

I think my philosophy about taking a cornerback at 14 has to be applied to an early second rounder that's injured. Jones has to be able to matchup with ODB. I'm not saying he has to shut him down. But he has to be able to go man up and hold his own. If we are using Jones as part of a double team then it was a bad pick.{for the record I'm not saying you can't ever throw him a bone with S help...I'm speaking in general}

Like it or not our draft will be compared to the CBoys. They took pass rusher Taco Charlton, Two corners Awuzie and Lewis and a slot receiver in Switzer. Of coarse they were much further back in the draft so it puts the pressure on our picks to outperform.

21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I think my philosophy about taking a cornerback at 14 has to be applied to an early second rounder that's injured. Jones has to be able to matchup with ODB. I'm not saying he has to shut him down. But he has to be able to go man up and hold his own. If we are using Jones as part of a double team then it was a bad pick.{for the record I'm not saying you can't ever throw him a bone with S help...I'm speaking in general}

I do think Jones can become the type of CB that moves all around and can matchup with teams best WRs 

After all the pre-draft research and hype, then the draft and quick udfa signings, this is like falling off a cliff! Thought there'd be more signings today, think there's 7 slots open

If the Eagles go 5 DEs Barnett/Graham/Long say McCallister out performs curry(again hypothecial) is Curry now expendable???? Still have Means and Ms2 who are more then good enough 5th DEs....Eagles have some good interior rushers in Jernigan and Cox already added Qualls as well and destiny showed flashes as well plus Beau isnt likely going anywhere......Again not trying to give anyone away but pass rushers tad to be overvauled more not quite as bad as QB but up there 

I see Curry moving back to LDE rotating with Graham. RDE after last year no way. Barnett w/ Long RDE Graham w/ Curry, 5th DE spot to fight for. Make it 4th 5th including Curry. Just think he do better LDE.

15 hours ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Haha come on you dont contribute during the season either. Imagine you playing your game if there was no one on this board posting. Its become awkward now posting first coz everyone else on here dont want to be part of the game so posting first makes it look like you are. I remember posting on here new article you posted after with your total of HR then changed your post coz i was 1st lol Thats when i realized you care more about an outdated game more than contributing on here. Telling Mjk to p h u c k up shows that even more.

Funny that you still have to make a comment, you could just let it go also but have something to say. Why say something if you dont care you could just let it go. No one gives a p h u c k what you say either so its all just opinions, why must I have to say something. I dont and its my right to not so let it be a move on. If you wouldnt have to make a comment almost every time maybe I would but once you started to say it over and over again I told my self Id keep doing it because there seemed like vested interest to say something because you couldnt keep up. I really dont care.

No one cares man. Get over it. Grow up. Games over. P h u c k haha loser

CHIEF COMPLAINT
Postop left Achilles tendon repair
HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS

Sidney is now 4 weeks status post operative repair of the left achilles tendon. This was an uncomplicated surgery and he has kindly been followed by Dr Ed Khalfayan in Seattle since his surgery here in Charlotte. I have been in receipt of clinical photos of the surgical site, as well as a video of his current range of motion. I have further discussed his status with Dr. Khalfayan.

At this time Sidney has completely healed his surgical site. Sutures have been removed. He has excellent tendon contour. A video on April 19, 2017 notes that he has initiated active range of motion with good plantar flexion. He remains 10 degrees with dorsiflexion as per my recommendations.

Sidney is instructed to get partial weight bearing in a boot with heel lifts in place. He will progress to full weightbearing over the next two weeks and continue with his boot for a total of 4 weeks, gradually decreasing his heel lift height. At 8 weeks he will begin ambulating in a shoe and will then initiate pool therapy and stationary bike excercise.

He is doing extremely well at this early postoperative date. We anticipate continued progression with return to full activity in 4-6 months.

Robert Anderson, M.D.

40 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

No one cares man. Get over it. Grow up. Games over. P h u c k haha loser

Yet your B. I. T. C. H. A S S continues to complain. Interesting

Haha you would think the boys at the EYE would give you tougher skin. Looks like the opposite happen you soft man. Harden up sheesh. P H U C k lol

27 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Haha you would think the boys at the EYE would give you tougher skin. Looks like the opposite happen you soft man. Harden up sheesh. P H U C k lol

And thats why I just ignored you, cuz for some reason you keep coming back for more. Looks like you likes this but just cant keep up.

You sure you not a Cowgirls fan? Waah waaah all S E N S I T I V E and E M O T I O N A L. haha

Hey TJ think your door mat ended up at the wrong pad. D O O R M A T right coz you welcome everyone with your 1st post? Just wipe my feet before he comes picks you up

28 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

You sure you not a Cowgirls fan? Waah waaah all S E N S I T I V E and E M O T I O N A L. haha

Hey TJ think your door mat ended up at the wrong pad. D O O R M A T right coz you welcome everyone with your 1st post? Just wipe my feet before he comes picks you up

Huh? So thats all you can use when someone says something that you dont like. Must be a fan of Insert team here? That insult is so old. Your just mad and probably a little roid rage running through you. Your just a hater thats all.

Yip def a undercover Cowgirls fan. That high sodium content in those tears confirm it. Thats cool those tears hydrate me? On your way D O O R M A T

41 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Yip def a undercover Cowgirls fan. That high sodium content in those tears confirm it. Thats cool those tears hydrate me? On your way D O O R M A T

Thanks for proving my point you keep that up. Back to putting your foot in your mouth.

Proving that youre a door mat? Lol Have some standards. Dont come on here telling one of the good guys to P H U C K up. Go P H U C K off back to riding that Cowgirl D I C K at TJs pad. Loser.

Id consider a trade for sherman if its a good trade for us. I wouldn't over pay for him though. Like I wouldn't give up draft picks. Maybe a couple of players if Seattle had interest in anyone we're looking to move on from. I'd at least inquire and see if they were interested. Couldn't hurt. 

CHIEF COMPLAINT
Postop left Achilles tendon repair
HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS

Sidney is now 4 weeks status post operative repair of the left achilles tendon. This was an uncomplicated surgery and he has kindly been followed by Dr Ed Khalfayan in Seattle since his surgery here in Charlotte. I have been in receipt of clinical photos of the surgical site, as well as a video of his current range of motion. I have further discussed his status with Dr. Khalfayan.

At this time Sidney has completely healed his surgical site. Sutures have been removed. He has excellent tendon contour. A video on April 19, 2017 notes that he has initiated active range of motion with good plantar flexion. He remains 10 degrees with dorsiflexion as per my recommendations.

Sidney is instructed to get partial weight bearing in a boot with heel lifts in place. He will progress to full weightbearing over the next two weeks and continue with his boot for a total of 4 weeks, gradually decreasing his heel lift height. At 8 weeks he will begin ambulating in a shoe and will then initiate pool therapy and stationary bike excercise.

He is doing extremely well at this early postoperative date. We anticipate continued progression with return to full activity in 4-6 months.

Robert Anderson, M.D.

Didn't JP retear his Achilles after the repair a few years back?

Hope Jones doesn't try to do to much too soon.

Also, If that doesn't work out I'd try shopping one or more players around in the hopes of trying to get our second round pick back for next year. Of course i mean players that they believe we'd be moving on from 

My vote would be against Sherm, seems like a head case and why spend the money? He's still in Seattle because they can't get enough for him.

I really expected a few more udfa signings today. Zzzzzzzzz