Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Joe Douglas' Scouting Report On Draft Class

31 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

Didn't JP retear his Achilles after the repair a few years back?

Hope Jones doesn't try to do to much too soon.

Was it JP or DeMeco Ryans that tore his? I think it was Ryans and it took a full two years to be completely recovered.

38 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Proving that youre a door mat? Lol Have some standards. Dont come on here telling one of the good guys to P H U C K up. Go P H U C K off back to riding that Cowgirl D I C K at TJs pad. Loser.

I can tell you and who ever I want to shut the P H U C K up. If you wouldnt cry about losing to me again or sounding like a chronic moaned it wouldn't be a big deal. I have more and higher standards then you'll ever have. You butted in. But coming from a loser I should haven't expected anything less. Still makes me laugh when you don't like something you say must be a different teams fan. Yet did you have an article talking about our team ever posted? Nope didn't think so. Go back to riding that Cowgirl C. O. C. K. you keep talking about.

Look around you bro. No one goes telling anyone to P H U C K up on here. I'll butt in coz thats not cool. Mjk is one of the good guys on here. Maybe you would be one too but who knows you only come on here to play your stupid game then vanish until next article. Losing at what?? Get over yourself youre embarrassing.

Hey TJ do us all a favor n keep that game to your pad man. The game was cool while it lasted but you can see no one cares or plays anymore. The community is the posters and contributors not some guy who think he all high n mighty that he took down 3D n tells one of the guys on here to P H U C K up. Keep that toxic crap else where.

11 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Look around you bro. No one goes telling anyone to P H U C K up on here. I'll butt in coz thats not cool. Mjk is one of the good guys on here. Maybe you would be one too but who knows you only come on here to play your stupid game then vanish until next article. Losing at what?? Get over yourself youre embarrassing.

Hey TJ do us all a favor n keep that game to your pad man. The game was cool while it lasted but you can see no one cares or plays anymore. The community is the posters and contributors not some guy who think he all high n mighty that he took down 3D n tells one of the guys on here to P H U C K up. Keep that toxic crap else where.

And you are an a. S. S. that keeps running his mouth. Didn't know Mjk's needed someone to reduce him. He handle his own with me and we moved on till you had to flash your D. I. C. K. So again shut the P H U C K up and move.

Yip real character you are. Keep playing with yourself little man.

Good to see you posted more than twice on one article. Let me guess youre going to post more on here lol

TJ please take this trash and his lil board game back.

46 minutes ago, ASG15 said:

Didn't JP retear his Achilles after the repair a few years back?

Hope Jones doesn't try to do to much too soon.

Was it JP or DeMeco Ryans that tore his? I think it was Ryans and it took a full two years to be completely recovered.

By Gregg Rosenthal NFL.com
Around The NFL Editor
Published: May 14, 2012 at 07:18 p.m. Updated: Aug. 3, 2012 at 01:37 a.m.
Philadelphia Eagles left tackle Jason Peters ruptured his Achilles' tendon for a second time this offseason, according to a report from CSNPhilly.com's Derrick Gunn. The Eagles later confirmed the injury.

It's devastating news for the Eagles and a player who was voted first-team All-Pro last season. A ruptured Achilles is the worst NFL injury we can think of. Experiencing the same injury twice in one offseason is almost unimaginably unlucky.

Peters reportedly was using a device called a Roll-A-Bout to maneuver around his house. The device reportedly malfunctioned, then Peters fell on his face and ruptured the Achilles again. He's going to sue the manufacturer. He will require a second surgery. This might be the saddest story we've written this offseason.

The first injury occurred in late March, so the latest injury will set back Peters' rehabilitation. He was a long shot to play in 2012, and now any chance for Peters to suit up is out the window. The Eagles will have to rely on former Buffalo Bill Demetress Bell to take Peters' spot, with King Dunlap backing him up. The team traded Winston Justice this offseason.

It's a huge loss for Philadelphia. As great as LeSean McCoy and Trent Cole and Jason Babin were last season, we'd argue that Peters was the team's MVP.

3 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Yip real character you are. Keep playing with yourself little man.

Good to see you posted more than twice on one article. Let me guess youre going to post more on here lol

TJ please take this trash and his lil board game back.

It's ok Jean we know you need to be some's B. I. T. C. H.

haha tough guy.

Go home now little man. Dont need your toxic crap over here.

Houston (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans, the NFL, and the Harris County Convention Sports Corp., and stadium-management company SMG were all listed as defendants in a suit filed Friday by former Houston Texans linebacker DeMeco Ryans according to multiple reports.

Ryans is claiming that the old field surface at NRG stadium is responsible for the Achilles injury he suffered. Ryans suffered the injury on November 2nd, 2014 ending his season for the Philidelphia Eagles that year.

After the game teammates ridiculed the playing surface at NRG stadium. The field was a unique panel system of grass grown in 12×12 metal plates that were placed together. Often times if the field was placed together shortly before the game there would be visible seams between the panels that players complained made footing uncomfortable. Ryans’ teammate Connor Barwin told SportsRadio 610 after the game in 2014 that Ryans felt the field caused the injury. Ryans returned to the Eagles in 2015 and played in 14 games.

2014 was the last full season the Texans used grass field on the pallet system. In week 1 of that season No. one overall draft pick Jadeveon Clowney hurt his knee on the field. After the game, teammate DJ Swearinger said that Clowney told him he stepped in a hole between pallets.

Wes Welker tore his ACL on the field in 2010 and head coach Bill Belichick was known to put down the quality of the field on a regular basis.

"It’s terrible. It’s just inconsistent,” Belichick told WEEI. "It’s all the little trays of grass and some of them are soft and some of them are firm and they don’t all fit well together, those seams”

The Texans changed to the field turf pallet system for the majority of 2015 season. Before this season the Texans put in a new field turf system that is rolled out on the NRG floor, the pallets are no longer used.

In 2012, former Texans punter Brett Hartmann sued the Harris County Convention Sports Corp. and SMG for a career-ending ACL injury suffered on the field. The Texans and the NFL were not named in that suit.

The Houston Texans do not comment on ongoing litigation.

Anybody think that elijas qualls will earn a roster spot at the end of training camp? I wasn't sure about him when we drafted him. What do you guys think

4 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

haha tough guy.

Go home now little man. Dont need your toxic crap over here.

Guess what nothing you can do about it so you'll just have to deal with and move on.

Its sad you bring that toxic here man. You say Mjk didnt need me to jump in but if you were on here long enough you would be able to tell hes an older guy. Where im from we treat our elders with respect. Def dont go telling them to P H U C K up. If you are a kid grow up if you are a man then show some maturity bro.

Nothing i can do about but the boy TJ can. Once your game stops getting counted here then maybe you can post normally like everyone else.

Published Oct. 17th 2010
Read Discuss
HOUSTON -- Texans All-Pro middle linebacker DeMeco Ryans will miss the rest of the season after tearing his left Achilles' tendon just before halftime of Houston's 35-31 win over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
"It is tough," Ryans said. "It was heartbreaking to hear the news that you're done for the season."
Ryans jumped and fell to the turf on a touchdown by the Chiefs. He remained on the turf for a few minutes while trainers attended to him before being helped to the cart.
"I was planting to go make a play on the ball," he said of the injury. "I was trying to jump up and I couldn't push off my foot."
Coach Gary Kubiak said Ryans will have surgery in the next couple of days to repair the injury.
Ryans, a second-round pick in 2006, has had more than 110 tackles in each of his first four NFL seasons.
It's a major blow to a defense that was already struggling before the injury to its leader. The Texans got strongside linebacker Brian Cushing back last week after he served a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs and will now have to adjust to the loss of Ryans.
"On our side of the ball, he is our Matt Schaub," defensive coordinator Frank Bush said. "He's the guy that leads our defense. He does everything for us. With him going down, it's going to be tough. We can't replace him. We've just got to try to move on with the guys that we have."

I was gone for a very long time and remembered when everyone got along and talked football. Let's get back to that and get along

Yip my bad. Apologies to the board.

8 minutes ago, GENETIC-FREAK said:

Its sad you bring that toxic here man. You say Mjk didnt need me to jump in but if you were on here long enough you would be able to tell hes an older guy. Where im from we treat our elders with respect. Def dont go telling them to P H U C K up. If you are a kid grow up if you are a man then show some maturity bro.

Nothing i can do about but the boy TJ can. Once your game stops getting counted here then maybe you can post normally like everyone else.

Dude he can handle himself and did. So here I'm sry to both you and Mike for what I said and I'll delete everything. Does that work? Deal?

Don't have to defend me. I decide what's worth my time and what's not, period.

Thanks for the med updates Wrang - those were worth reading, raises my hopes of a full recovery for Jones. Don't think there's a better doc in that area than Anderson, guy's saved a bunch of careers.

12 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Thanks for the med updates Wrang - those were worth reading, raises my hopes of a full recovery for Jones. Don't think there's a better doc in that area than Anderson, guy's saved a bunch of careers.

Then why say ne thing in the first place? I don't get. I decide to lurk and that's what I do.

I have to wonder what Peters was doing exactly when he re injured his after his surgery. Maybe he wasn't behaving! LOL Of course Ryans first was in 2010 and he played very well for us after it healed. The second one was in 2014 and he was a little older. He played 14 games after he healed but father time had him on the downswing by that time.

8 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I guess when I think about MS2 I think back about Brandon Graham. All the fans were pissed at the pick and wanted to run him out of town. It took him time to develop. I was the lone fan here that preached patience. I saw those little glimpses that told me he could be very good. So if it was up to the fans Graham would have been elsewhere. Graham wasn't as developmental as MS2. I mean everyone said MS2 came into the league with a bird chest. He wasn't near ready year one. If given the opportunity all signs point to this being a breakout year for him.

The difference between the two is when Graham got his opportunities he thrived his first 2 years he was top 5 in QB pressure percentage we just didn't use him often. MS2 is not Graham.

3 minutes ago, rlubrich87 said:

Then why say ne thing in the first place? I don't get. I decide to lurk and that's what I do.

I'm going to agree with everyone else on this board. The first game means nothing to anyone but you. The fact that you don't contribute other then your first two posts on every article so you get credit is pretty lame. I might actually read or respect your comments and opinions if you actually contributed to the board. You come on here and disrespect the people that actually contribute day in and out and are respected for their opinions and we all consider friends and expect us to respect you. You must be a millennial and demand your participation trophy for your 2 comments an article. It doesn't work like that. You earn respect and the way you are going about it disrespecting others shows us you don't deserve it.

5 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

I'm going to agree with everyone else on this board. The first game means nothing to anyone but you. The fact that you don't contribute other then your first two posts on every article so you get credit is pretty lame. I might actually read or respect your comments and opinions if you actually contributed to the board. You come on here and disrespect the people that actually contribute day in and out and are respected for their opinions and we all consider friends and expect us to respect you. You must be a millennial and demand your participation trophy for your 2 comments an article. It doesn't work like that. You earn respect and the way you are going about it disrespecting others shows us you don't deserve it.

When have i ever demanded anything? I did use to contribute until some of you had a problem that I beat you ever time plus this place was dead for the longest time. It's only been the same person complaining. I don't have to give my option about anything. And besides the comment on this board have never disrespected any one. 

Imagine if you will a SPEED combination of... 5OL, 1QB, 2RB in Sproles and Pumphrey, and 2WR in Smith and Gibson and 1TE in Burton

Imagine if you will a size combination of 5OL,1QB, 3WR in (Hollins/DGB), Matthews, Jeffrey, and 2TE in Ertz and Celek

8 minutes ago, rlubrich87 said:

When have i ever demanded anything? I did use to contribute until some of you had a problem that I beat you ever time plus this place was dead for the longest time. It's only been the same person complaining. I don't have to give my option about anything. And besides the comment on this board have never disrespected any one. 

If the scores mattered then I absolutely suck!!! I get 1 point every 10 posts

38 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

The difference between the two is when Graham got his opportunities he thrived his first 2 years he was top 5 in QB pressure percentage we just didn't use him often. MS2 is not Graham.

I dont think we can count MS2 in the column of not making  the 53 untile we see him in camp, and at this point of his career it is a show me year, ot he fully understand that his career is over... at least the part that made good money

5 minutes ago, rlubrich87 said:

Have you read your comments on this topic? Seems to me you demand respect but you come out being disrespectful. Nobody cares that you get every first. Most of us think it's ridiculous that the only time you post is to get your first. Shows us you are a bigger fan of the game then of the team imo. This is not the first time I have seen you disrespect someone either and it's always about your foolish first game.

3 minutes ago, mateagle2 said:

I dont think we can count MS2 in the column of not making  the 53 untile we see him in camp, and at this point of his career it is a show me year, ot he fully understand that his career is over... at least the part that made good money

I didnt say he wouldn't or shouldn't make the team the best 53 is all i care about.

6 minutes ago, downwithdallas said:

Have you read your comments on this topic? Seems to me you demand respect but you come out being disrespectful. Nobody cares that you get every first. Most of us think it's ridiculous that the only time you post is to get your first. Shows us you are a bigger fan of the game then of the team imo. This is not the first time I have seen you disrespect someone either and it's always about your foolish first game.

Yea if you would have read back I'm always reading the posts cuz you all have great insight. But when you have to make a comment about me beating you again then it just sounds like whining. It seems to only be one or two ppl ever saying anything and when they continue to I'll just continue to stay quite.